The fudge happened? // Jailbreak session this weekend

Post any topics or discussions not related to nD here.
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

The fudge happened? // Jailbreak session this weekend

Post by Bonkers »

I mean, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I planned to come back but there's nothing left to come back to!
Where did the admins went? :think: Last admin outcome January 2019? What happened? :D No notification, no official statement nothing :think: what did I miss?
I'm all in for reviving this baby if not at least jailbreak...., is anyone left here who's with me?
Last edited by Bonkers on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Re: The fudge happened?

Post by Bonkers »

I'll be online this weekend in the evenings checking jailbreak frequently for some sweet sessions for nostalgias sake! Hope to see some of you fugly basterds! <3
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
KING SNEL

Re: The fudge happened? // Jailbreak session this weekend

Post by KING SNEL »

Would be awesome to gather some people and play for a weekend for old time sake, small chance but would be nostalgic.
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

thinking of exactly this^ I'm going to hit up some guys on steam to see if some more people would be into it. server doesnt need to be full or anything but with a couple of players we could easily have nice few rounds of gud ol jailbreak up in here
Ra!NoX

Post by Ra!NoX »

im in :)

Return to “The Lounge”