View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

#1 Post Good deeds feed!
We all have someone who we are grateful for, and everyone like to feel appreciated for his good deeds at some point.
In this thread i give you the apportunity to thank anyone whom did a good deed to you no matter how small, big, lame, silly...etc the deed is.

Use this format:

Person's name:
What did he/she do:
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively):

I will start ofcourse :)

Person's name: DeeDee

What did she do: inspired me to stop gambling.

Small appreciation text, and how did this effect you:
At first it was a normal chat in shoutbox where she was telling me "you can stop, it's never too late.." it was nothing major, just a normal chat, but then everyday after that day i kept thinking about this small convo , then finally decided to stop gambling in jailbreak server, I was happy with this achievement and i started enjoying gaming without gambling, then i made the bigger decision and actually stopped betting on football irl.
Thank you deedee, you might not realize it, but your words did that much to me.

Person's name: Sohaib.

What did he do: Being the nicest person i ever met in jailbreak.

Small appreciation text, and how did this effect you: Sohaib you was and still one of the nicest people in the server, thank you for helping me out with achievements, thank you for letting me win all those lr's and Tgames, thank you for your continuous sacrifice without showing a single bit of complaint or annoyness. :)

Person's name: Po!nt

what did he do: helping me find all secret buttons on jb_leyawiin + being the nicest jb member.

Small appreciation text, and how did this effect you:
I had 0 clue where could I find those buttons, I simply asked point and he helped me and got me the achiev in mere 2 rounds, he even rebeled and got him self killed for my achiev sake, thank you very much point for that, and thank you for being a very nice and humble member, very tolerant and very supportive guy thank you!! :)

Now it's on you guys to show your appreciation for the people whom did good deed with you :)

Last edited by Rawrzx on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:43 am

#2 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Person's name: Dee Dee aka Dendee

What did she do: inspired me (forced me) to live my life even if its the hardest life that I am living.

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): Thanks dendee. You did help me quite a lot before, thats not the first time. I really am thankful for having a friend like you. I dont have anythinf to say for the positive and negatives sorry...

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:35 pm
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
>>Person's name: Leon / Rick Grimes (Hansi pls)

>>What did he/she do: Misbanned me on Surf-GG

>>Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): This was in the beginning of 2016 (march).
I was playing surf-GG, and this was before I decided to socialize within the community. I started calling members/admins for cheaters ingame with the /admin function, and Leon showed up. Leon misbanned me for 24h, and apologized to me the minute after. He got me unbanned with an admins(THANK YOU UNKNOWN PERSON) help and here I am. Leon made me join the community and made me try out DM.
I was about to leave cs around this time, but Leon convinced me to stay and play DM. Here I met Dee Dee aswell, and I guess all of you know the story by now.
I'll like to dedicate a huge thank you to Leon for the misban, that changed so many things for me.
Thank you for a friend/bro for life, and for making me meet Dee <3

Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:24 pm

#4 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Person's name: him
What did he/she do: I could spend all day writting a list of what he does <3
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): First of all, thank you for randomly adding me one day "only" to ask me if I was liking nD so far, that was probably the most important message of my life so far and you know why ;) You made me join the forums and make my presentation, you also made me stay in nD, and without you I probably wouldn't even be a regular nowadays. This is the nD related stuff only, you know I have alot more things to thank you for! I love you <3

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:59 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#5 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Person's name: him
What did he/she do: I could spend all day writting a list of what he does <3
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): First of all, thank you for randomly adding me one day "only" to ask me if I was liking nD so far, that was probably the most important message of my life so far and you know why ;) You made me join the forums and make my presentation, you also made me stay in nD, and without you I probably wouldn't even be a regular nowadays. This is the nD related stuff only, you know I have alot more things to thank you for! I love you <3

Uhh so cuuute xD

Spoiler: show

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:25 pm
#6 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Reading these things I realise that what we thought was a little effort can have a big impact on somebody.

• Rawr, I'm glad you quit gambling :) Now we will be like this:
    Spoiler: show

• L.A.P.D, we'll keep talking about it whenever you need to. You'll see how things will become better and YOU will be the one to achieve it! :)

Regarding my own list of people:

Person's name: Numblito
What did he/she do: Listen to me and read me
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): For his neverending patience with me, listening to all the bs that I had in my mind, being there for me and giving me good advice. You truly are a selfless person. Also you're a pro at reading people! Thank you, Numblito. You are one of the best friends one can wish for.

Person's name: Gold Stellar
What did he/she do: Bring joy to the community
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): Goldie, keep doing that excellent job at focusing on the good things people have and don't forget about your own! As I've told you countless times, it's very refreshing to have somebody like you around. Thank you for your endless joy! :)

Person's name: My cleaning ladies Loen and Ptracik
What did he/she do: My best friends here <3 They did everything
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): I met Loen first in the DM server while Mia Rani and him knifed one another and laughed ignoring the bullets around them. I already thought "this must be a nice guy" and turned out to be so true. Thank you for misbanning Ptracik too. When I saw him in forums for the first time talking to Loen and Voro I thought "Oh, another JB person" and I couldn't be more wrong (Surf pls). We started talking and well... you know the story. Thank you for being my friends! I love you guys <3

And a general thank you to all the people who contributed to make me wanna stay here :)

Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:18 am

#7 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
My list of people I appreciate is just big, so I will just write names and thanks them.

