View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

#16 Post Re: Uber's application
~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:
Hey My brother Nice to See you applying Dude Let's Start My Taxi driver :D
Pro's :
-high activity in the server
-known by all the player
-Very Calm guy and Never been in trouble before
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander
-Also your knowledge Its Great

Let's jump to the con's
- Maybe more forums activity will be great Uber And try to report more players
That's it and for my vote obviously Its YES Good luck Mate

You cant use your imotions here you cant use words like bro and sister and dont know what try to cheak forum rules before you applay again pleas
Comeback to uber .
1-you dont know rules well . Like too day a t was camping at the startin postion of ironman and he stabed a ct . You said that the ct cant kill the t and he is allowed to stab him . Another example in jb snow when the cd of hns was over one of the cts was looking with the caméra you said that its not allowed when it was . Because the cd is over .
2-no activies in the game this days
3-you put your self in a situation in wich you try to defend on your friend only . Usint a speciall traitment... alot.of.times i will put pics when i login with the pc
4-old players dont accept your toxic way to moderate . No for.me

You're telling people not to use emotions, when all your posts are always biased. You have no right to say anything about other peoples post, when all your posts are to cause hatred and conflicts. I have never seen a post from you that is not based on emotions, if you don't like someone, you only point out the bad of them. Do us all a favor, shut up.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:11 pm

#17 Post Re: Uber's application
Nallez wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:
Pro's :
-known by all the player
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander

Let's jump to the con's

You cant use your imotions here you cant use words like bro and sister and dont know what try to cheak forum rules before you applay again pleas
Comeback to uber .
1-you dont know rules well . Like too day a t was camping at the startin postion of ironman and he stabed a ct . You said that the ct cant kill the t and he is allowed to stab him . Another example in jb snow when the cd of hns was over one of the cts was looking with the caméra you said that its not allowed when it was . Because the cd is over .
3-you put your self in a situation in wich you try to defend on your friend only . Usint a speciall traitment... alot.of.times i will put pics when i login with the pc

You're telling people not to use emotions, when all your posts are always biased. You have no right to say anything about other peoples post, when all your posts are to cause hatred and conflicts. I have never seen a post from you that is not based on emotions, if you don't like someone, you only point out the bad of them. Do us all a favor, shut up.

Thanks for the Reply nallez I could Answer Him like you did But trust These Type of guys Just ignore them And let the him spit the shit out of his mouth
Sorry for spamming ^^

Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:24 pm

#18 Post Re: Uber's application
we known eachother for a long time and u always been nice and rearly toxic, follows the rules and cmd whenever u can. yes from me

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:17 pm

#19 Post Re: Uber's application
UBAA my FRAND, I think that you are perfect fit for the team, I don't think I ever seen something wrong with you, besides that you sometimes play around with friends as a CT, but the pros definitely overcome the cons I have,

the pros are :
- Helpful person.
- Speaks good English.
- Mature.
- Commands well (at least on the days I was playing JB).
- Moderates quite a lot in a good way.
- You have handful amount of reports.
- Friendly and nice to every person

the only thing that I want is to see you moderate on forums since I never seen you moderate on forums (I know I steal all the forum moderation but I mean you have the in-game moderation since I am not active.

This is what I think when I was on the servers and I am pretty sure there is not difference between UBA back then and UBA now.

My vote is a definite YES!

I don't see any reason to why he wouldn't make it to the team but at last its the admin's decision. GL^^

Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:19 pm

#20 Post Re: Uber's application
woOW wrote:
Nallez wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:
Pro's :
-known by all the player
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander

Let's jump to the con's

Comeback to uber .

Thanks for the Reply nallez I could Answer Him like you did But trust These Type of guys Just ignore them And let the him spit the shit out of his mouth
Sorry for spamming ^^

Spaming is not allowed . Try to tcheak the rules mister woow and the old member who got pemently banned for harrassing . You are just throwin a bull shit . And spaming the post and this is not the first time i think you deserve a ban .

Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:29 am
Friend of the Community

#21 Post Re: Uber's application
~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:
Nallez wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:
Pro's :
-known by all the player
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander

Let's jump to the con's

Comeback to uber .

Sorry for spamming ^^

Spaming is not allowed . Try to tcheak the rules mister woow and the old member who got pemently banned for harrassing . You are just throwin a bull shit . And spaming the post and this is not the first time i think you deserve a ban .
He says, whilst spamming

Uber not played for a while but i always remember that i had no trouble with you, at least not that i can remember. You were always friendly whenever i joined and by the looks of it i'm not the only one who's got that impression. However just being friendly isn't enough in itself. I've not been playing so i cant unfortunately comment on how you behave in-game these days, but you've been around long enough to know what is required so keep working hard. The meeting is fast approaching. Good luck :)

Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:02 pm
neonDragon Admin

#22 Post Re: Uber's application
Extended

We see a lot of potential in you and we do believe that you can make it to the team. Moderate more ingame and on the forums and you will be in a good position.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 pm

#23 Post Re: Uber's application
Hey Uber! Nice to see your application for nd member. Well lets start. You are playing a lot of jailbreak and when you can you are commanding. You are very good at it and you are trying for the best every time. Also, you are responding to chat messages and you are very calm with the players. I believe that you can help this team. The only negative that i can think is that i havent see you report people that hacking or harassing. But i believe that if you are member you will take care of them. So its a clear YES. Good luck man!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:09 pm

#24 Post Re: Uber's application
Hey man. As i remember, you are a friendly&helpful person. You deserve a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

#25 Post Re: Uber's application
~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:
Nallez wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:
Pro's :
-known by all the player
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander

Let's jump to the con's

Comeback to uber .

Sorry for spamming ^^

Ayy ma man you need to chill the fuck out dude. you just proved Nallez right.

Uber havent played in awhile, but in the forums you cool n shit. from the forum perspective i can see you as member but yeah doesnt mean much since nowadays you can get accepted while having 0 activity in the forums. the only bad part is you dont have big boobs which is a must

so good luck with your app xoxo

Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:40 pm

#26 Post Re: Uber's application
Hey My brother Nice to See you applying Dude
Pro's :
-high activite
-known by all the player
-Good amount of Reports
-Good Commander

- Maybe more forums activity will be great

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:01 pm
VIP

#27 Post Re: Uber's application
Dear Uber,

You are probably, with Bambi, the guys who are able to give joy and fun just by joining the game !
Pro :
- You well know the rules
- You are really helpfull
- You are active on the Jailbreak server
- You always try to moderate and calm the bad situations
- You really seem to be a good guy, with good intentions

Cons:
None for me.

Good luck my friend and continue sharing some cookies !!!

I would be happy to see you as a member.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:28 am

#28 Post Re: Uber's application
Great Commander

-Great Reports
-Active Person
-Know The Rules
-Moderate when they need ( NonSteamers)

Uber its nice to see you when you apply for nd jail always u are a good person i love when u help people like nonsteamers.... so give you a YES

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:54 pm
neonDragon Admin

#29 Post Re: Uber's application
Accepted

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your membership!
Please contact Joel Miller on steam.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:00 pm

#30 Post Re: Uber's application
grz

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next