View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

#16 Post Re: Royalty for a week and Shameless the rest of the time
y i agree

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:04 pm

#17 Post Re: Royalty for a week and Shameless the rest of the time
It is on mornings like these, when the late rain drops like dew and carries its sound on the wind, that I stand on the balcony of my own chambers and watch the faint glow of an early morning sun. Its thoughts are set on rising, but not yet, as mine own drift to the liveliness of pleasant retirement and soon.

The sun does not itself know the conditions to which it rises; neither do I know the future of my twilight. Shall I forget this castle? For only a moment my fingers tremble on the warm stone. Shall I forget to remember when I descend into the land of sleep, and awake to a forgetfulness of this place: this dreary yet robust castle of the quarried dreams of old men? Is there no purpose of this wild and even often merry place that will stick in my mind and resound when I awake? The appreciation of my heart beats to the anticipation of what another day may hold.

As it were, I retire in the full good-naturedness that can be found at the end of a good day's work -- as if a King works.

http://Godsservant.info :)

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2