View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 1 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:26 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:52 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 33 times
#31 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
JTc wrote:
Here's my honest opinion:

I've known you for a while and I'd consider myself a friend, yet I do not see you as a member due to these traits:

Immature
Gets angry easily
A very needy person.

Now with these traits, I do not think you should become member, honestly.


The way i act in csgo and on steam with friends (Like you) is indeed not that mature and i tend to go all out, but I think it's wrong to compare me in csgo with the way i act in nD servers, specially that you been not active for a very long time now to see how i actually act in server.
Eitherway i respect your opinion brudder, wish u come active again so i can proof myself to you ;)


Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:15 am
Profile
Online
nD** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 20 times
#32 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
I believe Rawrr is a great candidate. I don't think he's ready yet but you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. slapping someone on the trampoline isn't like slapping someone on the edge of a roof or something similar where death is almost guaranteed when slapped. Snel might have died yes but that's very unlikely. Also,
MicroChip wrote:
And the fact that you don't care about the 3 "No's" shows how inconsiderate you are about other people's opinion.

if this is not nitpicking, idk what nitpicking is.. the guy never said he doesn't care, he said he's ok with you guys voting no which sounds more like accepting criticism not the opposite. Anyway, back to Rawrr. As I said, I think it's a bit early for you. The major issue with you was controlling your temper. Haven't been around recently so I'm not sure if there are any improvements. Try to maintain calm in all situations. If you ever feel like you're about to lose it just take a break from the game, you can't be mad and having fun at the same time anyway. Do not do anything people might start picking on you for even if it does no harm at all (Panda's LR slap case for example). Finally, don't be afraid of people saying stuff like "stop acting like a member" when moderating.. same people will say something like "you should act like a member" whenever you do something wrong.. don't overdo it tho.
I'll get active in a couple of days and see how well you're doing. My vote will be blank until then.


Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: very nice country
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 65 times
#33 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Tixler wrote:
I'm not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don't forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.


Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:02 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow >.<
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 51 times
#34 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Cruxell wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I'm not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don't forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.

maybe chek his changeing name logs?


Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:52 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 33 times
#35 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Cruxell wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I'm not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don't forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.


There is a reason i didn't reply to him... He is accusing me of being racist against my own religion??!! (Yes I'm Muslim) I don't see how changing my name to Allah is such a big insult to you, would u report me if i smoked or drank alcohol because it's against my religion too? or was it the fact that i told you I'm jewish that made you freakout?
Besides bringing up a ban that happend 2 years ago in other community which was far from "Racism" really makes no sense to post it here.
If anyone is curious what was this ban about, feel free to Pm because it's a long story..


Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:42 pm
Profile
VIP
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 117 times
#36 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Could everyone please stop spamming this application and only reply if you've got something constructive to add? Thank you in advance.

_________________
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image Image


Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 93 times
#37 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I'm not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don't forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.


There is a reason i didn't reply to him... He is accusing me of being racist against my own religion??!! (Yes I'm Muslim) I don't see how changing my name to Allah is such a big insult to you, would u report me if i smoked or drank alcohol because it's against my religion too? or was it the fact that i told you I'm jewish that made you freakout?
Besides bringing up a ban that happend 2 years ago in other community which was far from "Racism" really makes no sense to post it here.
If anyone is curious what was this ban about, feel free to Pm because it's a long story..


It doesn't matter what religion you belong in, calling yourself God is a sin. Just because you're muslim doesn't mean you can do that. (Well you can but it's obviously not respectable in religion)

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 pm
Profile
nD** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 47 times
#38 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Spoiler: show
Hey Rawrrr

Pros:
- Rule knowledge, you seem to have an overall okay understanding of the rules.
- Regular, you've been around for a good amount of time now and are familiar with how things work around here
- Activity, you are active, not only on jailbreak but on the other servers as well. This is a good thing as it gives you the flexibility to moderate other servers as well if needed.
- Seem to have done some previous admin tasks and report handling
- Good intentions

Neutrals:
- Standing out, as MicroChip stated; you are standing out, but not to the extent that everyone knows you in a positive way. By standing out you should be known as the go-to guy if people need help or if a situation arises that requires moderation. Stand out by showing that you know the rules and resolve disputes and situations as they occur. I see you more of a guy that stands out due to commanding or frequent rebelling, not as "the guy that are helping".

