Andro's Member Application

Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Re: Andro's Member Application

Post by Shadi »

Not saying this guy has or hasn't played enough but remember y'all don't always play same time. Some are night owls other have morning jobs and some people work night shifts.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
AndroJB

Post by AndroJB »

zapt0r wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:57 am
I see you are all complaining that he applies the first thing he gets back. I see no issue in that itself, given he is motivated and his intentions are genuine. The application help to raise awareness. An application is a great opportunity for you guys to obeserve, and get to know him. If he is truely a good candidate then it is just a matter of time.

In fact, I applied for member back in the days the moment I returned to nD. I got extended and then accepted aftwerwards.

Andro, good luck with your applications. See you in-game.
Hey Zapt0r ! Thanks for your comment, I thought when i came back why not? I have basically grown upp with this community and i love it because off it, If i can help it in anyway or make the time for other players to have a better time thats what i want, i want people to enjoy the server asmuch as we did back in the days. I wana help people make their own memories from the server because thats the best thing i've done from gaming. I still have contact with some players IRL and its been over 5 years ! Thats a long time, but the community put a big bump in my heart and will allways be there

Thanks again !
Jak wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:04 am
I have 1145h at jailbreak server, tbh I never saw you before bro..
I just take a rest 3 days to work at the last days on Ramadan and help me father, so what I understand from the comments above that you just come when i be in-active.
Hope you be more active and saw you moderataing when i back soon.
Good luck bro!
Hey Jak ! im happy for your comment and i appreciate it, The reason you probably dont know off me is because i didnt play around 2017 to 2020, and thats fine, you know. We all here to meet new people and have a good time.
Infact im glad i dont know you from 2012+ that just means you dont know my old me " hehe " i was kind off a troll and annoying 13 y/o, which we can all look back and laugh at ofcourse. But what im saying is i joined back because i wana meet more people and enjoy the server asmuch as i once did.

Thanks for your comment Jak and i'll see you in the Cage ;)
-* Remember ! You only live once *-
Jak

Post by Jak »

AndroJB wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:37 am
Hey Jak ! im happy for your comment and i appreciate it, The reason you probably dont know off me is because i didnt play around 2017 to 2020, and thats fine, you know. We all here to meet new people and have a good time.
Infact im glad i dont know you from 2012+ that just means you dont know my old me " hehe " i was kind off a troll and annoying 13 y/o, which we can all look back and laugh at ofcourse. But what im saying is i joined back because i wana meet more people and enjoy the server asmuch as i once did.

Thanks for your comment Jak and i'll see you in the Cage ;)
I join nD at 2018 so yeah idk you yet, np man I’ll see you today or tomorrow but not in cage.. I play only as CT :p
Good luck again, nice application and nice reply’s by you.. i think we will enjoy together soon!
Cya in-game.
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Andro, tbh im suprised. Your actually a really nice guy, fun to have a laugh with, and people do seem to like you on the server. no negativity. you do also have a member vibe to you, as in you push people to command and you push to find why someone did this or that "incase it was a freekill etc" and that i like about you, your mature and you know wheres your head at. its an extend leading to a yes. Reason is i know your capable of many things. However there are quite some changes to some rules over since 2014-2020. Id just suggest you go over them once and get your mind filled up on it.

And the biggest con you got is YOU PLAY RUST!!! TOXICCC PLAYER!!! "i do too, ngl anyone who doesnt play rust will never understand our hidden anger hahahh"

Goodluck, and like said, vote will change the more i observe you ingame

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Jak

Post by Jak »

Rhyme wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:08 pm
Andro, tbh im suprised. Your actually a really nice guy, fun to have a laugh with, and people do seem to like you on the server. no negativity. you do also have a member vibe to you, as in you push people to command and you push to find why someone did this or that "incase it was a freekill etc" and that i like about you, your mature and you know wheres your head at. its an extend leading to a yes. Reason is i know your capable of many things. However there are quite some changes to some rules over since 2014-2020. Id just suggest you go over them once and get your mind filled up on it.

And the biggest con you got is YOU PLAY RUST!!! TOXICCC PLAYER!!! "i do too, ngl anyone who doesnt play rust will never understand our hidden anger hahahh"

Goodluck, and like said, vote will change the more i observe you ingame
Agree with rhyme!
I play today with you 2-3 maps ( and that mean +2h )
I didn’t expect that you will be serious guy and matural like dat!
If you keep the good working and moderate from time to time I’m sure u will get jail tag!
Yes from me. Good luck bro ;)
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم

Return to “Join nD* Jail”