View unanswered posts | View active topics | | There are 4 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

#1 Post Attention to players replying in this section
It has come to my attention that despite my posts, warns/bans and so on. Players still break the basic rules for this section. So I'm making this attention to everyone.

This section is for serious applicants and serious responses.
All of those "You're my best friend, yes yes yes" posts are not acceptable.
Along with all of those "You stink, no no no" posts.

If you want to make a reply to an applicant, you MUST follow these forms:
First form:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Or second form:
Spoiler: show
By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.
Good example:

Quote:
I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.

Failing to follow either of these forms will from now on result in an instant ban and possibly a strike, from me.

Also, if you agree with a post, do NOT copy it, but instead thank it to show you agree with it.

Forms are copied from this topic, which all should read before making and application or replying to an application: viewtopic.php?f=59&p=91240#p91240

Fri May 26, 2017 4:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]