Cons:
- Moderation, From what I have seen, you do not moderate anyone, ever. Though I know you are up to date on the rules. I have seen you comment a thing here and there, but not actually take control of the situation or explain to the person what he/she did wrong. This is basically the meaning of being a member, so you should definitely look into it. I have not played very much the last month, so maybe you have been moderating in that time period, which people tend to do, as they apply.
- Reports
- As also stated by MicroChip; you do lose your temper from time to time. You reply with; As any regular who plays jailbreak on a daily basis, I tend to get angry sometimes. I don't see this as "sometimes" I see it quite frequently. Keeping your temper is a huge part of being a member, people will harass, confront you and doubt every action you take. If you lose your temper you are basically going to make the situation worse and it will cloud your judgment.


In conclusion
Remember that this is my personal view and feedback only. From what I have seen you do look like a fair candidate, but you have a few things to work on. I reckon the admin meeting will be in quite some time from now, so you have time to work on these issues. As of this date, I will vote NO. I will, however, change my vote prior to the admin meeting if you have improved on these concerns.


I'd thanked this post above, I now believe that a Extended is the best outcome, as you have show signs on working on the little concerns i had about you. Wish you the best of luck and keep working on them.

OT: Please follow the guidelines when posting on any application.

_________________
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23.42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05.35 - LITE : Black
17:55 - Tomato : If i lose this i'm going to leave ND forever man


Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: very nice country
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 65 times
#39 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Nallez wrote:
Spoiler: show
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I'm not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don't forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.


There is a reason i didn't reply to him... He is accusing me of being racist against my own religion??!! (Yes I'm Muslim) I don't see how changing my name to Allah is such a big insult to you, would u report me if i smoked or drank alcohol because it's against my religion too? or was it the fact that i told you I'm jewish that made you freakout?
Besides bringing up a ban that happend 2 years ago in other community which was far from "Racism" really makes no sense to post it here.
If anyone is curious what was this ban about, feel free to Pm because it's a long story..


It doesn't matter what religion you belong in, calling yourself God is a sin. Just because you're muslim doesn't mean you can do that. (Well you can but it's obviously not respectable in religion)

This is a secular community, and as such we cannot punish people merely for sinning. If it so happens that the sin matches with an unacceptable social norm, then we can punish them. The reason why it's provocative to call yourself Allah or the name of any other God is because calling yourself something other then a nickname or a name means that you claim to be that something. For obvious reasons Rawrrrr can't be Allah ergo what he did is not acceptable.


Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:45 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#40 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Stick to the topic guys. You all know the format for replying on applications.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:52 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 33 times
#41 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Cruxell wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Spoiler: show
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I'm not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don't forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.


There is a reason i didn't reply to him... He is accusing me of being racist against my own religion??!! (Yes I'm Muslim) I don't see how changing my name to Allah is such a big insult to you, would u report me if i smoked or drank alcohol because it's against my religion too? or was it the fact that i told you I'm jewish that made you freakout?
Besides bringing up a ban that happend 2 years ago in other community which was far from "Racism" really makes no sense to post it here.
If anyone is curious what was this ban about, feel free to Pm because it's a long story..


It doesn't matter what religion you belong in, calling yourself God is a sin. Just because you're muslim doesn't mean you can do that. (Well you can but it's obviously not respectable in religion)

This is a secular community, and as such we cannot punish people merely for sinning. If it so happens that the sin matches with an unacceptable social norm, then we can punish them. The reason why it's provocative to call yourself Allah or the name of any other God is because calling yourself something other then a nickname or a name means that you claim to be that something. For obvious reasons Rawrrrr can't be Allah ergo what he did is not acceptable.


For all i know i'm a free person, i can make my own religion and call my self whatever i want, i wasn't trying to provoke anyone, and if anyone felt offended then I'm sorry but your "allah" has nothing to do with my "allah"


Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:33 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 133 times
#42 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Extended

We see many potentials in you but we are not totally convinced about your temper. Try to stay calm even if there is a lot of pressure in the server. Cause as a moderator you are gonna have to handle a lot of pressure so we wanna be sure that if this happens, will not make you feel angry and take wrong decisions.

_________________
Image


Image


Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:14 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 13 times
#43 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Hello dear Rawrz,

In my point of view I think ur ready to become member you help alot of people and play the game normally as a member should do. Great respect for u and also I think its time to make this happen and u'll get my yes. Just try to become more active and report some people who does break the rules. That's the only thing I want from u. Goodluck Rawrz.

_________________
'A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.'

Image


Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 46 times
#44 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Spoiler: show
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I&#39;m not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don&#39;t forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.


