View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

#1 Post[CoR] Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:130805358
- NickName : Schlumpf-'
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Experienced. done admin tasks, mapping, judging
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-4 hours weekends more
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 2011 or so
- Do you have a working mic? yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
My real name is Justin, I am an System Administrator in a company located in Germany. Besides work I like climbing (bouldern) and do MMA for quite a while now. I like playing cs 1.6 to take a break from the usual life. In the past years
I created some Counter Strike maps and published them on gamebanana (http://gamebanana.com/members/1036553). I love using my imagination and create something totally different / new.
With the help of Unreal Engine I started creating my own FPS Survival game about 1 year ago. I am bout to got on Kickstarter in december, we will see how that goes.
I am a rather calm guy, I like joking with others but I know where the limit is. With these skills and my experience of the past 10 years in administrating and playing on jb servers I am able to judge people by their mistakes and give advise if needed.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 pm

#2 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
From what I've seen, you're quite loyal and dedicated to communities you've been on e.g myrun you were an admin for I don't know how long. I can be at peace knowing you are an member on the jailbreak server you know what you do and what you've done for this communtiy (map-wise, donating, events -> CHRISTMAS SALE!) is unreal it's clear you care about nD and will join it only to make it a better place. Yes from me.

Image Image

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:01 pm

#3 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
doeda wrote:
From what I've seen, you're quite loyal and dedicated to communities you've been on e.g myrun you were an admin for I don't know how long. I can be at peace knowing you are an member on the jailbreak server you know what you do and what you've done for this communtiy (map-wise, donating, events -> CHRISTMAS SALE!) is unreal it's clear you care about nD and will join it only to make it a better place. Yes from me.
I totally agree with doeda. I have never heard a bad thing about you, you're calm, liked, known. I'd like to see you moderate more, and be more 'active' in a sense where people actually have the feeling they can come to you for help/instructions etc. If I were to have to vote now, for aforementioned reasons it'd be an extend. However, I don't think it takes long for you to work on the mentioned points (you have a huge positive vibe), so by the time we'll be having the meeting I'm most certainly going to vote yes.

Good luck with your application!

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:19 pm

#4 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
Schumpf I absoloutely think you deserve membership, you have been around long enuogh to know all of the rules - not only that you make great maps aswell as being a great commander - I don't see any cons ; so I will keep this short and give you a Yes.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:35 pm

#5 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
Calm, gets along with people easily, acts positively and certainly has what it takes to be a member. Gl

Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:47 am

#6 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
You tend to be a joyful, nice and calm person. You speak English fluently, have a good mic etc... Basically I agree with all of the pros listed above, however I've got a couple of things to add;
- I've seen you twice completely ignore terrorists locked somewhere despite them asking you to open it (e.g. trampo race on sunny). That was a few months ago, and I frankly don't care much about it as long as you don't repeat such actions.
- If I'm not mistaken, you started playing again only recently. I'm a bit concerned about how long will you stay.

I think you're certainly up to the job, you've got my yes. Good luck!

Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:26 am
Friend of the Community

#7 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
I know for a fact that you have everything to be an excellent member, due to previous experience with you on mY.RuN. Your dedication to this community however needs to be a lot more palpable, at least on the forums as I cannot speak for in-game as of recently.

- Benjamin Franklin

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 am

#8 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
-mic
-funny
-active
-age (like that matters anymore nowadays)
-knows the rules
-previous work in my run

you got my yes my friend!

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:34 pm

#9 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
I really don't think you deserve membership, I've never seen you moderate, you never take part in jailbreak discussions, you just recently started playing(?), you haven't done a single report(?) I might be mistaken on the last one as I didn't check thoroughly.

It's a different story when it comes to "would you be a good member" as you do have those qualifications as people already mentioned(mature, English, knowledge, experienced)

I think both of these should be yes (do u deserve/would u be a good member) before accepting an applicant so my vote is no.

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:44 pm

#10 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
Thanks for all the feedback so far.

Regarding to what Decency said.I play quite often on nD, I change my name sometimes so noone knows it's me. I do that for the lols. I will not change my name in the upcoming weeks.
I never reported somone on the forums,so far I always contacted an Admin or a member to deal with such situations.
Also what do you mean by saying "never seen you moderate"?

Schlumpf-'

Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:50 pm

#11 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
very friendly guy and good commander i vote YES bro

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:39 pm

#12 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
Decency wrote:
I really don't think you deserve membership, I've never seen you moderate, you never take part in jailbreak discussions, you just recently started playing(?), you haven't done a single report(?) I might be mistaken on the last one as I didn't check thoroughly.

It's a different story when it comes to "would you be a good member" as you do have those qualifications as people already mentioned(mature, English, knowledge, experienced)

I think both of these should be yes (do u deserve/would u be a good member) before accepting an applicant so my vote is no.

Nah he was an old player before you come maybe . About report and moderate I am with you in this 2 points . I think give him more time will be better .
For me it's yes

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 am

#13 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
Schlumpf is one of the nicest guys I met so far in this community. He is known by many players. He did many awsome things for this community such as the xmas giveaways what people allredy mentioned. For me and I might think for many others he would be a great member! He wants to make this communty to be a better place and with being a member it will be. Yes from me my friend. :)

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:51 pm

#14 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
Nice guy, doesn't get in arguments or provoke people. You might need to 'moderate' a bit more, as in explaining consequences of breaking rules to rulebreakers, but this can be easily fixed. I think you would be able to cope with the responsibility.

Yes from me

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:28 pm

#15 Post Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'
This guy is one of the best players,he is friendly and cool so Yes from me

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next