Hamooda's Application #2

Interested in joining the jail staff team on nD? Do you have pros and cons for the current applicants? This is the place for you.
Hamooda
nD* Jail Member

Hamooda's Application #2

Post by Hamooda »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3753645
- NickName: Hamooda
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):I was a member here before and managed some servers according to the required rules.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: +4 hours.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: I started playing in 2013, I was without Steam and entered Fourms in 2016.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.
introduction of My life (hobbies, studies etc. Most of the community know me by the name of Hammouda, but my real name is Muhammad. I will talk to you about my normal life. I am a person who lives in Palestine. I studied class 12 and finished school and presented the final exams. Now I am waiting for the results of the exams to be able to go to the university, and now I have a lot of time to play because Corona Virus Disease, and I will do as much as possible to make players enjoy without hackers and annoying people.

- My Hobbies : When I was young, I was learning somersault and was very good at it, but with my age I started to ignore it and I cannot do like the past now. Now I am addicted to special series, those Turkish series that talk about militarism And Politics. I am good at swimming but I want to learn to ride a horse because it is a very beautiful thing and I think you need a sportsmanship to learn easily

- Motivation : My motivation is that the server be devoid of spoilers, I think I did a good job when I was a member in the years 2018-2019, and I am going to Jailbreak because there are a lot of people violating orders from the Arabs. I can stop them and explain to them the rules of the game because I can speak this language, There are many of them daily who violate the rules by insulting the other, and the other members did not understand them well what they say until an Arab person tells them that they are cursing or something similar, so I can speak to them quickly without assistance from the other, and this is in my opinion a good thing that helps the servers, but this does not It means that I only see Arabs but all people, and as a commander in a jailbreak, I have mastered it well and I know the rules of the game well for years, as you guys know me and I have no problem with one of the players in this community, on the contrary, all my friends and I can understand with others well.
WHEN YOU FIND EXCUSES STAY AWAY.
Jak

Re: Hamooda's Application #2

Post by Jak »

Idk in which way I can say it..
But server is dead bro :(
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Hamooda wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:44 pm
I am a person who lives in Palestine. I studied class 12 and finished school and presented the final exams. Now I am waiting for the results of the exams to be able to go to the university
RIP

User warned for spamming application.

Edit2: user added to moderated group. much badass, so wow!
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Hi hamoda

pros:

-nice and fun guy

-never saw u breaking the rules before

-experience you have it becayse you was a member her before

cons:

-never saw u commanding before

-inactive player

- i dont see u moderating at all
conclusion:

my vote is gonna be EXTENDED and gl bro
Hamooda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Abooooookkkk wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:56 pm
Hi hamoda

pros:

-nice and fun guy

-never saw u breaking the rules before

-experience you have it becayse you was a member her before

cons:

-never saw u commanding before

-inactive player

- i dont see u moderating at all
conclusion:

my vote is gonna be EXTENDED and gl bro

I am not active for only two days, and I was waiting for the results of high school, and I passed it at a rate of 79 Now I can go to the university, and this does not mean that I am not active, thanks for your response
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Yes.

