- You need to be familiar with our community
- You need to be a trustworthy individual and be able to work in a team.
- You need to follow the rules and make other players follow the rules as well.
- You need to have some common sense when it comes to giving punishments to players.
- You need to be able to collect evidence for creating reports, this includes but is not limited to taking screenshots and recording demos.
- If you are a member and you are abusing your powers in a way that isn't in harmony with the guidelines, your power and status will be revoked.
- If it occurs that a server (where you are member at) will be shut down, then you can transfer to any team of your choice
- You need to be patient until you get a yes or a no on your application, since we check applications carefully.
- When you become a member you should play most of the time on the server you applied for, but of course you can play on other nD servers as well.
*Should you lose interest in the server you are a member in, you can request to change team. It may or may not be approved depending on the circumstances.
- Your in-game skills/aims don't matter for your application, it's solely based on your persona.
- You apply at your own risk and will most likely have to deal with /some/ negative feedback.
- Make your application when you have time to play, so we can judge how you are during an active/normal period.
If you're inactive during your application due to holidays or a busy period, we will most likely evaluate based on that.