There is a reason i didn&#39;t reply to him... He is accusing me of being racist against my own religion??!! (Yes I&#39;m Muslim) I don&#39;t see how changing my name to Allah is such a big insult to you, would u report me if i smoked or drank alcohol because it&#39;s against my religion too? or was it the fact that i told you I&#39;m jewish that made you freakout?
Besides bringing up a ban that happend 2 years ago in other community which was far from "Racism" really makes no sense to post it here.
If anyone is curious what was this ban about, feel free to Pm because it&#39;s a long story..


It doesn't matter what religion you belong in, calling yourself God is a sin. Just because you're muslim doesn't mean you can do that. (Well you can but it's obviously not respectable in religion)

This is a secular community, and as such we cannot punish people merely for sinning. If it so happens that the sin matches with an unacceptable social norm, then we can punish them. The reason why it's provocative to call yourself Allah or the name of any other God is because calling yourself something other then a nickname or a name means that you claim to be that something. For obvious reasons Rawrrrr can't be Allah ergo what he did is not acceptable.


For all i know i'm a free person, i can make my own religion and call my self whatever i want, i wasn't trying to provoke anyone, and if anyone felt offended then I'm sorry but your "allah" has nothing to do with my "allah"
Aight I'm naming myself Jesus 'cause my "Jesus" has nothing to do with yours. Do you hear yourself? It is completely not about your beliefs, neither your preferences or whatever. The point in it being unacceptable is that you using this name is extremely offensive for others, no one cares about what you think now. I don't think I have to explain any further now, do I?
For Kontra, you can shove that "secular community" right up your sorry ass, you don't see anyone trying to punish Rawr for sinning now, do you? Generally speaking, the point here is not him sinning, you idiot.
Now for your application, I think you're quite fine between other players, yet I think you lack authority which is important. You tend to be biased, plus your anger needs to be managed at times. I think next meeting would do you good, for some reason. Anyhow, use your time to work on cons mentioned by others, mainly anger since it's the reason you got extended.

_________________
just don't


Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:52 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 33 times
#45 Post Re: Rawrrrr's application
Larah wrote:
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Spoiler: show
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I&#39;m not here to vote . I respect all of the religions but calling urself "Alluh" is so much, that was really bad for me , at least respect our feelings. Also don&#39;t forget that u have been banned for being racist to a black guy

Can you provide proof of this? If yes, my vote is absolutely no.


There is a reason i didn&#39;t reply to him... He is accusing me of being racist against my own religion??!! (Yes I&#39;m Muslim) I don&#39;t see how changing my name to Allah is such a big insult to you, would u report me if i smoked or drank alcohol because it&#39;s against my religion too? or was it the fact that i told you I&#39;m jewish that made you freakout?
Besides bringing up a ban that happend 2 years ago in other community which was far from "Racism" really makes no sense to post it here.
If anyone is curious what was this ban about, feel free to Pm because it&#39;s a long story..


It doesn't matter what religion you belong in, calling yourself God is a sin. Just because you're muslim doesn't mean you can do that. (Well you can but it's obviously not respectable in religion)

This is a secular community, and as such we cannot punish people merely for sinning. If it so happens that the sin matches with an unacceptable social norm, then we can punish them. The reason why it's provocative to call yourself Allah or the name of any other God is because calling yourself something other then a nickname or a name means that you claim to be that something. For obvious reasons Rawrrrr can't be Allah ergo what he did is not acceptable.


For all i know i'm a free person, i can make my own religion and call my self whatever i want, i wasn't trying to provoke anyone, and if anyone felt offended then I'm sorry but your "allah" has nothing to do with my "allah"
Aight I'm naming myself Jesus 'cause my "Jesus" has nothing to do with yours. Do you hear yourself? It is completely not about your beliefs, neither your preferences or whatever. The point in it being unacceptable is that you using this name is extremely offensive for others, no one cares about what you think now. I don't think I have to explain any further now, do I?
For Kontra, you can shove that "secular community" right up your sorry ass, you don't see anyone trying to punish Rawr for sinning now, do you? Generally speaking, the point here is not him sinning, you idiot.
Now for your application, I think you're quite fine between other players, yet I think you lack authority which is important. You tend to be biased, plus your anger needs to be managed at times. I think next meeting would do you good, for some reason. Anyhow, use your time to work on cons mentioned by others, mainly anger since it's the reason you got extended.


Well, Even this "secular community" u found very offensive and got you all worked up like that so no wonder u will find what i said offensive aswell, but yeah different people get offended by different things all the time, after all it's the internet..
And about me being biased, that is funny coming from a person whom i had like less than 15 minutes playtime with in the server for the last 3-4 months...
Eitherway thanks for voicing your non-biased opinion, it's very much appreciated!!


Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.