Voropoulo-lotus-khatab-gomik-bucky-ovi-zaptor-mario-bambi-dirbas-leon-papa-supercell-flath-doeda-zero-waschera-kilroy-apple-majin-queen-playboy-sushi-decency-madlife-pika-kalle-potato-wodeen-panda-larah-ray-aprig-neon-lapd-rawr-deedee-(cP)patrick and many more from my friendlist sorry if i forgot someone :$

I thank you all for being my friends! each one of you is appreciated for something he did to me or just simply being a good friend, whether you're new or old friend thank you thank you all, and a special thanks to the rest of the admins/members for helping this community and keeping it alive.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 am

#8 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Person's name : Ovi

What he do :
He kept encouraging me

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively) :
He encouraged me about being a member he helped me have faith that I can be member, even tho i am not a member but I still owe him a thanks! Love you <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Person's name : Voro's poulo and Kilroy (best friends)

What they do : standing next to me (not literally :P )

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively) : voro and kilroy are the most helpful people in my life. voro always helps (abuses xd) his powers to help me for people harassing, etc.......Kilroy been my best friends and protecting me from everyone who hated me when I was hated!! Never left me alone one time and always helped me to pass any problems <3. Voro got me the "leyawiin secret buttons" achievement btw and sings noob songs in greek, axe him for his website the only thing he says in English is "Sound of silence" just saying!!!!!!!!! Thanks to both of you, hope you do the same to everyone not just me, love you <3 :clap: !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Person's name : Queen, Leon kennedy (whatever his name is :D ) and patrick

What they did : helped me catch hackers xd

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): thanks for helping, queeny helped me and taught me what aimbot looks like because when playing zm it was so obv since everyone was shooting non stop, thanks queeny, Leon also helped me catch hackers thanks nub <3 and patrick I would call him for aimbot but everytime I call him for aimbot, the guy would have wh and not aimbot. we had quite some fun when me and zero stand infront of someone who went afk and say "he is blocking me " xdd, thanks for being my friends guys love you all <3

Last edited by Romeo on Wed May 31, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:56 pm

#9 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Person's name: Dee Dee
What did he/she do: Brings fun to the servers
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): Well it's good to cheer up and have fun on the servers

Person's name: Patick
What did he/she do: Helped me in Kz
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): i told him to do this amxmodmenu->2->B3AR-> 1 year-> Yes and then i got banned. Awesome guy :D

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:31 am

#10 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Person's name:DEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
What did he/she do:help absolutley eveyone she can, and set a good example of what it is like to be a member, and a good person
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively):dee dee, you have inspired me to become a great person. you are the reason i stayed here, because i wanted to get to know you more. and i am glad i did ^^ you have shown me so much, and i strive to be just like you (except the girl part...you can keep that ;) ) it was you that edited my post for membership to protect me when i posted my ip by accident. it was you that let me in on things i could do to help others when i can. it was you that corrected all my spelling mistakes. remember this? "im nothing compared to you. a shining light next to a candle. i am the candle, striving to shine like you. you bring me light, and i shine for you. you made me ignite, and i burn for you. i light up with you, and i will stand with you until i melt away (intense poetic metaphor!)" what i meant is, when a candle touches another candle, itshares it's light, and leaves its fire in the other, letting it burn bright. some candles take a bit more to ignite then others, some candles are dang good at igniting other candles. guess which one you are?

and now for a poem, to my awsome friend dee dee/dendee, the one who gave me hope!

“It is easier to see the light from the dark.
I know this as it was the state of my heart.
You burned so bright when I first saw you,
You light a fire in me that showed me the truth.
You gave me hope, you gave me light
You gave me love, you gave me might.
Without you I would be lost and alone,
With a broken heart made of stone.
You found me when I was in need,
You helped me stand up when I was on my knees.
If I ever fall, I know you are there,
Giving me everything you can share.
You have my back, my trust and respect,
You have my love, my friendship and everything I can give to repay my debt.
To be like you, I would give it up to the end,
But it’s all to you instead, my beloved friend.
To be like you is to be like a saint;
Cleaning away their dark taint.
That they leave in their hearts, those unspoken words,
You bring them out, and you make them heard.
You give people like me a chance, with a moment of your time,
You turn us from monsters into a something divine.
The worst lies are the ones often not said,
Yet you speak the truth to us instead.
You deserve better than knowing someone like me,
I am a nobody, but it was you that make me see.
It is a bad world, filled with hate and death,
But you can change that, with the words on your breath.
It was only a matter of time until you were known,
Making friends and showing them all they’re not alone.
I may hide, in my fears in the dark,
But you bring me out, and you leave your mark:
A heart of gold, influenced by love,
Support faith trust, and strength that’s above.
Stellar as I look, I am vulnerable to the fall,
Yet you are the, to take it all.
You lift me up, you help me soar,
You show me it all, and so much more."

thank you dee, for showing the world. you having given me life, you saucy little girl! :handgestures-salute:

aplause for dee dee! :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncycyan: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncymagenta: :happy-bouncyred: :happy-bouncyyellow: :happy-bouncymulticolor:

Image Image

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

#11 Post Good deeds feed!
Ok, I don't know how to beat the previous appreciation post but I'll try.

