View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 9 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

#1 Post SERVER PROBLEMS?
What's going on with the server. No single map will be downloaded. My cs not responding. I can not even play speedrun at all. What's happening?? Until 15 days ago everything was fine, and now nothing .... Deatmatch works great but speedrun does not !! And other servers are doing great, only speedrun does not work!? Is there anybody like these speedrun problems? As far as I see maps, wads and models can not be downloaded, while other servers do not have that problems.Any solution,or just end playing Speedrun..Because I'm really disappointed, and inert because I can not come in to play.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:18 pm
nD** Runner Member

#2 Post Re: SERVER PROBLEMS?
Another guy reported this issue so it's a global bug, anyway thank you for your report, the admins will fix it as soon as possible then you will be able to play Speedrun again.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:28 pm
Profile WWW

#3 Post Re: SERVER PROBLEMS?
Leoky wrote:
Another guy reported this issue so it's a global bug, anyway thank you for your report, the admins will fix it as soon as possible then you will be able to play Speedrun again.

I think its his problem because sometimes when you download models and maps with a shitty connection the files might get corrupted.

On topic. I think you should try to join the server and if it gives you a window saying something about the files then go to console and delete the files from the cstrike folder so that when you join, the server would download the files for you again.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:28 pm

#4 Post Re: SERVER PROBLEMS?
Nop man i have stable and good connections , but server try to download maps from neondragon server because thats the way to download maps from server to play him, but in my case wont download at all and bug my cs to not responding . Other servers of all country's work fine but just speedrun wont . If i download maps models and other stuff from www.17buddies - cs still dont work . I try everything because i play in this server almost 7 years but no sucsees...Damn i am soo disapointed right now ;( ...

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]