View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

#1 Post[CoR] Lucifer`s application
Lucifer`s application

- Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:31899588
- NickName - Lucifer / Ricardo
- Age - 22
- Gender - Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

I was admin in a Swedish server so I know how to work whit admin menu and like that staff, but absolutely I want to learn more.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

I have been playing on nD 2012, Then I stopped playing because i was going to school.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :

Now i dont have much to do so i play between 4-8 hours per day

- Do you have a working mic?

Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hello everyone! my name is youkhna I am 22 years old from Irak and living in Sweden. I can four languages Swedish, Arabic,Assyrian and English. I love sport like gym, football and always football is in my heart. My favorite team is Real Madrid and my favorite player is gareth bale. I like to hang out with my friends. play jailbreak at neondragon i like everyone that plays on nD jailbreak and i have to much fun whit theam.

My motivation

From, 2012 my dream was that I would become one of your neondragon admin. and help the players who need help whit rules at jailbreak and tach theam how to play and keep ´ the server clean without any cheaters . I will never give up to make a dream come true. I will do my best for NeonDragon

Thank you for reading

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:58 am
VIP

#2 Post Re: Lucifer`s application
Hi Lucifer,

Your motivation seems honest but I have never seen you on JailBreak Server.
Maybe you use another Nickname ?

If you want to be member of Neondragon's Jailbreak team, you should play a lot on it.

Moreover, you have only 4 messages on the nd forum. 3 to apply CT Team, and this one.
You are pretty new here.
You may try to know the community, talk with people, be active on the forum and the servers, make some reports, etc...

I hope we can meet ingame to enjoy your company, and on the forums to better know you...

But now, of course for me, it's a no.

Good luck with your application

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 am

#3 Post Re: Lucifer`s application
You just joined forums 5 days back to apply for CT. Membership is not that easy. Try looking into the accepted applications so u get an idea.... Report rule breakers, stand out of the crowd, be active on forums are some of the basics. Want a detailed guidance? Hit me a pm.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 am

#4 Post Re: Lucifer`s application
You just joined forums 5 days back to apply for CT. Membership is not that easy. Try looking into the accepted applications so u get an idea.... Report rule breakers, stand out of the crowd, be active on forums are some of the basics. Want a detailed guidance? Hit me a pm.

you are kidding with me sure. I have not copied them i was only read them and you make it worst. what are you talking about. why do not you speak the truth Say to those I've looked at Declined Applications not only Accepted Applications like you said. I'm not looking to copy i'm looking to learn how to write you should be ashamed that you find things on people

I ask admin to close/delete my Applications. I do not want any more to become an member so please remove

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:53 am
neonDragon Admin

#5 Post Re: Lucifer`s application
Closed on request

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]