View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
“Editor’s Note: (Because it sounds so official.)

nD asked for it, so here it is! A chapter from a novel that may be written, based on true stuff! (Except for the stuff I added so it wouldn’t be boring. This was completely spontaneous. Basically, I just thought about a really dramatic way someone (me) came to nD. If you read this, how did you come to nD? What brought you here? Why did you come? Share your story! And I’m making mine too. Expect a lengthy reply. For this, though, remember. This is completely made up, as you can tell; I never met these people in real life as much as I would like to. If you want me to continue, let me know! I will. I did this the day before I posted it, in 3 hours. I hope it’s enough. “You should write a novel,” they said. “It’d be fun,” they said. I finished the first two parts and we are already at 2227 words.

Prologue.

I remember it a little. I was sort of lost…okay let’s start over. I had loved what I had, and lost it all. I once had love, now all I feel is loss. Despite support from my first friend and best friend (who, in a way, you could say I was a bit too close to her to be just ‘friends’), I was still losing control of my life. The things I used to fear, I faced them, and got over them. Some things you can’t face, and are powerless to stop. Losing control... not being able to control my life, and watching it spiral out of control… just simply NOT KNOWING what could happen, it scares me more than I will admit.

I have lost control of my life before, with horrible consequences. I know what it is like to feel the pain of losing the people close to you, (and would later on feel that pain again, much too soon,) so I can easily relate to others. This is not to say I have been through what you have, but I know the effects these events can have. I listen to others, because I know how it feels to not be heard. I help others, because I know what it is like to face something alone. It is overwhelming, and a consuming force, taking all your time and energy. It is horrible to feel alone, and to be alone, as you face the hardest things life can throw at you. I didn’t know this at the time, but “what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger,” doesn’t take your physical being into account. It tires you out, exhausts you, and causes you to fail at things you normally would succeed at. When it gets personal, then it makes you make irrational decisions, and forget all reasoning.

I say “you” because I am warning you, this WILL happen to you. It’s not a matter of “if” it will happen, it’s a matter of, “when” it happens. You just have to make sure you are ready. Maybe, after hearing my story {REMEMBER THIS IS NOT REAL, ONLY BASED ON TRUE EVENTS}, you will be ready. Maybe, you won’t have to fear lack of control, or not knowing what’s next. Maybe you will embrace the change that it brings, or create your own change, and bring it to others. Maybe, just maybe, things will turn out for the better for you. I sure hope it does. Now, I’m not saying I know it all. I am just saying I know emotions, reactions, and connections…as well as the break point. But, just because you hit that point, or pass it, doesn’t mean you necessarily need to break down. I just keep it all inside. It has, if it has done anything positive to me, made me extremely tolerant and patient.

I have faced everything I fear. Everything. And I have come through alive, and stronger in experience. Not much else. I’m not going to count the negatives, because that would take all day. And I don’t think you want to hear me rabble that long. {UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO READ MY BOOK, THAT’S A MONTH’S WORTH OF RABBLE}…okay time to break the fourth wall…stop interrupting me. {…ME?} Yes you. Who else is there in this post? {YOUR MOM? I HOPE SHE MADE COOKIES. I LIKE COOKIES.} Were you born under a rock? And dropped too? {WELL, IF YOU THINK ABOUT, I DROPPED INTO THE DOCTORS HANDS, AND WAS BORN UNDER A CEMENT (ROCK) CEILING.} Okay, funny boy. We going to get to Chapter One, and stop breaking the fourth wall? {YOU DECIDED TO DO IT. MAY I ASK WHY?} To take a break from the seriousness, get funny. It’s what we do right? {IT’S WHAT I DO. NOT WE, BECAUSE YOU ARE ME, AND I AM ME. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I’M WRITING THIS, AND YOU ARE ME AS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.} Do NOT even start with me with the whole, “you are not real” thing. I am the real Goldieberg Staller, weapon of mass attraction, getting nothing done since you asked. Explosion. {…THIS GUY FOR REAL? THAT’S NOT ME.} So you’re not attractive? {…OKAY, POINT MADE. LETS GET ON WITH THIS THING, THIS ISN’T AN OLD LADY VS STELLAR.} Okay, let’s do this.

Chapter One: Patrick.

