Knock Knock

Post any topics or discussions not related to nD here.
Jumps7yl3r

Knock Knock

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Image Image
Antti

Re: Knock Knock

Post by Antti »

no
winland
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:Image
Perfection
Image Image
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

long time :)
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

felt the urge to pop by somehow. wassup boys? where is everybody? :/ makes me sad man...
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Bonkers wrote:felt the urge to pop by somehow. wassup boys? where is everybody? :/ makes me sad man...
wow that's bonkers! bet u never thought of that pun before
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

Shadi wrote:
Bonkers wrote:felt the urge to pop by somehow. wassup boys? where is everybody? :/ makes me sad man...
definitely not! I mean, though I personally think I'm rather free, people tend to ask me that a lot... :think:

jokes aside, any idea where the admins went? I thought wow, last outcome Mids of january, still active up in here
but then I checked and saw the 2019... :D so...where did everybody go?
I mean it was obvious that cs1.6 will die out slowly but the whole community? o.O Is jailbreak on csgo recommendable?

goddamit, i wanted to come back, not find myself in a lost place where nature is taking back the environment!" :)
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Bonkers wrote:
Shadi wrote:
definitely not! I mean, though I personally think I'm rather free, people tend to ask me that a lot... :think:

jokes aside, any idea where the admins went? I thought wow, last outcome Mids of january, still active up in here
I mean it was obvious that cs1.6 will die out slowly but the whole community? o.O Is jailbreak on csgo recommendable?

goddamit, i wanted to come back, not find myself in a lost place where nature is taking back the environment!" :)
cs 1.6 jailbreak is pretty much dead overall, it's not just this community. (you can search for jail servers to see)

i never monitored the rest of the servers enough to know.

- Benjamin Franklin
hoho

Post by hoho »

Shadi wrote:
Bonkers wrote:
Shadi wrote:

cs 1.6 jailbreak is pretty much dead overall, it's not just this community. (you can search for jail servers to see)

https://ibb.co/RDBHRfd
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

hoho wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Bonkers wrote:
Shadi wrote:

seems to be russian server, is the community english speaking? :think: it's full now but I'll check as soon a spot is free
hoho

Post by hoho »

Bonkers wrote:
hoho wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Bonkers wrote:
Shadi wrote:

seems to be russian server, is the community english speaking? :think: it's full now but I'll check as soon a spot is free
yeh its a russian server but the point is that some ppl still play jb

talked to some of the guys in that server and they said that "cs 1.6 jb servers" are very popular in russia so..
Medz
nD** Zombie Member

Post by Medz »

hoho wrote:
Bonkers wrote:
hoho wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Bonkers wrote:
Shadi wrote:

yeh its a russian server but the point is that some ppl still play jb

talked to some of the guys in that server and they said that "cs 1.6 jb servers" are very popular in russia so..
idk much about servers tbh, But it might be boosted, like almost any server has ? the "x2 boost VIP .. etc"

i've did small search over gt for some jb servers, there are lot infact which has players in it (23+) ...
so, guess this shows enough ?
people change, even satan used to be an angel
hoho

Post by hoho »

Medz. wrote: idk much about servers tbh, But it might be boosted, like almost any server has ? the "x2 boost VIP .. etc"

i've did small search over gt for some jb servers, there are lot infact which has players in it (23+) ...
so, guess this shows enough ?
most of em got cs on steam

Return to “The Lounge”