Seen him plenty when I still played, not much too lose on our current server standards.
I think giving him powers would be fine.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Hey i am just gonna add somthing yesterday i saw smth yesterday from you hamoda and its u was playing against a ct last request and that ct got slapped maybe that ct got advantage because of that slap and u lost against the ct and u get mad and u insta votekick the player who slap the ct and ur vote didnt success at all because we think that the player who slap the ct he didnt mean to make you lose and you didn't bother yourself to moderate that player u insta votekick him and i think u are just a powerhungry my friend so my vote its no now and gl
Spoiler!
and if u get accepted its not gonna be a surprise lol a lot of people like u get accepted xd
Hamooda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Abooooookkkk wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:55 pm
Hey i am just gonna add somthing yesterday i saw smth yesterday from you hamoda and its u was playing against a ct last request and that ct got slapped maybe that ct got advantage because of that slap and u lost against the ct and u get mad and u insta votekick the player who slap the ct and ur vote didnt success at all because we think that the player who slap the ct he didnt mean to make you lose and you didn't bother yourself to moderate that player u insta votekick him and i think u are just a powerhungry my friend so my vote its no now and gl
Spoiler!
and if u get accepted its not gonna be a surprise lol a lot of people like u get accepted xd
He doesn't have to slap him in last request, and he knows i was playing Hot Potato, he meant to slap him when it was my turn to give the bomb back..
and malki dosen't really know the rules Because he is new, i've warned him alot and explained to him, Like i was running around, and i slashed him, he have to warn shot me for that, On the contrary, he killed me, and i didn't kick, I would rather explain to him, when he did break the rules alot, i votekicked him. And ye.. im not hungry of powers, i've worked for nD long time ago as a member Within the rules.
Jak

Post by Jak »

I wasn’t going to comment here but..
I was there last night, hamoda was playing /lr hot bottetoo and he got slapped that makes him stuck on da air.
Any1 on his place was going to be mad, so he votekick malki and that not call abuse because the one who abuse was malki not hamoda.
As i said i wont give my opinion yet as I’m not active these days.
Good luck!
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Hey hamoda, since you were a runner member and you were a nice person even when you left your member i never saw you breaking any kind of rules, also you have a nice moderating you know all the rules and all pros i never see any kind of cons so i would like to say Yes.
Image <--- English 2020...
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hamooda wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:58 pm
Abooooookkkk wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:55 pm
Spoiler!
He doesn't have to slap him in last request, and he knows i was playing Hot Potato, he meant to slap him when it was my turn to give the bomb back..
and malki dosen't really know the rules Because he is new, i've warned him alot and explained to him, Like i was running around, and i slashed him, he have to warn shot me for that, On the contrary, he killed me, and i didn't kick, I would rather explain to him, when he did break the rules alot, i votekicked him. And ye.. im not hungry of powers, i've worked for nD long time ago as a member Within the rules.
Hey Hamooda Hmar,
I can't really Ieave a vote on your application, since I did not play lately bcs of personal issues.

But regarding the yellow marked part, I have to tell you that even if he doesn't know the rules very well maybe..if you slash someone he can kill you for that. It counts as attacking/rebelling. It is defo lame but no rulebreak at this point.

As for your past as a member, I don't know any troubles me or the team had with you and I believe you did a decent job as (runner) member. On your jb knowledge and everything else I can't judge at all, bcs as said not too much experience with you lately, but I wish you good luck with your application!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Hamoda you are a very friendly guy, very active (a night owl), in the past you were a bit clumsy but over the years you changed to be even better, over all a pretty good guy, and congratz on finished highschool !

Yes from me.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
traS

Post by traS »

i know hammoda for 5 years back when we used to play deathrun ,we were not that close but he was known in the server he became member of runner team cause he deserve it , hes very calm (VERY CLAM) and he know how to take people in and understand them he loves the community cause he stick to it all these years giving him a member in jailbreak would help cause we need arab members or else server is racist just saying , ok i dont know how to type this type of stuff but listen admin team u already know hamoda and i think you guys will make the right think

i vote YES

member or gay
gl hamoda
much love ur ex bf
<333
*DEAD* Hamoda : i am gay
KITRA69420
nD* Jail Member

Post by KITRA69420 »

Hello Hamooda my bro, good to see you applied too !

Positive:
-Very active
-Very humble guy
-Takes work seriously
-Great rule knowledge
-Responsible guy

Negative:
-Gets angry with people who don't stick to rules.

Conclusion: Always yes from me,u are great guy as much as I know and u are a man of the word.
I would like to see you on the team soon.
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Accepted

Welcome back to the team! Contact Zapt0r for more information.

Return to “Join nD* Jail”