View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
nD** Fun Member

#106 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
I don't have to remind you that this is an a application, not a fightin arena, so if you got something to clear up, clear it somewhere else.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:31 am
Friend of the Community

#107 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Accepted

No posts were manually deleted btw, forum had a rollback due to some unfortunate circumstances.

- Benjamin Franklin

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:58 am

#108 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
LMAO! when u see a old and normal player come and handle un application ; u will understand so many things that nd is fuck d'up , why one of the admins didnt come to hande one application while 6 months dont tell me they dont have a free time in thier life ; they are active 24h/24h in the chat box talking bullshit and make jokes example like mr.patrick and ollie ; and how much its take to handle a application ?? more then 30min ? i dont think so ; the point is they dont fucking care at all about the community i just wanna say to the owner to shut down the forums and the servers for the best of nd and his reputation

Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:54 pm

#109 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Congz :P but what about other apps?

Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:01 pm
Friend of the Community

#110 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
FoX BearD wrote:
LMAO! when u see a old and normal player come and handle un application ; u will understand so many things that nd is fuck d'up , why one of the admins didnt come to hande one application while 6 months dont tell me they dont have a free time in thier life ; they are active 24h/24h in the chat box talking bullshit and make jokes example like mr.patrick and ollie ; and how much its take to handle a application ?? more then 30min ? i dont think so ; the point is they dont fucking care at all about the community i just wanna say to the owner to shut down the forums and the servers for the best of nd and his reputation

The decision was theirs, I didn’t vote I just expedited the result. Altho in all honesty I’m not entirely sure why I was the one to accept. I see why that looks weird.

SaKraN~ wrote:
Congz :P but what about other apps?

I wrote on the applications that might have any sliver of hope from my own perspective.

Rhyme and snap were the 2 to reply, snap wasn’t interested unless the server got a playerboost so I worked on getting Rhyme handled. If you genuinely believe someone else with an open application has a shot, I will most likely check it out.

- Benjamin Franklin

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:10 am

#111 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Shadi wrote:
Accepted

No posts were manually deleted btw, forum had a rollback due to some unfortunate circumstances.

so what happens with the happy hour now, since the topic has been removed due to the rollback, do we just act like it has never been announced

Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:52 am

#112 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
hoho wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Accepted

so what happens with the happy hour now, since the topic has been removed due to the rollback, do we just act like it has never been announced

Its simple; the one who make the event (happy hour) he need to explain what happend and make a new date the decision is in hes hand if he want to make a new one or drop it

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 am
Friend of the Community

#113 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
hoho wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Accepted

The happy hour was hosted by doeda, so you gotta ask him. And yea, what happened last Saturday was really unfortunate.

You can try to PM him here: http://www.neondragon.net/ucp.php?i=pm& ... ose&u=5358
or you can ping him on discord: type @doeda in neondragon discord channel (probably more likely to get his attention)

edit: also remember this is an application so gz to rhyme, rest goes elsewhere

- Benjamin Franklin

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:08 am

#114 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Oh shit sorry edited GZ man u deserve it !! Since u get accepted the server become full and they are no aboos in the servers Well done!! and this is a big move decision from the admin team GOOD JOB and u guys say that the admin team doing nothing and they are lazy look they bring ND alive again with accepting edited; u will see guys the results in the next few weekks or days or maybe years JUST BE PATIENT !!

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:42 am
Friend of the Community

#115 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
FoX BearD wrote:
Oh shit sorry edited GZ man u deserve it !! Since u get accepted the server become full and they are no aboos in the servers Well done!! and this is a big move decision from the admin team GOOD JOB and u guys say that the admin team doing nothing and they are lazy look they bring ND alive again with accepting edited; u will see guys the results in the next few weekks or days or maybe years JUST BE PATIENT !!

It's not like anybody gets bothered by your reply or finds it funny, all that happens is that if you do it again you get banned and that's it. What else are you aiming to accomplish here? lol

- Benjamin Franklin

Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:40 pm

#116 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Shadi wrote:
FoX BearD wrote:

It's not like anybody gets bothered by your reply or finds it funny, all that happens is that if you do it again you get banned and that's it. What else are you aiming to accomplish here? lol

kids that thinks they are something.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:01 pm
nD* Jail Member

#117 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
FoX BearD wrote:

Funny to you see online on the "Dead forum"

Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:04 pm

#118 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Gratz brotha

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:26 pm

#119 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Congratz,now u can add bots on the server and moderate them :D

Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:49 pm

#120 Post Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)
Its like go to heaven after you got fucked in da life

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next