View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Online
nD** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 112 times
#16 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
Tixler wrote:
Thanks @Hunie again

What i meant by authority is authority when moderating because regulars are in the same level, and usually the best one to moderate them is someone with a higher level because they have to listen to him otherwise they get a punishment
I have never said you get respect by ndmenu, you cannot get the respect even if u became a super admin, you should build ur respect not gain it
about the commanding part, i have been commanding all the time, but i reduced it because i had some problems with my roommates .

Thanks @Lawliet

Well, what i did is something tried to troll u nothing else, i really don't care about him, i was trying to peeve you, i was going to tell u that via steam but forgot, about the the in game name it is the same thing but i changed it nicely and immediately when u asked me to do so. I just like how you acted once in game when someone used that name, you acted immature despite ur 39 and started using name such as 11/9 and saddam hussien. ZeRo we used to roast each other so it is part of this game, you are the first one who talked to when i joined nD, i trusted and respected you and tolld my secrets, i still respect you and you still one of my friends. again this was a part of our game .

Thanks @ZeRo
I am not trying to change your votes because i respect people's opinions, i am just clarifying


Yes you indeed changed your name immediately wont deny it. The point is Tixler trolling is okay I got no problem with that but there are differences. One thing is when someone doesn't know when he has to stop that trolling when it aint be funny anymore or the second part is what I explained you and others so often that I as a german and many others geeting offended by it when someone need to use this nickname. Bcs we germans have to carry this bullshit which happend over 70 years ago on our shoulders when we have nothing to do with it. Many will disagree with me but I see it the same way when someone use the nick Allah which many will offend. I simply see no need to joke around with such names when million of innocent humans got killed or when it comes to someones religion or race. I also reacted immature bcs Madlife was talking against my moderation where I asked the regular friendly to change his nick when he even had swatiskas in his nickname. I feel offended and thats a reason why I asked you to change your name. I simply see no need to troll with such dictator nicknames where so many inno humans died. And when I as a friend tell you to cut it and you then continue then you should think about it that you might've been went too far.

But still my main point is when you lack authority, member powers won't help you. Sure you can punish regulars or trollers with powers but you won't gain their respect with it. There are simple steps you can do to gain respect which is moderating and reporting the rulebreakers and abusers. Or if you do know how to ask them in a polite way to stop what they are doing wrong. This again has nothing to do with wearing a tag or having powers.

Good luck for your application!

_________________
Image <--- racist Member
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 152 times
#17 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
@po!nt: then he should stop use other names and start using hes real ingame name, moderating with some other name will just confuse the players who he is. because me myself dont even know who the fuck this guy is. Just seeing him in the server time to time like a ghost.

Other then that tixler, report more. be active on the forums, get to know guys around here and see how things work. Making 1 small report on some minor thing will just bring you negative atmosphere and people will just see you as the bad guy, try explain it instead what people do wrong etc

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:22 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 34 times
#18 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
Im super active in the forums, i check the new posts every 15 minutes when i am available(i don't check forum games).
Thanks @SNEL

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Location: Chkopiland
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
#19 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
off-topic, forum activity isn't checking posts, forum activity is giving your opinions and ideas on topics to show people how do you think and how do you look to situations, you're active in forum...


Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 54 times
#20 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
off-topic, forum activity isn't checking posts, forum activity is giving your opinions and ideas on topics to show people how do you think and how do you look to situations, you're active in forum...

Better check posts and only give your opinion when you have one, than just randomly posting anything. Quality > Quantity


Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times
#21 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
pros?
old player

cons
low quality app( your motivation part only show's how immature and how big of an ego you have )
immature
english level is low( understandable but still very low, exemple ; chokes while commanding )
spoiled brat ( disrespectful in general )
no reports

reading your application, all you want is authority over others even though you don't have nor deserve, considering your recent behavior. if you want to become a member you need to earn something for the community such as new ideas, and not ask for powers so you can be superior to others. clear no from me.

_________________
Image

.....


Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 pm
Profile
Online

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 24 times
#22 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
need some more pictures on your application, for now my vote is blank

_________________
<.<


Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Location: Chkopiland
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
#23 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
JTc wrote:
need some more pictures on your application, for now my vote is blank

stop spamming and follow the correct format.


Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 59 times
#24 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
JTc wrote:
need some more pictures on your application, for now my vote is blank

stop spamming and follow the correct format.

:text-worthless:

Really, ease up, man! Damn!

_________________
To ND known as - Hunie.


Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:57 pm
Profile
nD* Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 26 times
#25 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
Hello Tixler, nice to see you applying for member. I'll give you my opinion as long as we have played together,

Pros:
-Rule knowledge
-Good microphone
-Command clearly
-Chill guy
-Activity in-game.

Neutrals:
-Participation in the forum
-Age (i'm not sure if i would put it there but it is temporary after i've never seen you making problems)
-Use chat ingame more often

Cons:
-Moderate
-Low amount of reports (here)

Conclusion:
The basic things to become a member are at your cons. Work hard and try to improve on the given cons.It's a blank from me, gl with your application.

_________________
Peoples calls me voodoo

You need help?
Send me a private message !

These kids...Image

Dead man tell no tales.


Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:01 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 34 times
#26 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
Chuzkuz wrote:

immature

explain maybe?
Chuzkuz wrote:
english level is low( understandable but still very low, exemple ; chokes while commanding )

It is because i talk so much :p i can type essays so i don't think my English is low
Chuzkuz wrote:
spoiled brat ( disrespectful in general )

calling me brat isn't a disrespect too? also i call my friends bish bastard , etc because they know i am joking , so basically i say that just to joke around,they accept it from me, this explains why they don't report me and if i was asked to stop, i will stop.


voodoo wrote:

Neutrals:
-Participation in the forum
-Age (i'm not sure if i would put it there but it is temporary after i've never seen you making problems)
-Use chat ingame more often

- i am really active here, it doesn't require me to post in every single topic to prove i am active
- Age is just a number lol, Mila and Infinite and i are almost at the same age
- I usually use my mic instead but sometimes i prefer to stay silent when i am depressed bored

Thanks @voodoo

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by Tixler on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:06 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 130 times
#27 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
sorry to step in here, you just got me concerned:
Quote:
i prefer to stay silent when i am depressed

dont take it up wrong, i dont want to poke you.

it sounds like you are in that state oftener by the reading. i mean when someone mentions that you are very silent at times and you say it is because of depression how would you be of use as a moderater when you are in that state but the only one online at that time? (yeah other members take their off-/joy-time aswell while there is noone else to moderate, what in my opinion is not what members should do but whatever, nd has changed so much in the years, you take what you get)
maybe you should find out what depresses you and work on a solution to not feel bad. maybe im just overly concerned and you took a strong word for a description of a feeling that doesnt leave such a bad taste in my mouth as depression does. but if not, you should find a way to get rid of that feeling. find out what makes you feel that way before it is stuck to you.

gl anyways.

_________________
My Yt Channel :3
https://www.youtube.com/user/kami4bulhud/videos
My Twitch Channel
http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image


Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:19 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 34 times
#28 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
shit did i say depressed ? omg i meant bored ( i typed my reply this morning when i woke up immediately ). I can help in both situations if needed, like ofc if i became a member i wouldn't be silent, also i have my real life and gaming life separated . However, i am rarely bored so yeah not a big deal .

Thanks @Kami :D

@Chuzkuz i forgot to say : If i really want the authority i would act like a perfect guy who does all things right, but no, i am myself

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:30 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times
#29 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
Tixler wrote:
Chuzkuz wrote:

immature

explain maybe?


Your application says it all, no need to explain.

_________________
Image

.....


Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 27 times
#30 Post Re: There we gooooo! V1
Chuzkuz wrote:
Tixler wrote:
Chuzkuz wrote:

immature

explain maybe?


Your application says it all, no need to explain.


Could you explain what part of his application says he is immature, You do notice you can judge it from in-game too?

(or proves he's immature)

_________________
There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.

-Cristiano Ronaldo


Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.