View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

#16 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Gl in Esports my dude

User has been warned for this post

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 pm
nD** Jail Member

#17 Post Re: milanovic's apply
After observing you for only a short period of time it is going to be a clear no from me. You do not acknowledge when you make mistakes, you are in denial when being moderated and you don't even make your own application, as stated above. Try again later

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 pm

#18 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Um.. if you can't write an application yourself, will you be able to perform your tasks as a member? Simply, copying another application means you are too lazy and you are not serious to become a member. Also reports, I only see two reports to you this is not enough so you are not interested in server. No activity on forums, never see you here if you think the activity ingame is enough you are wrong
in sum you are not good for membership, surely no. good luck,,

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:46 pm

#19 Post Re: milanovic's apply
You owe me 4K I'd never forget those.
You're not even close to having a little bit of authority, let alone handle a whole server. The only thing you'd handle is your fellow Algerian kiddos since you communicate in the same amazing way.
Good luck with your application haha

User has been banned for 3 days for this post

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:54 am

#20 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Isn't an application a time for people to improve themselves ? I don't understand why people vote no the first day for reasons that have been mentionned previously and that are easy to fix in a month.

Posting with passion, you incite trolls.
Posting fluff, you say nonsense.
Post what facts, they wittle down with rationale.
There is no win.
There is only slow degradation.
Take note. It is the first and only time you'll see someone in my position make that position.
You can be me when i'm gone.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:07 am
neonDragon Admin

#21 Post Re: milanovic's apply
How many times do we have to remind you about the rules in the Reqruitment section?

If you wanna reply, do it in the right way and don't spam the application.

Read this thread again : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28665

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am

#22 Post Re: milanovic's apply
well i thank you for u opinions; but i think that no one had read my application u just commenting based on point and decency reply well thats bad i didnt know that am gonna get rejected that hard and in harsh way but okey ty all for not taking any attention for my application and u just judje me with how i was longtime ago okey nothin to say i just say ty and i ll never do another application voro if u think am spamming; i think no one had noticed that i ve changed to the better and am an active player in the community well ty anyway for this rude replies not even based on my application; and by the way larah ur reply was rude!!!

Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:33 am
neonDragon Admin

#23 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Dz milanovic wrote:
well i thank you for u opinions; but i think that no one had read my application u just commenting based on point and decency reply well thats bad i didnt know that am gonna get rejected that hard and in harsh way but okey ty all for not taking any attention for my application and u just judje me with how i was longtime ago okey nothin to say i just say ty and i ll never do another application voro if u think am spamming; i think no one had noticed that i ve changed to the better and am an active player in the community well ty anyway for this rude replies not even based on my application; and by the way larah ur reply was rude!!!

I wasn't talking about you dude. About the others. You can make an application.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 am

#24 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Hi!
Besides the whole application copy thing, you still have many cons to fix, such as:
• Moderating
• Rule knowledge
• Maturity
• Reports (atleast I couldn't find any)
• Member-like behaviour

I don't think it is the right time for you to become a member, maybe in the future you can apply again when you think you're ready. I'll vote no. Goodluck!

Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:15 am

#25 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Voropoulo wrote:
How many times do we have to remind you about the rules in the Reqruitment section?

If you wanna reply, do it in the right way and don't spam the application.

Read this thread again : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28665

Yeah, maybe just don't pressure them into it at all? Not only the topic is located in a bad spot that noone finds when looking for applications to judge, but you appear to have fuckin INHUMAN EXPECTATIONS of your playerbase.

As for milanovic -
Completely incompetent.
Struggles with english.
Bad effort making an application.
Misconceptions and misunderstandings everywhere.
To top it all, this application is a shot in the dark.

NO from me.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:17 am

#26 Post Re: milanovic's apply
When people ask for help in chat, it is a good opportunity for you to step up which you haven't done at all.
Commanding wise, i'm sorry to tell you your days are utter shit, it's a great dynamic combination of sawgames and simon says.... like really dude ?
Regarding moderation, haven't noticed any yet.

^
^
^
^
^
things to work on.

Posting with passion, you incite trolls.
Posting fluff, you say nonsense.
Post what facts, they wittle down with rationale.
There is no win.
There is only slow degradation.
Take note. It is the first and only time you'll see someone in my position make that position.
You can be me when i'm gone.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 pm
nD** Jail Member

#27 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Hello milanovic !

U indeed become a better person these months because u started commanding and u are a nice guy. But unfortunately I agree with the most people here. I have never seen u moderating which is really important for a member. I don't think ur rule knowledge is too high and also ur forum activity is low. I suggest u to take a look at accepted applications (I dont know if u did already) so u can see what is required to become a member. For now I would say :

-Try to be active on the forum , by chatting in the chatbox or joining forum discussions
-Report rulebreakers so we can see how u would handle with them and so we can see if u can catch cheaters easily
-Moderate rulebreakers and help new players in this community
-Work on ur english , because it isnt the best

I think u are a nice guy and u command a lot but I don't think u are fully ready yet to become a member at this moment. Try to fix the cons cuz I think u really should work on them. For now its a no from me.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:02 pm
neonDragon Admin

#28 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Skipped

We have decided to skip your application because it was made too close to the meeting. Your application will be discussed in the next meeting.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 pm

#29 Post Re: milanovic's apply
okey; i hope i get accepted ; and i hope u consider that why am gonna be a member to help the server cuz u know sometimes in the day there is no members online and only cheaters and yes i dont report alot but i help the guys who report with ss and things and ty :)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:34 am
Friend of the Community

#30 Post Re: milanovic's apply
Patrick wrote:
Skipped

We have decided to skip your application because it was made too close to the meeting. Your application will be discussed in the next meeting.

Why though? This application should have been closed straight after it was made. Everything that is said above, his replies to everyone and the fact that he copied parts of his application from someone else's app makes that a no-brainer. He is not going to get accepted next meeting so you are just keeping his hopes up for no reason what so ever. Just tell him what he needs to work on, which is a lot, then close this already.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next