View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post[Declined] SNap's application
- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:43786230
- NickName : SNap
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Had my own server 2 years back and was admin in previous community's.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : +3 hours perday or maybe more.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Uhh I don't know exactly in my head but its more then 2 years I guess..
- Do you have a working mic? Yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My hobby's are playing games/playing football/ go out with friends etc, nothing new. I'm sort of a gaming nerdo, playing everygame on ps4/pc

[color=#00FF00][b]About myself;
My real name is Erto and im from The Netherlands can speak 3 languages (Turkish/Dutch/English) I do work currently as a private taxi person bring people that are sick or can't walk to hospitals etc. I have a brother which is 31 years old and lives with me (Actually I live with him xD)

Why I want to become a member; As the old reasons appears its all becuz of the rulebreakers and people that flames continuesly, getting tired of it and I wanna deal some actions. As must of you know that jailbreak has alot of things like speedhackers/harrasers people that don't know the rules and freekill people. I want a fair gameplay and not a kindergarden. I wanna cover the server and deal some punishments. We're all tired of how the people are in jailbreak I myself know how it feels cuz I was admin in other communitys. I've learned alot and I'm sure that im ready for it.

Thanks for reading my application, cheers SNap

@edit; btw i know the next admin meeting is coming in a few days, I guess this will get skipped (not that im doing this on purpose but I thought yesterday now its the time to apply for it) Anyways i'll see.

Last edited by Dignity on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:29 pm
VIP

#2 Post Re: SNap's application
Snap ! It would be really good for the nd Jail spirit to see you as a member !

pro's
-Very funny guy
-Try to make active rounds
-know how to be strict
-Explain rules to the others
-Active
-Working mic

I really think that Snap is a good guy who try to improve the nd Jail Server.

con's
Maybe sometime you go too far to the fun and it starting to be the disorder :)

So my vote is a yes and i really hope you will becoming a member !

Good luck !

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:20 am

#3 Post Re: SNap's application
1-the best freekiller in the sever
2-no behaviours you can start harrasing players in anytime
3-provoking alot you had provoke alot of players like little papa untill he get angry and you freekill him a lot
4-special traitement to alot of your freinds
no from me

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:30 am

#4 Post Re: SNap's application
You've always been a good guy led astray by trolls.
Quote:
We see potential but have some concerns over how you would handle being attacked by trolls and also would like to see a little more from you
was what the old admin lineup had told you previously.

Now you should be pretty much guaranteed a spot amongst Jail members if you continue with the same character.

YES

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:21 pm

#5 Post Re: SNap's application
~LITE~ wrote:
3-provoking alot you had provoke alot of players like little papa untill he get angry and you freekill him a lot
no from me

bloody hell Stop spamming every Application Little Kid You and your little shity Brother !!!!!!!!!!
For Snap i'll Edit this Post Later To give my opinion

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:28 pm

#6 Post Re: SNap's application
woOW wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
no from me

bloody hell Stop spamming every Application Little Kid You and your little shity Brother !!!!!!!!!!

I just love people with retarded minds like woow :)))))))))

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:52 pm

#7 Post Re: SNap's application
S.W.A.T wrote:
woOW wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
no from me

I just love people with retarded minds like woow :)))))))))

i'm wondering why your parents took the PC from you and from you brother in the school time :think: :think: But when You have a Dumb ass child like you and your bro i think they are right :( :( Don't make me reply again

User has been banned for 1 day for his posts

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:06 pm

#8 Post Re: SNap's application
Friendly,moderates alot and helps the new players..so i would vote Yes

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:16 pm

#9 Post Re: SNap's application
@Thanks everyone for the support.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:17 pm

#10 Post Re: SNap's application
Immature guy with a split personality, chooses to threat people in a childish way with reporting and provoke further rulebreak instead of actually moderating. it's a NO

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:34 pm

#11 Post Re: SNap's application
Rum wrote:
Immature guy with a split personality, chooses to threat people in a childish way with reporting and provoke further rulebreak instead of actually moderating. it's a NO

U don't have to call me immature I know exactly why you voted no, its becuz I've reported you for harassing other people + me. You don't need to fire me cuz of a report which is not my problem but urs.
@Edit If i broke any rule you can report me also for it, don't add lies just to get me declined. But anyways peace.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:55 pm

#12 Post Re: SNap's application
SNap wrote:
Rum wrote:

U don't have to call me immature I know exactly why you voted no, its becuz I've reported you for harassing other people + me. You don't need to fire me cuz of a report which is not my problem but urs.
@Edit If i broke any rule you can report me also for it, don't add lies just to get me declined. But anyways peace.

How am I lying? u clearly provoked the rulebreak by threatening me in a rather childish way like i mentioned.
Thats not how people are supposed to moderate.

And just a side note for u here Snap, there is a thin line between banter and straight up harassing. you know me for a very long time and u should know that i'm just joking around with u, but apparently you are sweating to get this membership. gl

Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:57 pm

#13 Post Re: SNap's application
I'm sure many will have a reserved judgement because you're very confrontational to people you don't know and at the moment you're trying to change your ways for this membership as stated above when you shouldn't have to. Rather than act friendly you seem to have this negativity about you and that's proven by your reply above, just thank the user and move on and ask admins/members for their opinion of you so you know what to change.

Gl

Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:41 pm
nD** Jail Member

#14 Post Re: SNap's application
Pros:
- Rule knowledge; you know the majority of the rules quite well. It is wise to use this thread viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3671&start=2355 to get answers if you are not 100 % sure about something.
- Regular; most people know you, you've been playing here for quite some time now
- Reports and forum activity
- You try to moderate the server
- Activity

Neutral:
- Moderation; your way of moderation can be a bit biased and directed towards certain individuals.
- Standing out; you stand out, but not always in a good way.

Cons:
- Behavior; inconsistent.
- Reports and forum activity. Quality over quantity.
- Easily irritated

From what I've seen from you over a long period of time is that you change a lot. You have a split personality where you can go from "the good guy" to the "troller" pretty fast. I actually find it difficult to reply to this application due to the aforementioned reason. It is hard to distinguish and separate you from the "troller" or what your true intentions are. You find yourself often in some sort of an argument, either on the forums or in-game, why is that?

You do moderate the server, which is good. However, there is a line to what you should moderate, you tend to pick on small meaningless things that actually just adds fuel to the fire, rather than defusing the situation, work on that. I would also suggest you try to stand more out in-game, positively.

You seem to get very easily provoked by others which result in you lashing back out. Stop with immature comments, VIP abuse and grow a thicker skin. Other than that, I see you have the main capabilities of being a member, it is just how you promote them. Due to your overall inconsistent behavior, I would like to see that you work on these points.

Extend

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:23 am

#15 Post Re: SNap's application
Hey there SNap, nice to see you apply; I'll get straight to the point.

Pro's:
You are active on the server.
You have a working microphone.
You try to moderate the server.
You explain the rules to new people.
You actively try to make fun rounds aswell.

Cons:
You sometimes are having a little too much fun, not paying attention.

My final anwser is a yes: Just work on that one con and you'll be a great addition.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next