Person name: Ra!nox

What he did: Motivated me.

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): So, as you may know, i used to play as non steamer for s couple of years. That changed at the moment that rainox decided to talk to me and buy me cs 1.6 as a gift, cause he had noticed that im a regular nonsteamer. Tbh i never thought of buying cs, cause i was thinking that i will be bored of it and I'll waste my money which I didn't really have. So, he bought me the game, gave me 5k to start and helped me a lot to understand how the community and steam works. Thanks to him, i saw how good is to help people, how right it feels and made me think ways to help the community. I owe him a huge thanks cause he is the main reason that i am a member right now and i have powers to help people. Rainox, wherever you are, thank you!

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 am

#12 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Person's name: Lien
What did he/she do: Shes always there for me
Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): Shes always been there for me, always helped me whenever I need somebody. She was my first friend since I started neondragon and I can say by now she is 1 of my best friends. Just sad that we rearly speak anymore as of how it is nowdays.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:58 pm

#13 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Community wise I am grateful for all current/old admins and members, as without yous we wouldn't still be standing strong after so many years. The strength of this community is nothing without its regulars too, so thank you! I know some of you despise me, and I haven't always been nice, sorry for that! Not a confession of sins, or a way to make things better. Just a meaningful apology.

Person wise (nD/irl) I have a few people that I've grown very fond of, some of which I trust with my life and all my secrets. Some I see as family, some I deeply love, some I can laugh with till tears roll down my cheeks and some have managed to just really mean something to me over the years. They're there for me, in hard times and in good times. No point in going into detail about it or say who exactly belongs to which category, but these people are (and I am sorry if I fail to name all); Shadi, Nai, Koni, Sushi, Spaxor, Snel, Snoosi, xReii, Sensei, Panda, Apple, Luna, Foxy, Pika, Dangan, Waschera, Sticky, Lazy, Majin, Voro, Numble, Andy & Nallez.

Thanks guys, for the simple and the difficult reasons behind why I named you.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:01 am

#14 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Nice topic, good idea!

Person's name:
Styx

What did he/she do:
Being my friend <3

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively):
Everytime I was active in the community, so were you, we were both a member together and we used to talk daily back then and back then, you were the only reason why I stayed in nD, I enjoyed every minute we spent together in the servers.
When I left this comunty for like 2 years, you were one of the only players who kept contact (even if it was only once in a few months), it was a small but much appreciated gesture.
Now I came back, and you're still here and we can still have some fun together, I love you man <3 PS: Origi 4 life <3
(you'll probably think I'm gay for writing this :D )

Second special one:
Kurochi, Kalle, Nai

What did he/she do:
Stayed awesome

You're the friendliest guy I know and I rarely see you get angry, we used to be partners in the Runner team and we talked quite a bit back then, when I stopped, we kept in contact quite alot through League and that meant so much to me because you were one of my last connections to nD, not only that but you are the reason I came back aswell, remember that convo we had back when I told you what my biggest dream was back in the day? Yeh, heh, that decided it. Now you're an admin and I'm still a mere Runner member, but deep inside we're still Runner partners <3

Special Shoutout to: Emziek (You're probably one of my longest and best friends in nD), Hater (yes you, you little diq, you keep me in WW), Shadi(Was never shy of a conversation) and Lien (for always believing in me!) and alot more old school players who I probably can't name cuz you guys wouldn't know them and probably don't come here anyway. (But PN and Laprot, if you read this, I'd still turn gay for you guys <3)

God this turned out alot more sentimental than it should've been. :violin:

Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:35 pm

#15 Post Re: Good deeds feed!
Person's name: Sushi

What did he/she do: Made my life on nD so goooooood.
Sushi, you're the best guy I've met in nD you always bring me in tears of laughter. You've always been for me whenever I felt down, or sad. Seriously there is no other guy like you, sometimes when I'm in class I think of you and get a big smile seriously xD Thanks for bein that guy for me, and oh yeah SUSHI WE GON' MAKE MILLIONS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person's name: Kallekanin,

What did he/she do: Being one of the nicest persons on nD.

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): I've got sooo much to say about you, really. Thanks for being my friend, my guy to look up to and being so nice <3 You're one of the guys that makes it worth staying up until 2 am <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person's name: Everyone in JB.

What did he/she do: Giving me such a great time on nD.

Small appreciation text, and say how did this effect you (positively/negatively): You guys are the best, we are one team!!!!
Without you guys I wouldn't wanna connect to the server thanks everyone!

Image Image

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next