do you have twitch prime?

Post any topics or discussions not related to nD here.
Nallez

Re: do you have twitch prime?

Post by Nallez »

[youtube]QJPLHkVYkV8[/youtube]

pretty sure everyone knows including you that you wasted your career and this is your way of tryna make it back, begging for twitch subs eh? as you stated yourself g mcdonalds here we come
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

Nallez wrote:[youtube]QJPLHkVYkV8[/youtube]

pretty sure everyone knows including you that you wasted your career and this is your way of tryna make it back, begging for twitch subs eh? as you stated yourself g mcdonalds here we come
oww shit, someone hating on a guy succeeding and deciding to do whatever he feels like is better for his current state in life!!! nallez bro go to the youtube comment section and express yourself like all the other psychologists out there
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:[youtube]QJPLHkVYkV8[/youtube]

oww shit, someone hating on a guy succeeding and deciding to do whatever he feels like is better for his current state in life!!! nallez bro go to the youtube comment section and express yourself like all the other psychologists out there
Personally, I have no reason to hate dafran, haven't paid attention to any of his accomplishments and big up that he managed to get that successful in a game, but throwing it all away by having a tantrum like a kid, then coming in here asking for twitch prime subs is pathetic.

p.s fanboys opinions don't matter to me.
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

I ain't no fanboy, I don't even know the guy nor I play the game...I saw people on the internet freaking over someone's private life and his own decisions.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Lagger wrote:I ain't no fanboy, I don't even know the guy nor I play the game...I saw people on the internet freaking over someone's private life and his own decisions.
then you have no fucking idea what you're talking about
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Nallez wrote:
Lagger wrote:I ain't no fanboy, I don't even know the guy nor I play the game...I saw people on the internet freaking over someone's private life and his own decisions.
He did throw kind of a tantrum like a kid, but by no means does that mean his career is over. He has a huge twitch channel and the money he's made up till now as a young 20's guy is pretty ridiculous.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

Nallez wrote:
I used to throw Dota 2/CSGO games when I loose motivation, sort of a "I don't care anymore about winning". Well if the guy lost motivation in gaming, who's going to force him to keep on playing? I get it he's getting paid for it, but still that job makes you a slave to your computer.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
I used to throw Dota 2/CSGO games when I loose motivation, sort of a "I don't care anymore about winning". Well if the guy lost motivation in gaming, who's going to force him to keep on playing? I get it he's getting paid for it, but still that job makes you a slave to your computer.
Yeah compare your 1k MMR Dota games to professional OW matches, this aint it chief.
dafran

Post by dafran »

relax boys, im just drama queen we back 8-)

hey Nallez, can u go follow me on Twitter please? :trollface:
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

aaah remember dafran back in the day people hatin him... look at him now!!! dont be jelly..
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

I'll show love not hate
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

fertooos wrote:And we thought this guy was cheating lmao, lad legit became an fps pro
doesn't mean he wasn't cheating tbh, either way good for him for making something of himself. Shame he's got a cunty personality tho but good player!!
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

actually kinda glad he made a name for himself after all the cheating bs here
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

KaitoKid wrote:
fertooos wrote:And we thought this guy was cheating lmao, lad legit became an fps pro
doesn't mean he wasn't cheating tbh, either way good for him for making something of himself. Shame he's got a cunty personality tho but good player!!
dayum it's my fam KaitoKid on the forums, long time no see bud
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

KaitoKid wrote:
true but i find it very unlikely, also hi kaito!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “The Lounge”