View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

#16 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
nerelao wrote:
Larah wrote:
nerelao wrote:
Saw the need to drop by and tell you this: You make no sense, man, please. I don't think anybody actually gets what you're saying and your point of discussion, so you might as well leave it be. Others will respect it if you probably do. (' fertile b'rain' ')
So what's your point on not recalling anything?

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
Parents can be foolish of course. I cannot possibly give you a specific reason on why parents would be foolish. General reasons existing the grandparents obviously, personal problems, and much more. What is your point?

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:06 am

#17 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Larah wrote:
Saw the need to drop by and tell you this: You make no sense, man, please. I don't think anybody actually gets what you're saying and your point of discussion, so you might as well leave it be. Others will respect it if you probably do. (' fertile b'rain' ')

His point is that if you cannot remember all details from the last minute of your life or your infancy you should not be able to remember your previous life. This is wrong because there are way too many details in the last minute to remember them all and while an infant, the human brain isn't developed enough yet to remember information permanently. However it would make sense that you can't remember your previous life if there is one, for multiple reasons. There would be too much stuff to remember, killed people would be able to say who killed them, we'd know everything about history. Also, this would prove that some religion that teaches reincarnation is true, which obviously isn't in the interest of the God(s), for if they wanted people to be absolutely certain that the real religion is the only religion, they would have done something different to prove this, such as coming to Earth every so often.

Emziek wrote:
What do you stand to gain by being athiest? What do you stand to lose by becoming religious?

This is irrelevant since if one religion was proven to be the true one, people would have no other choice but to follow it even if it was as evil as the Greek ancient religion. Personally, I do prefer a world in which I can be a cunt and no God can punish me for that. However, I would also like a life with a meaning, with something after that life.

nerelao wrote:
( blind sheep ) `1st of all read this practical explanation completely and then come here for argument.

I did not call you any names so please have respect to other people's beliefs and don't start insulting them solely because you disagree with them. Normally, I would terminate this debate instantly, but since religion is a topic I'm interested in I'll make an exception. You made no valid argument or practical explanation. Saying 'chant his holy name and you'll be happy' does not classify as a valid argument. If you feel happy after praying, that is because you believe that the praying has some effect. This is called placebo effect. A valid argument for proving your religion would be if something that came after the writing of the Vedas was written in them, or if it accurately described the creation of man, the Earth, the Universe or something similar. So unless you can provide such an argument your religion has as much chances of being true as any of the five thousand other religions (assuming one is true). If you manage to take this into account open-mindedly and realize my words are true, feel free to contact me and we'll take your agnosticism one step further to atheism.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 pm

#18 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Larah wrote:
nerelao wrote:
Larah wrote:
nerelao wrote:

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
Parents can be foolish of course. I cannot possibly give you a specific reason on why parents would be foolish. General reasons existing the grandparents obviously, personal problems, and much more. What is your point?

so those parents who want to educate there childerns are fools ( just see the fun ) and those childerns who want to play whole day are smart. and i have to beleive such an nonsense like you ? ( just see the folly )

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:58 pm

#19 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
nerelao wrote:
Larah wrote:
nerelao wrote:
Larah wrote:
nerelao wrote:

what is your answer ??

so those parents who want to educate there childerns are fools ( just see the fun ) and those childerns who want to play whole day are smart. and i have to beleive such an nonsense like you ? ( just see the folly )
I legit have no idea what you're talking about, cu

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:59 pm

#20 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Cruxell wrote:
Emziek wrote:
What do you stand to gain by being athiest? What do you stand to lose by becoming religious?

This is irrelevant since if one religion was proven to be the true one, people would have no other choice but to follow it even if it was as evil as the Greek ancient religion. Personally, I do prefer a world in which I can be a cunt and no God can punish me for that. However, I would also like a life with a meaning, with something after that life.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:04 pm

#21 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
troll

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 pm

#22 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Cruxell wrote:
Emziek wrote:

Does the legitimacy of a religion (or lack there of) hinder a religions ability to strike philosophical and/or moral points?

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:27 pm

#23 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Would've stayed and had this beautiful discussion with you but I can't even understand half of what you say, it's sad
Have fun kontra

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:38 pm

#24 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
nerelao wrote:
Nallez wrote:
nerelao wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
nerelao wrote:
`1st of all dont generalise us with other religions and tell us ( The Hare Krishnas ) that what kind of verifiable and tangible explanation is there in other 3500 religions kindly explain only chrisitan and islamic explanation.

There is none, and that's the reason for me being at least (I'm a full atheist for different reasons) an agnostic. There's no way for one to find out which religion is the true one.

( blind sheep ) `1st of all read this practical explanation completely and then come here for argument.