When you go to sleep at night, what do you think about before your head hits the pillow? Before you embrace that moment of rest, and dream? Well, it wasn’t nice for me. I always thought about what I failed to accomplish before I met him. I never really considered the good things I did had effects on others. Sometimes, to see more of the world, you need to open your eyes.

I ordered the usual at the coffee stand. I don’t drink caffeine, so I order a hot chocolate. I sat down with my drink, warmin’ my hands, and rested my head on my hand. I had a doughnut in front of me, but I didn’t feel like eating it, seeing all those ‘eat better’ posters all around me. Eyes wandering, I looked around out of curiosity. Ah yes. Motivational poster guy. Weird though, now that I think about it. Why an interstellar Viking with the slogan, “Reach for the Stars?” And why is he named, “Sweedy?” Because he is Swedish, or Sweetish? The thought made me chuckle a bit. I have a knack for puns.

“What’s so funny, for a guy looking so down?” A voice said, startling me. I looked up to see a man with a face that said, ‘hey, how are you doing? Not good? Let’s change that.’ He sat down in front of me. Not normal for a normal person. Studying my face, he stated, “You don’t look to good. Any way I can help?”

Oh, how I would love to just lay it on him, and get his help. And, later on, I would. But as of that moment, I made the mistake of judging him as just like everyone else. So, instead of doing the thing that I should have done, I let my fear control my choice. I didn’t want him to be involved with my business, and get hurt like all others I have involved. “I am fine.” I replied. I hoped that would do it, as much as I enjoyed his company.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, he could read me like a book. “You mean, ‘I wish I was fine,’ right? Because I can see, you don’t look to happy. How can I be of service?”

The offer was tempting. I could tell right away he was a LOT smarter than he looked. And acted. I’m pretty sure he already knew what the problem was, just seeing if I would tell him. A test of trust. Uncomfortable, I decided to avoid the question with a pun. “You don’t exactly look like a waiter.” I joked.

“Did you know, the closer we get to the truth, or the more uncomfortable/nervous you get?” Dang, he was good. He probably knew it all already.

“That’s not true.” I said. At least he was playing along with the game, not asking again. He could tell I was uncomfortable with the question, or just not ready to answer it.

“No?” he queried.

I stayed silent for a bit. I guess he wasn’t too bad. He took my feelings into account and backed off. He reminded me a lot of myself. I couldn’t resist the opportunity for the punch line. “So a talking horse walks into a bar and---“

“I rest my case.” He finished. He smiled at me, and said, “I don’t believe we have met. I’m Patrick.”

“Okay Pat.” I replied.

After a bit, he continued. “It’s good to familiarize yourself with others. I can see you already did that with me. Don’t worry. I’m okay with that, though. So, what is your name?”

Odd that he asked that. Not many do. Then again, it’s probably because I failed to introduce myself, despite the opportunities he gave me. Dang, this guy was too good. “Name is Gold.”

“How about I call you ‘Goldie?’” he asked.

I gave him a nick, so it was only fair. “Fair enough. I have heard many before, but never, ‘Goldie’ before.”

“I’m sure I am not the first, nor the last, to call you that.” He smiled back at me.

“Right back atchya.” I replied.

A few hours later I went home. Later, I received a call from an unknown number. Man, I loved these prank callers. They always hang up before I do. “Hello, this is Jon Anaquit’s place, where the talks are fine and the people are finer. Please wait while I direct your call to the big man himself.” I turned on the radio and played a tune you would expect while being on hold. After a few seconds, I stopped the music and picked up the phone. “Hello, this is Jon Anaquit, Weasel Hunter, weapon of mass attraction. How may I hunt your weasels today?” I loved messing with these guys. Their fault for calling me.

“Hey, Goldie.” Oooohhhhh boy. Did NOT expect that one.

“Who is this? And I find it disturbing you know the name.” Only one man knew that name… but I didn’t give him my number.

“Forget me already? Wow, I didn’t leave much of an impact did I? Heh. Okay, again. It’s Pat. I had my boy Doeda hook me up. He has a knack for hacks. Give him a computer and a go-ahead and he can show you the internet. I would say world, but the internet is bigger.” Can this guy get any better? He is almost as good as me at jokes…almost. “I wanted to talk to you about meeting others.

Okay, time to pull out some of the stops. “Meet others? Sorry not happening. Good talking with you.”

