There we gooooo! V1

All declined Applications are stored here.
Zeke

There we gooooo! V1

Post by Zeke »

Go big or go home!!
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:170258173
NickName : Tixler
Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Yes, an admin (moderatpr) of a jb server
Average amount of time on our servers per day : 1-2 school days and 4-5 hours in weekends
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Jan 2017
Do you have a working mic? Yes

My name is Osayd a 15 years old, born and raised in a town in Palestine. I am currently at the 9th grade, i like playing basketball with my friends at school and going in journeys in nature. I have 2 hobbies, basketball and swimming. I really love playing on my computer, mainly i play cs 1.6 and sometimes gta vc because it reminds me of old days when i played it for the first time when i was 8 years old. my favorite cs 1.6 modes besides jb are Zombie Plague, paintball,super solider and TTT. I have very high grades in school, i got 96% in the first semester this year, the funny thing that i keep getting the third place every time. Recently i started learning making programs using visual basic and made some simple stuff, i'm looking forwards to make a Demo viewer for cs demos .
Well, the first and the most important reason that made me applying is to help neondragon because i really liked it and found it fun to play here,however it is a pity to see someone breaking rules,harassing,spamming or hacking because he will ruin the fun and make everyone leaves and i want to stop them, I play in early times of the day, mostly in the morning till the noon/afternoon, at these times i rarely see members online, although there should be ones, so if i became a member i will be handling this shift, i have been an admin before which makes me able to deal with situations fairly and wisely, i have dealt with different situations although i was young when i was an admin, i also banned hackers (wallhack,scripts and aimbot) and i know how things work

My goal to keep the server clean from hackers and rule breakers and make the server enjoyable as it is .
[email protected] *

Re: There we gooooo! V1

Post by [email protected] * »

omg! 14 years old i thought you're 18, so let's see osayd, i am/was speaking with you in steam, you didn't show any trollish or immature behaviour for me also in-game, i can say you're mature, you were also admin in lgk server so you have a little bit of experience, about moderation in-game i don't really know, i wasn't really focusing if you does it, try to moderate if you're not doing, your rules knowledge is good, also commanding a lot, reports are very low maybe i can understand that you don't moderate, your english is understandable, forum activities are good also your posts shows that you're trying to improve the server, maybe i will add some things later, for now it's blank.
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

Yeh, why the heck not. You're loyal as balls and active as a boner. Just let players express themselves more in-game and you'll get my full YES.
SosA

Post by SosA »

I can't really say, since it was like 2 - 3 months ago, when I was playing with you in the deathrun servers, which you always kept talking in Arabic and you were kinda foolish and screaming into your microphone. Since I can't really tell you have changed or not, when I haven't been on the server lately. I will edit my vote when, I see regulars posting your positive and negative lists about you

Making one report threw out this two months of 2018, You have only made 1 report, that actually was a cheater. In your motivation you said you know how to catch cheaters (Not going to use the hacker(s) word, since Joel doesn't like it...) If you can prove us, you can catch cheaters, Report
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

You don't report players, you didn't catch any hackers almost, you freekilled me twice on purpose, you're not mature so It's a NO from me !
Work better ^^
SosA

Post by SosA »

This just proves my point, That I have doubt in you having a trial, It's like when all the regulars/members leave, you instantly act like, You don't care, Image you also said you play in the early times... If you see your activity lately, clearly it's a NO from me

Good luck ^^

It's like your motivation on the jailbreak server is slowly starting to go loose...
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

SSE wrote:This just proves my point, That I have doubt in you having a trial, It's like when all the regulars/members leave, you instantly act like, You don't care, Image you also said you play in the early times... If you see your activity lately, clearly it's a NO from me

Good luck ^^

It's like your motivation on the jailbreak server is slowly starting to go loose...
gametracker works by name so maybe he used another name or something, and sorry for going off-topic.
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

I might get my first warning or even forum ban because of this but I will say it anyways and im only sorry for the spam nothing else

so here it is

Mr sosa may I say that you're F#$#&#g retarded kid?? You took screenshot of his score not his playtime u dumb kid!! Stop even trying to make people look bad in any way, you are only making it worst for yourself!!

As for tixler I got nothing to say about you since im inactive, I can only give some advises, report cheaters and non cheaters-moderate when needed-command alot to stand out more-be helpful and always stay cool gl.
Spoiler!
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Tom Cruise* wrote:You don't report players, you didn't catch any hackers almost, you freekilled me twice on purpose, you're not mature so It's a NO from me !
Work better ^^
Could u tell them why? :D
SSE wrote:I can't really say, since it was like 2 - 3 months ago, when I was playing with you in the deathrun servers, which you always kept talking in Arabic and you were kinda foolish and screaming into your microphone. Since I can't really tell you have changed or not, when I haven't been on the server lately. I will edit my vote when, I see regulars posting your positive and negative lists about you

Making one report threw out this two months of 2018, You have only made 1 report, that actually was a cheater. In your motivation you said you know how to catch cheaters (Not going to use the hacker(s) word, since Joel doesn't like it...) If you can prove us, you can catch cheaters, Report
I rarely play deathrun (when bored) also speaking arabic in chat is allowed, i don't remember screaming in my mic , maybe iw as laughing so hard

About cheaters' reports i really prefer to call members to ban them since it is much faster, also some cheaters join for a short time then leave
[email protected] * wrote:
SSE wrote:This just proves my point, That I have doubt in you having a trial, It's like when all the regulars/members leave, you instantly act like, You don't care, Image you also said you play in the early times... If you see your activity lately, clearly it's a NO from me

Good luck ^^

gametracker works by name so maybe he used another name or something, and sorry for going off-topic.
yea i used name notorious last 2 weeks