( ignorant dumbo ) why are you coming into a gaming community to talk about your mental issues

im an really dumb`1 i 100 % agree to this point. but now let us test your brain ( fertile brain ) simply come to real point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu

was a spiritual leader who founded Gaudiya Vaishnavism. He is believed by his devotees to be Krishna himself who appeared in the form of His own devotee in order to teach the people of this world the process of Bhakti and how to attain the perfection in life.

I think this sums that you guys are just a bunch of crazy people.

But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:27 pm

#25 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Emziek wrote:
Does the legitimacy of a religion (or lack there of) hinder a religions ability to strike philosophical and/or moral points?

No, but if you choose to only follow those points and not the worse ones then what's the point of saying you're part of that religion? Most of those moral lessons can (I assume) be found and taught outside of the religion. You can be a good person with an equally good moral without being religious. Also, those "points", if I'm not wrong, can be very subjective as well.

Emziek wrote:
What do you stand to gain by being athiest?

This is the kind of arguments that should be held and appreciated, not the other kind :)

To answer the question I would say, if someone is an atheist, it's most likely because that person is very source critical and acts upon scientific proof and nothing less. If you have a society full of atheists compared to a society full of religious people(now we're talking about the kind that are more or less extreme like Catholicism and not the ones who keeps it 100% private/personal), How do you think these societies will look after let's say ~200 years? The atheist society will have evolved more and will have more advanced technology for sure as they will have asked themselves during this time period philosophical questions like "how", "why" etc, while the religious one would have blindly followed their religion and its book/text, its leaders (priests) and its hierarchy. I know this is a bit extreme but it's for clarity purposes so I hope you understand what I mean. I'm not at all saying that a religious person can't work with science.

Now,
Emziek wrote:
What do you stand to lose by becoming religious?

I think if you keep it private and not let the religious "way" get in your way of acting and thinking rationally it can quite healthy for the mentality. If you think there's someone (god) you can talk to and share with and that he's listening to you it's the same as having a real person to talk to and that's very important. However as soon as you make it a public thing groups of people will get together and create stuff like Catholicism. Saying that god exists with no actual proof is just irrational and e.g telling your kids that god exists is pretty much the same as brainwashing imo.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:39 pm

#26 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Allah is the cool Jesus, follow us guys!!

Jk, i wanted to join this discussion but this is too advanced for me. XD

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:49 pm

#27 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Decency wrote:
I think if you keep it private and not let the religious "way" get in your way of acting and thinking rationally it can quite healthy for the mentality.

This is impossible unless one does not practice his religion or follow its teachings. I can name at least ten crazy (couldn't think of a better non-offensive epithet) things that wouldn't exist today if there was no religion, from people discriminating homosexuals solely because of their religion to Jews not wanting to press elevator buttons on Shabbats and Muslim women covering their head or in extreme cases (Afghanistan, Pakistan) covering their whole body in loose black clothing (burkas). One cannot follow the teachings of most existing religions and all those with a decent amount of followers completely without doing extremely crazy stuff.
nerelao wrote:
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I can deny there is no God, for I found actual evidence for there not being one. A government is there, it exists and everybody knows that. This is a fact. And everybody normal would follow a religion he finds to be true. I'm still waiting for a response to the following:
nerelao wrote:
I did not call you any names so please have respect to other people's beliefs and don't start insulting them solely because you disagree with them. Normally, I would terminate this debate instantly, but since religion is a topic I'm interested in I'll make an exception. You made no valid argument or practical explanation. Saying 'chant his holy name and you'll be happy' does not classify as a valid argument. If you feel happy after praying, that is because you believe that the praying has some effect. This is called placebo effect. A valid argument for proving your religion would be if something that came after the writing of the Vedas was written in them, or if it accurately described the creation of man, the Earth, the Universe or something similar. So unless you can provide such an argument your religion has as much chances of being true as any of the five thousand other religions (assuming one is true). If you manage to take this into account open-mindedly and realize my words are true, feel free to contact me and we'll take your agnosticism one step further to atheism.

Emziek wrote:

Well, no, if it's legitimate people will be more inclined to follow it even if they disagree with it.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 pm

#28 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Cruxell wrote:
I can deny there is no God, for I found actual evidence for there not being one. A government is there, it exists and everybody knows that. This is a fact. And everybody normal would follow a religion he finds to be true.

and there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead ( fertile brain ) and prove it that there is intelligence *also.*

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:41 pm

#29 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Cruxell wrote:
I'm still waiting for a response to the following:
nerelao wrote:

but where is faith or belief in this practical explanation ? point it out now. and law of forgetfullness is not valid ? alright then for what you actually wait for ? just come to point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

and prove it that it is actually not valid.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:53 pm

#30 Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
bye

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2