The moment I hung up the phone rang again. I knew better to pick it up. But, for some reason, the speakerphone activated. A deep voice, almost deep as Patrick’s voice, (which was Darth Vader deep, too,) came through. “I have you in my clutches. It is only a matter of time now, little boy. Put your affairs in order. Your time was out before. Now its lights out.”

Okay, creepy. A voice, completely different from the last, echoed out. “Dang I always wanted to do that.” Guess that was this, ‘Doeda’ guy. Seemed pretty stellar for first impressions. Funny guy. I always wanted to do that too. “Okay, here’s the phone, ‘Pat.’ Never gonna drop that.” Heh. I liked him right away, too.

The phone crackled for a bit. “Okay, you got my attention." I said, assuming Pat was back on. "Sorry for hanging up.”

“Understandable.” He said. Wow, this guy was smooth. Okay, he got me. (I get the feeling I keep saying ‘okay’ a lot. I tend to do that when I am unsure, or not okay. Okay?) “Ready to see the world?” he said.

See the world? Now that’s a hook. “Tried it, didn’t like what I saw.”

“Sometimes, to see the world, you just need to open your eyes.” Hook, line, and sinker. Pat, you little stinker. You're better than me at my own games.

“Alright.” Pat knew a lot, I could tell that right away. I felt something I have not felt for a long time. Something I had forgotten I had long ago. Before ‘it’ happened. Something about Pat struck a chord in my heart, made me want to believe him… “I Trust you.”

And then came nD.

End of chapter one. Hope You Liked It! (If you weren't in this part, don't worry. If I make more, I'll get you yet...)

As Always, The One And Only Gold Stellar, Weapon of Mass Distraction, Getting it Done Since 1999…Boom. (Never Forget the Boom. Ever.)

Image Image

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:10 pm
Profile WWW

#2 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Do Another One! And Keep Typing Like This! It's Funny!

Just kidding. I got into nD because Goldie kept talking so good about it, I had to see what it was about. And he was right, this is a nice community. I have met so many good people here, and so many friends. I can see why Gold likes this place so much. I like it too! Actually, it's not the community I like, it's the people that make the community.

And put me in Chapter Two! (Yes I am doing this in a message, in the lounge, so everyone can see the fact that you didn't put me in Chapter one! >:'(...Just kidding.) ;) Keep it up. But don't you think this could use a bit more fiction? Like an Explosion when you say, "Boom?"? XD

I vote keep it going. I want to see you "get them all." ESPECIALLY NUMBLE. (And so many others, i gotta see them in this.)

"So, you are willing to talk to strangers online across the world, but not here? Like the guy across the street? Be Generous of spirit. Everyone is your friend, some people are just harder to get along with." --Luke

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:20 pm

#3 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Aww I vote continue

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:33 am

#4 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
you should get your stories published this is gold

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:23 pm

#5 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
I want it to be continued :D

Quote:
“what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger,”

i do not agree you with it, it should be like: “what kills you, sometimes it makes you stronger,” explained with another words :)

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:42 am
Profile WWW

#6 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
https://gyazo.com/c933281169ad6330187621ccba8e6c86
shieet it was lien all along

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:15 pm

#7 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Chapter 1: Gold Novel Book
-Gold stellar
Each copy 25$, special edition(signed by stellar) for 150$
Hurry limited stock left.

Also MicroChip will be selling digital copies worth 100k nD only!!!

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:13 am

#8 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Nice one Choea ;)

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 pm
Friend of the Community

#9 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Just a small question, where did you meet Sonia ?

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:34 pm

#10 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Maki wrote:
Just a small question, where did you meet Sonia ?

In bathroom :trollface: jkjk. Sorry stellar for my words.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:52 pm
Profile WWW

#11 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
the kek velco wrote:
Nice one Choea ;)
LOOOL GET OUT

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:02 am

#12 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Who's Sonia?

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:10 pm

#13 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Cruxell wrote:
Who's Sonia?

His GF/Friend

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:15 pm
Profile WWW

#14 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
Best love letter I've read lately :mrgreen:

http://Godsservant.info :)

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:54 am

#15 Post Re: Gold Stellar's Novel...If you want to call it that.
y i know sonia.. perhaps too good idk why..

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next