View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
nD* Jail Member

#1 Post[Accepted] Majin's Application
- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:90661889

- NickName : Majin Vegeta #BB

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Know my CS stuff(Been playing since 2010/11) been an admin for a short period on the TH3 POW3RFUL servers back in 2012 but no other experience(Been a member here before also. Jailbreak member)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 3-6

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?:
on and off since 2011/2(1-2 year breaks and switching between nD and Ambrosia), active since early 2015

- Do you have a working mic?:
YES

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. :

Uh, Hi! :shock: I'm majin and most of you probably know me in-game. I live in London (Born in Denmark and don't know a word of danish :shifty: ) and i'm a full time student in college doing my A-Levels and plan to study some sort of engineering at University within the next coming year. I have a crap ton of hobbies such as Counter Strike(Hard one to remember), Rugby(been a while eh), Reading, Track running and many more. I've recently started working part-time for the sake of experience(and it sucks ).
About my personality. I (BELIEVE) i'm an open and easy to talk to guy. I'm extremely enthusiastic about most things I do and i'm always open to speaking to and making friends with others I've never had the opportunity to do so. Quite hard writing your qualities down!

My Motivation: Since the day I joined I've really enjoyed my time in this community. Everything ranging from the events or just playing JB in the middle of the night. But there's always times where people feel the need to break the rules and somewhat stand for themselves(harrassing). I always believe its best to understand why someone would break the rules and seeing it from their point of view because when you know the reasoning behind their actions it is then much easier to explain why what they did is wrong. I believe JB is the one server that always requires moderation no matter the time because it is the server which has the most rules. While I do try to moderate a lot in chat and try to get new non steamers to actually understand what they are doing, it's always crosses the line and only thing I can do is explain what they are doing is wrong(/admin). And then theres paying attention to who needs to be revived switching on teamattack and a lot of other bonuses that the players would have if a member is available in the server.

Thank you for reading and I'll take this opportunity to know what I need to improve on in order to become a member!

^Nothing has really changed to be honest, because I'm still the same as before in my eyes. I do believe I did good as a member last time so if I can give the extra help why not.

RIP Prodigy, 1/2 Mobb Deep

Last edited by Majin Vegeta #BB on Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 19, 2017 6:01 pm
nD* Jail Member

#2 Post Re: Majin's Application
Really a great pleasure to see you reapply!! Let's get to it....

You are a great commander and more importantly a experienced moderator. You are smart mature and dedicated. You have all the qualities to be a great member. I am not even gonna say its a YES, instead I will say in advance Welcome back brother!!!

You are awesome :D Love you brother and good luck with your appli.... :dance:

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Fri May 19, 2017 6:21 pm

#3 Post Re: Majin's Application
Welcome back. ez YES
let's put him in directly in team, Not?

Hey old Friends :D

Fri May 19, 2017 6:24 pm
nD** Jail Member

#4 Post Re: Majin's Application
Yes. Absolutely, you've done a great job as a member last time. There's only one point I'd like to mention.
I understand there was a lot of stuff going on with your life and you did not expect things to settle so soon. However, you should not rush a decision such as leaving the team at those moments. We all take a time off every now and then for different reasons. Just don't leave the team completely until you're certain you're not coming back for a considerable amount of time.
I'm glad you're back man, gl with your application.

Fri May 19, 2017 7:46 pm
nD* Jail Member

#5 Post Re: Majin's Application
Lawliet wrote:
Yes. Absolutely, you've done a great job as a member last time. There's only one point I'd like to mention.
I understand there was a lot of stuff going on with your life and you did not expect things to settle so soon. However, you should not rush a decision such as leaving the team at those moments. We all take a time off every now and then for different reasons. Just don't leave the team completely until you're certain you're not coming back for a considerable amount of time.

Yeah it was quite a rash decision I made but I'll have to work off it! Ty guys for the replies!

RIP Prodigy, 1/2 Mobb Deep

Fri May 19, 2017 7:48 pm
VIP

#6 Post Re: Majin's Application
I'm glad to hear you've decided to come back to us, this guy was an excellent friend for the last time!
You are a really good commander, you speak good English, you are a graduate and you know the rules as well

You have got my vote, good luck majinian!

STEAM_0:1:149896745
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm

#7 Post Re: Majin's Application
Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
We all take a time off every now and then for different reasons. Just don't leave the team completely until you're certain you're not coming back for a considerable amount of time.

Yeah it was quite a rash decision I made but I'll have to work off it! Ty guys for the replies!

Yeah dude, you don't have to leave the ND*Jail team just because you had to go afk/ afs (away from servers) for few weeks/months, it's understandable that the reasons may have been serious. Every member/admin has a time off here and then. And you aren't holding any weight on your shoulders when being afs as member, so don't worry about it!

Keep up the good work!

Fri May 19, 2017 10:25 pm

#8 Post Re: Majin's Application
I've not been around much, so I wouldn't know how you currently are in-game and community wise... Not that it matters much because you're one of the most friendly people nD has had over the years, and I'm sure you haven't changed (neg). So when it comes to votes, you'll have my yes.

Good luck with your application, and speak soon!

Sat May 20, 2017 12:13 am
nD* Jail Member

#9 Post Re: Majin's Application
As others have stated - you were a good member before and I am sure you will do a good job again. You just left recently and nothing has really changed, so I would be happy to see you as a member again.

Sat May 20, 2017 4:21 pm

#10 Post Re: Majin's Application
Definitely Yes, Ugh to lazy to type

Sat May 20, 2017 6:14 pm

#11 Post Re: Majin's Application
The server needs more members, I know this guy from before from another community server and he never changed, I got nothing negative to say about the guy. Also people saying you were a former Jail member//
Definitely yes.

Sat May 20, 2017 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

#12 Post Re: Majin's Application
Lagger wrote:
The server needs more members, I know this guy from before from another community server and he never changed, I got nothing negative to say about the guy. Also people saying you were a former Jail member//
Definitely yes.

He was indeed a Jail member and he did a great job in all the member related tasks, so no cons here. Apart from that he is also like a hurricane of positive energy and friendliness. Majin, you are always ready to guide people, answer their questions, etc. Players can really count on you and I think that's a very nice (and important) feature to have. Definitely a yes :)

Sat May 20, 2017 7:09 pm
neonDragon Admin

#13 Post Re: Majin's Application
Hey there buddy!

As kinda everyone said you did a great job as a member. I enjoyed the times with you on the server bcoz u always brought a nice atmosphere with you. You are very helpful, kind and a damn nice guy. I dont see any doubts on you and im happy to (hopefully) welcome you back to the team.

Good luck!

Sun May 21, 2017 6:55 pm

#14 Post Re: Majin's Application
you are a gr8 guy, you made a nice long app, you are easy to talk to, you moderated very nicely, you were a gr8 member. i vote yas, gl m8!!!!111!!!!

Sun May 21, 2017 7:01 pm

#15 Post Re: Majin's Application
Well Majin where to start, I can't think of anything bad to see about you that's for sure! Your presence in the servers is always so refreshing, you did a great job as a member and as I told you I can feel your frustration of being powerless in situations when rules get broken and you can't do anything about it. So you definetly have my YES. Good luck mate!

STEAM_0:1:56628198

Wed May 24, 2017 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next