Fun time!

Interested in joining the jail staff team on nD? Do you have pros and cons for the current applicants? This is the place for you.
Hadi

Fun time!

Post by Hadi »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:154129712

Nickname : Hadi

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers : Late 2013

Experience Level : Non

Average amount of time on our servers per day: Around an hour or more

Provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies, etc.) as well as your motivation for helping develop our servers :
Well, I'm Hadi, living and from Palestine, my name mean's "calm" in english, i just recently finished my 3rd year in college studying computer science and still got more to go ! :rage: , my life is based on my computer or laptop, gaming is my passion, my soul, can't live without it !, i love to learn anything, from why ice is transparent to how the brain works, i don't want to memorize it, just to know at one point of time i knew why or how, gaming lead me to find one the best thing currently in my life, nD, i spent a lot of time on nD servers, i feel like i atleast should give something back after all these years being on the server, in the old days i was just a kid on the server, most people did not like me because i were toxic or just have a bad personality, after i spent a couple of years away from home in college, everything in me changed, people started to tell i've changed which made me really happy, and i wish everyone on nD be as happy as they can be.

The reason im applying because the server needs more members tbh, there are few holes in the day were the server does not have members on, i thought i might be able to fill up one or two, i want to have a fun enviroment in the server, not ruined by clueless fun-killing players, also i find many members giving it easy to those players, with me i won't, my goal would be to guide them to be better, help them to make a more pleasing atmosphere.

Now most replies would be "Hadi you are the worse one", just because i keep telling you the difference between right and wrong does not make me like you.

Edit : moved it to jail
Last edited by Hadi on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Medz
nD** Zombie Member

Re: Fun time!

Post by Medz »

i'd like you to know that fun team isn't jail related team though, by applying to fun you're applying for surf, dm (down) and TTT(?), and not jailbreak, cus from ur motivation, exactly this sentence
and im applying in fun not jail because i want to have a fun enviroment in the server, not ruined by clueless fun-killing players,
it seems like u misunderstood how teams actually work, each team have their own related servers and they're like this:

Jail Team : Jailbreak and TTT (?)
Runner Team : Deathrun, Speedrun and Kz
Fun Team : Deathmatch (down) Surf and Roadrage (down)
Zombie Team : Zombie Respawn (?) and Zombie escape (down)

and since you're applying for fun, you activity should be more focused on fun servers not jailbreak.

idk about ur fun related servers activity, but ur more active on jb, way more than on fun servers, so what i think you should do is switch to jail instead, if you misunderstood what teams are related to which server, cus now i see a jail app not fun, if not, then good luck.

EDIT: since now this app is on the right section i'll take off what i've said, will leave my reply lter
people change, even satan used to be an angel
sprkR.

Post by sprkR. »

if it's jail membership application i would vote Yes.
why? because i see him moderating alot of ppl (mostly are the bad cts we have) with good knowledge of rules, and enough daily activity.

p.s: you better move it to jail application.
Last edited by sprkR. on Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Better to die standing than to live on your knees.
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Idk why you apply in fun team ,you should apply in jail team because only jb server who have players and other fun servers most of them are down or empty

Probs:

-active player

Cons:

cons:

-Freekiller and bad ct and I am not the only who can confirm that

-your rule knowledge is so bad

-you provoke a lot of players

- your moderating way is so bad no one listen to you because when you moderate the abusers you moderate them and insulting them at same time calling them retards and stupid and etc etc lol

Conclusion:

You couldn't even join the mapper team so idk how u gonna join the member team lol so ur chances to join the member team is 0% and nothing is impossible bro ofc xd and dont take it personal Hadi it's the truth everything what i just said so my vote is NO and gl for your application I hope you become a member one day :violin: :violin:
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

moved to jail on request
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

Habibi Gl with it you are good commander

Vote Yes
Hamooda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Conor McGregor wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:17 pm
Habibi Gl with it you are good commander

Vote Yes
use the provided form if you want to reply for an Application
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28665
🇵🇸
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello Hadi.

I've known you from many years and for that reason I want to be honest with you. I know I have been online only for only 7-8 days so my opinion will be according to what I witnessed these few days.

I do believe that you want to help the community and that you actually try your best to do so. At the same time, I feel that this is your biggest con. You are overdoing it in my opinion. Yes, being strict with the Terrorists is one way to go, but man, every time you are CT you are just ruining the fun for me. I can tell that your rules knowledge is more than good -makes sense after so many years right?- but also you are kinda "stubborn". Not the perfect word to use but cannot think of another one right now.

To sum it up, I do believe in you, but I don't think it's the time yet. Try to chill a bit and have more fun when you command and I'll probably give you a yes, but for now, it's a No.

Best of luck.

Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

Hello Hadi!

You are a really good and friendly fella, i enjoy having you in the servers but sometimes you really need to just relax and try to have fun. I understand that there is a lot of rule breaking and terrorists not listening to the cts, but thats the whole idea of jailbreak. Its roleplaying and sometimes you just gotta play the game and enjoy having fun instead. Listen to this advice below. I wish you the best of luck!
Voropoulo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:23 am
To sum it up, I do believe in you, but I don't think it's the time yet. Try to chill a bit and have more fun when you command and I'll probably give you a yes, but for now, it's a No.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I think Hadi would make a very decent member, but you need to work on your patience. If you set your attitude straight while being CT and with people in general you have so many positive qualities you could set in motion as a member.

Your intentions are clear, just by the fact you're making maps for the community is a lot of evidence for that in my opinion. I think you have good potential, use your application period to prove that. Hopefully people will notice those potential changes while the app is open.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Join nD* Jail”