[Extended] Fun time!

Interested in joining the jail staff team on nD? Do you have pros and cons for the current applicants? This is the place for you.
Abooooookkkk

Re: Fun time!

Post by Abooooookkkk »

I played yesterday with Hadi and I saw that he kinda changed comparing how he was, important thing is that he's not screaming and be mad all time like he use to be and the second thing is that he bought a new mic better then the old noisy mic now I can understand him very well when he commanding

All I wanted to say is that I see good improvement coming from him and if my vote matter I will say its okey to give him that trail member so my vote is yes
Kitra
nD** Jail Member

Post by Kitra »

Hi Hadi, hope you are doing fine !

Positive:
-Very active
-Very good rule knowledge
-I see you are very motivated for nD
-Good commander

Neutral:
-Gets angry quickly

Conclusion: I will go with yes, I see you very motivated and ready for some member responsibility.
I think you are ready and deserve a shot for member. Keep up the good work and take care !
These users thanked the author Kitra for the post:
MADLIFE!
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Initially I wasn't positive about your application to be honest but since your extension it seems like your attitude has changed a bit, after all the server is about having fun not about enforcing the rules so I guess you have the right idea.

You're not only a regular to the server but you've also been around for a while and it is clear that you know the rules very well. Your dedication is very evident in what you do for the community with your maps, how and when you play so I don't doubt that at all. You join the CT Team and command when it is needed the most and I have seen you encourage people to play multiple times. I haven't been around much recently but from what I know with a little bit of polishing you would very easily fit the role of member.

The only things I would point out really is your temper and sometimes you can be lame as shit but I think those things are what disappeared after your extension.. Hopefully they don't come back.

Good luck with your application, would be nice to see you as a part of the team :)
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

Lucius wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:07 pm
Hello Hadi!

You are a really good and friendly fella, i enjoy having you in the servers but sometimes you really need to just relax and try to have fun. I understand that there is a lot of rule breaking and terrorists not listening to the cts, but thats the whole idea of jailbreak. Its roleplaying and sometimes you just gotta play the game and enjoy having fun instead. Listen to this advice below. I wish you the best of luck!
Voropoulo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:23 am
To sum it up, I do believe in you, but I don't think it's the time yet. Try to chill a bit and have more fun when you command and I'll probably give you a yes, but for now, it's a No.

I feel like you’ve changed a lot to the better. I’m changing my vote to yes. Good luck friend!
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Coki

Post by Coki »

Did not get to play too often with you buddy, but from my personal perspective, you lack a bit of professionalism.. Maybe I am wrong, it will not bring any harm by making you a member, so giving you chance might prove me wrong.. plus 1 from mee
安全クルー

Post by 安全クルー »

Hadi has been so far a really nice player who actually takes things somehow seriously.
Also, he seems like one who can control the situation.
He's a quiet, controlling, expert, handsome and respectful player.
Actually, in my view, He doesn't have any negatives.
So, I'll be so glad to describe that I'll be happy that Hadi can join the neonDragon Jail Team.
He deserves to have the membership.
At last, the vote of course will be (YES).
Good Luck, Hadi.
Hope you join the neonDragon Jail Team.

Best wishes,
安全クルー.
Do Never Fear THE DANGER..
I Am Not SAFE..
I AM THE SAFETY..
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

安全クルー wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:00 pm
Hadi has been so far a really nice player who actually takes things somehow seriously.
Also, he seems like one who can control the situation.
He's a quiet, controlling, expert, handsome and respectful player.
Actually, in my view, He doesn't have any negatives.
So, I'll be so glad to describe that I'll be happy that Hadi can join the neonDragon Jail Team.
He deserves to have the membership.
At last, the vote of course will be (YES).
Good Luck, Hadi.
Hope you join the neonDragon Jail Team.

Best wishes,
安全クルー.
I started crying at "handsome"
These users thanked the author Hadi for the post:
安全クルー
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Medz
nD*** Zombie Member

Post by Medz »

as lucius mentioned, i do see improvements, you're doing good for now concerning your raging, you're more calm, you managed to controll it, but there's one little problem, having a map with different name, it is once rainbow, next day its nightstars .. bro!

i think it is worth giving you a shot, just point the gun at the right spot and you'll get it ;)
it's a yes
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

I have not played a lot the past few weeks, but after talking to others and looking at the replies here, the general consensus seems to be that you are doing well. However, my main concern is still the anger issues. Controlling your temper is the least that is expected from a member. It becomes a significant issue if your anger clouds your moderation.

I am not fully convinced
Regards,
zapt0r
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

zapt0r wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 pm
I have not played a lot the past few weeks, but after talking to others and looking at the replies here, the general consensus seems to be that you are doing well. However, my main concern is still the anger issues. Controlling your temper is the least that is expected from a member. It becomes a significant issue if your anger clouds your moderation.

I am not fully convinced
This, additionally I have been playing a lot the last few days and I havent seen you at all. I'll edit when I have a clear decision but as of now it's kinda blank for me. I need to see you in the server more to be able to make a decision.

Good luck!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Sloth wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:21 pm
zapt0r wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 pm

I am not fully convinced
This, additionally I have been playing a lot the last few days and I havent seen you at all. I'll edit when I have a clear decision but as of now it's kinda blank for me. I need to see you in the server more to be able to make a decision.

Good luck!
I can confirm he has been on the server daily, if there were any concerns regarding this.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Barney

Post by Barney »

Hadi is a great guy, he can do great job as a member due to his experience as a coder, also he barely gets in tension with anyone playing in the server, at least during my active time in server, i believe he will be great addition to jb team, he's been in the community for long enough to think that he knows everything around.
goodluck hadi.

Return to “Join nD* Jail”