Thanks @Po!Nt @[email protected]* @SSE @Hunie
Last edited by Zeke on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

SSE wrote:I can't really say, since it was like 2 - 3 months ago, when I was playing with you in the deathrun servers, which you always kept talking in Arabic and you were kinda foolish and screaming into your microphone. Since I can't really tell you have changed or not, when I haven't been on the server lately. I will edit my vote when, I see regulars posting your positive and negative lists about you
as you mentioned sosa you cannot judge people on things they were doing 3months ago they for sure may have changed,so instead of making all people look bad try to give some advices if you have (not to mention that you are not active at all)
[email protected] * wrote:

Good luck ^^

as leoky said gametracker works by name and he used different names manytimes(that's bad thing also but sitll)you also took a picture of the score not timeplay.
In Additional :
Tixler as you said you are playing on early time so we aren't actually playing together that much but i'll judge you with what i've exerpienced with you pasttimes.

Pros :
Working mic.
Rule acknowledge.
Nice English.
Nice commander also.
Cons :
Reports.
Moderation(try to moderate more tixler)
Forum activity try to be more active in chatbox and help newcomers.
So,It's an extand from me Goodluck with yout application mate!
and sorry for going off topic above.
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

For moderation part, this my opnion and i think i will stay on it unless someone corrects me. I believe moderation mostly fits moderators (admins and members) because they have the authrotiy and the power, as a regular most of the players will either ignore you or do it again when u r not there. I usually correct and advise them but i cannot force them, eventually i am a regular and no one will care about me . Also i try to help new commanders by telling them what to say or showing them how to command, when i am a T, i don't rebel and even tellthe other Ts not to rebel in teamchat to give the new commanders chance, some of u may know that

Thanks @Amir
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

Tixler wrote:For moderation part, this my opnion and i think i will stay on it unless someone corrects me. I believe moderation mostly fits moderators (admins and members) because they have the authrotiy and the power, as a regular most of the players will either ignore you or do it again when u r not there. I usually correct and advise them but i cannot force them, eventually i am a regular and no one will care about me . Also i try to help new commanders by telling them what to say or showing them how to command, when i am a T, i don't rebel and even tellthe other Ts not to rebel in teamchat to give the new commanders chance, some of u may know that

Thanks @Amir
Well, you shouldn't act weak either. Moderation in one way equals interracting with others, and for a member-wanting regular it's a crucial thing. Moderation isn't really as serious thing as you make it out to be. Just interract with others consistantly and that would be good enough. Especially nowadays, there's no reason to push anyone beyond one's boundaries only to see him unleash his ego within the team in private, so for as long as you're a decent person and whilemoderating/interracting with others also treat them like other IRL people and equals, you should be good to go for membership.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Tixler wrote:For moderation part, this my opnion and i think i will stay on it unless someone corrects me. I believe moderation mostly fits moderators (admins and members) because they have the authrotiy and the power, as a regular most of the players will either ignore you or do it again when u r not there. I usually correct and advise them but i cannot force them, eventually i am a regular and no one will care about me . Also i try to help new commanders by telling them what to say or showing them how to command, when i am a T, i don't rebel and even tellthe other Ts not to rebel in teamchat to give the new commanders chance, some of u may know that

Thanks @Amir
Member powers will not grant you authority. Yes it will help when moderating, but gaining the respect of regulars isn't done using the ndmenu. I'm not as active as I used to be, but from the few times I saw you on the server, you're not really doing anything that makes you worthy of the position. I have never seen you moderate or help out. You don't stand out which is, arguably, because you do not command, moderate or help out often. Only thing I noticed in the past few weeks is that your attitude has improved a little compared to how it used to be.
No for now.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Lawliet wrote:

Thanks @Amir
Member powers will not grant you authority. Yes it will help when moderating, but gaining the respect of regulars isn't done using the ndmenu. I'm not as active as I used to be, but from the few times I saw you on the server, you're not really doing anything that makes you worthy of the position. I have never seen you moderate or help out. You don't stand out which is, arguably, because you do not command, moderate or help out often. Only thing I noticed in the past few weeks is that your attitude has improved a little compared to how it used to be.
No for now.
Couldn't agree more about what Lawliet said and also that you tried lately to get a reaction out of me when we both were in the chatbox whilst you came up with some random bs about my real life let me get strong negative vibes on you. Being prvocative as you were when you even changed your discord nickname to Hitler to get another reaction out of me shows me that you are definitely immature. Which you afterwards did when you saw me ingame too. This is definitely not memberlike and the main point is you seek for powers and hope you gain authority with that when you have enough tools to gain them as a regular aswell.

For now definitely a no from me. As said only get bad vibes on you.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Thanks @Hunie again

What i meant by authority is authority when moderating because regulars are in the same level, and usually the best one to moderate them is someone with a higher level because they have to listen to him otherwise they get a punishment
I have never said you get respect by ndmenu, you cannot get the respect even if u became a super admin, you should build ur respect not gain it
about the commanding part, i have been commanding all the time, but i reduced it because i had some problems with my roommates .

Thanks @Lawliet

Well, what i did is something tried to troll u nothing else, i really don't care about him, i was trying to peeve you, i was going to tell u that via steam but forgot, about the the in game name it is the same thing but i changed it nicely and immediately when u asked me to do so. I just like how you acted once in game when someone used that name, you acted immature despite ur 39 and started using name such as 11/9 and saddam hussien. ZeRo we used to roast each other so it is part of this game, you are the first one who talked to when i joined nD, i trusted and respected you and tolld my secrets, i still respect you and you still one of my friends. again this was a part of our game .

Thanks @ZeRo
I am not trying to change your votes because i respect people's opinions, i am just clarifying

Return to “Declined Applications”