Deathrun Rules.

Image | IP: 185.37.216.144:27019 | Deathrun Stats & Achievements
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Re: Deathrun Rules.

Post by Pukata »

Dangan wrote:Cts are dropping guns for terrorists and then terrorist starts to kill everyone trough the glasses. I guess it's not allowed ?
Havent heard that one before..
Depends on the manner really, if you drop down a gun to the t, so you can have a "fair fight" then its ok, but if the purpose is to just arm the terrorist, as u mentioned, and make the game anoying for the other CTs, then obviously it isnt.
ChillerBiller

Post by ChillerBiller »

Once you've made the race as ct, is it allowed to press the buttons to kill the other cts that are still making it, befor killing the terrorist? It's teamkilling but there is no rule against it, and it makes fun aswell.
Spoiler!
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

ChillerBiller wrote:Once you've made the race as ct, is it allowed to press the buttons to kill the other cts that are still making it, befor killing the terrorist? It's teamkilling but there is no rule against it, and it makes fun aswell.
Never been a big problem, and its allowed as long as the CT dont do it to delay, e.g stand with the t, and killing cts when he is supose to hunt the t, and by that delaying the round.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

SilverShadow wrote:I've seen VIP's use their mapvote ability a couple of times on the deathrun server. I told them that it is not allowed as stated under section 5 of the rules. Now if you type: /vipinfo ingame a window appears: http://cs5.neondragon.net/public/toplis ... serverid=6
Now this says that mapvoting IS allowed when you think the map sucks. So the 2 VIP's I spoke to were very confused and didn't believe me of course. So either that link isn't up to date or the rules stated in the first post.
I'll see what can be done! Thanks for mentioning it.
minna

Post by minna »

Pukata wrote:5. VIPS
[*] Votemapping is not allowed unless there is something wrong with the map..
I would like to suggest this to get removed. Currenty vips are still voting maps and i dont see any harm on that.
Most of the times those voting comes when new map starts and people realize its not really a fun map. After that VIP votes some map and everyone is happy that it got changed.
Of course spamming votemap shouldnt be allowed.

And i do understand that some might not like map to be switched but then again if thats what majority wants..
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

[*] Votemapping is not allowed unless there is something wrong with the map.
Rule has been removed per - http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22727
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Maybe you should add rules concerning gunfeeding and reconnecting as a T. Like, to clearly be stated what's acceptable and what's not, and what the consequences of breaking those rules would be. Just a suggestion
big d energy
SoeSope

Post by SoeSope »

Foxy|Lady wrote:Maybe you should add rules concerning gunfeeding and reconnecting as a T. Like, to clearly be stated what's acceptable and what's not, and what the consequences of breaking those rules would be. Just a suggestion
Oh so annoying if a terrorist is leaving while the cts take guns. Maybe adding something like you have to wait 20secs for leaving the server or changing team something like that? But I think its possible to remove the menu for changing teams for terrorists?
Run for the death
Unown

Post by Unown »

Soe wrote:
Foxy|Lady wrote:Maybe you should add rules concerning gunfeeding and reconnecting as a T. Like, to clearly be stated what's acceptable and what's not, and what the consequences of breaking those rules would be. Just a suggestion
Oh so annoying if a terrorist is leaving while the cts take guns. Maybe adding something like you have to wait 20secs for leaving the server or changing team something like that? But I think its possible to remove the menu for changing teams for terrorists?
You can't change team as T, that has been disabled already, but we can't forbid people from leaving the server.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Unown

Post by Unown »

SilverShadow wrote:
Sloth wrote:Exactly why would u give someone a cooldown from leaving?
Seems obvious, to prevent people from reconnecting as T. I mean it should be for Ts so the plugins checks whether the person was T, if he was -> cant rejoin 3/4minutes (1 round)
"flushentitypack for the whole server"

> server empty for 4 minutes.

When I was a member, and I'd be playing, my punishment would be a slay for 2 rounds. so 2 rounds of no participation.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
minna

Post by minna »

I do agree that adding those few rules to there could be nice.

Leaving as T is kinda selfexplained that its not allowed because you cant "kill" in console, so you should figure it out that its not allowed.

But it would make it more clear for all.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

kingua drth

Post by kingua drth »

I have a complaint to this person, that is very worrying, there is some evidence to show that this person does very bad things, please ban peramment, look at his photo >>http://prnt.sc/abaz74<<< he kicked me, i was playing with my steam account, >>> http://prnt.sc/abb41c, http://prnt.sc/abb81m <<< he offended the players on the server. http://prnt.sc/abb6eb When he was TT,he allows one player to move for free anywere and he gave him weapon to kill all CT's. >> http://prnt.sc/abba6a << He used Aimbot,and used nosteam. This is STEAM>>> STEAM_0:0:120316845
Kris

Post by Kris »

Lol first of all,if you want to report a player that's not the right section. Second,if you wanna take revenge cuz I banned your main steam account don't play under my name and pretend to be me. Oh btw,I'm a steamer ^^
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Pukata wrote:Rules for Deathrun.

5. VIPS
  • When banning people, remember to post proof or demo of the rulebreaking.
For the members: Keep punishments on a minimum.
Vips no longer have access to voteban feature. I can only see votekick in ndmenu.
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21

Return to “Deathrun”