View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post[Declined] Queijo's application
- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:43584690
- NickName : Queijo da Serra
- Sex : Male.
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I've been a member twice before.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-4 hours.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Around september 2010.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hello, my name is Hugo and I'm currently 15 years old. I live in Porto, Portugal with my parents and my brother. I finished the 9th grade 2 months ago and I applied for a 3 year professional tourism course afterwards, where I got accepted.. not really what I was looking for, but the best one avaliable. I'm a pretty out going person, both in real life and here, mainly because I talk a lot and people seem to find me funny/interesting. I have several hobbies such as collecting, gaming/lurking around the internet, listening to music, travelling.

As for the motivation part, I often see people insulting, breaking the rules and just creating a bad atmosphere overall with no members online. I'd like to be a member again so I can solve these problems that, unfortunately are very common in the server nowdays.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

#2 Post Re: Queijo's application
You've only just recently returned, but I know you are as motivated as you were before you left the team a couple of months ago, so basically you have my full support. I'd report a bit here and there, and get yourself back into the moderation mode. Other than that, good luck with your application Hugo :)

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:39 pm
#3 Post Re: Queijo's application
I thought you were little older than 15. i`ll be spying on you mate to look for your negatives and your positives ;)

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:40 pm

#4 Post Re: Queijo's application
cons
- you've just returned
- 3 line intro, 2 line motivation

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:20 pm
Profile ICQ

#5 Post Re: Queijo's application
I think you would be up for it. You don't get annoyed at other people if they provoke you or piss you off and seem mature. Plus, you say you've a been a member in the past so I think you could handle the responsibility. You might have to make yourself more known in JB again but that won't be an issue.

I will give you a yes. Good luck!

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:41 pm

#6 Post Re: Queijo's application
Hi Queijo, it's nice to see you apply.
You've got my respect and the only thing which is concerning me is that you came back very recently, but that's no big deal. From the little time I saw you playing on jailbreak, you impressed me, clearly handled trolls well. Everything else (English, maturity, join date, friendliness) is good.
Here's one big fat YES, good luck, keep up the good work ;) !

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 pm

#7 Post Re: Queijo's application
cons short application blank vote for now

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:18 am

#8 Post Re: Queijo's application
You made an application at the same time last year which you decided to close after just 2 weeks. Same cons were listed then. I think it would be wise to see if you would stay here and be active for more than just a few days before you are accepted. An extend would definitely show if you have the motivation. I have my doubts.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:42 am

#9 Post Re: Queijo's application
Nop from me.

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:03 pm

#10 Post Re: Queijo's application
私Dank mames私водка wrote:
Nop from me.

Please elaborate if you give a direct yes/no/extend, replies like this are not acceptable.

As for you Queijo I kind of agree with Waschera. Admins and people in general usually vote yes if they think the applicant will be a good member, regardless of whether they deserve it or not which I understand and it's most likely the more healthy way to cast your vote. However I put more thought on if the applicant actually deserves the member spot rather than the former.

I've played with you a couple of times the past week and I haven't seen much from you. No specific moderation/commanding/sticking out in a member-kind-of way. We all know you obviously can be a good member but I really wanna see more from you, especially on the commanding part. I really hope for an extend rather than an accept on the coming admin meeting so you can prove yourself.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:06 pm

#11 Post Re: Queijo's application
queijo could be, and might be the most experienced member from the candidates that are applying. fair enough he came back from a long inactivity, but the server is dire shit right now and nd needs some quality members, thats why queijo gets my vote. he's well-aware of the rules as he is an experienced player, he was also a member in the past which shows he's got experience, he was a great member and showed good loyalty, respect and courage.

even though my man is 15 years old he could take care of the server single handedly, whereas if you look at different members they cant stand a chance with a 30 man server. his motivation part is quite reasonable, and i think he would maintain his part as an nd*jail member. as i said, you got my vote and I vouch for his application. yes. good luck my g

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:30 pm

#12 Post Re: Queijo's application
Thanks everyone for the replies so far, I fully understand that some of you might have some doubts about my motivation/activity since I recently came back and had a situation around the same time last year where I decided to apply and ended up closing my application 2 weeks later due to lack of motivation. However, I believe I've shown the interest and motivation in playing ever since am back. It's up to you to decide wether this is genuine or not.

As a sidenote, I'll be leaving tomorrow on holiday for about 2 weeks and won't be playing. I will still check the forums daily and perhaps be online on steam, so you're free to message me if there's anything I might be able to do for you. Be back on the 12th.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:26 am

#13 Post Re: Queijo's application
hes an old member and knows the rules better then most of the current members. Love to see him back in the team

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:57 pm

#14 Post Re: Queijo's application
Hey cheese!

Pros
-Mature
-Knows the rules
-Experience (ex member and old player)
-Chilled
-Friendly
-Known

Cons
- Maybe report a bit more, but i know you can fix that

Clearly a yes from me. Goodluck engatatão!

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:23 pm

#15 Post Re: Queijo's application
I don't remember seeing you using your mic, but i don't remember you doing something bad.
I would love to check you commanding in-game and start spying on you like Messi, but i'll not gonna play like i used to (stupid high school).
But you seem to have a big knowledge of the game cause your playing since 2010.
All what i can say is i vote Extend, I'll make my vote when i see you commanding and playing.
Good luck with your application.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!

Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:34 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next