View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 14 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 am



Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#16 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
F4. wrote:
There is no need for the gravity in ghost mode , you have noclip anyway

There's gravity in DRshop for a reason. To skip some traps by jumping over them, for example. That's why I want gravity in ghost mode to train these jumps.
Mila wrote:
Why dont u guys add some bhop maps, like the current maps are pretty annoying, and too easy.

At first you need to add Multi-player bhop plugin to prevent bhop blocks going down (like on KZ servers). So more than one player can use bhop block at the same time. Otherwise it will cause a big crowd before bhop part. Players will have to wait to be able to pass this part one by one.
Razor8182 wrote:
But nD has been known to be an easy dr server. Also there are a lot of nonsteamers that suck at bhop. So if you wanna add maps with bhop, lj and cj. Then just make another server.

There're a lot of weak players on the server because there're a lot of easy maps and they are pretty popular. Adding more challenging maps will increase average players' skill.


Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#17 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
No you are wrong. Players come over to nD because it is has an easy dr server. They train here on the easy maps, then they head over to harder servers to see if anything has changed about their skill level. So basically making the original dr server have hard maps will just make the newbies leave and search for an easier dr server.

Also when I was a noob, I couldn't even do 200lj. So how are you gonna tell noobs to start bhoping from the get go if they didn't even practise for any of that.

If you think the maps are a bit too easy for you, then go take your skill out somewhere else and then come back here.


Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#18 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:
So how are you gonna tell noobs to start bhoping from the get go if they didn't even practise for any of that.

You're so right! They haven't ever practise because there's no opportunity for this on the server. How do you think people become pros? Playing easy maps where you need just run and jump?
Razor8182 wrote:
Players come over to nD because it is has an easy dr server. They train here on the easy maps, then they head over to harder servers to see if anything has changed about their skill level. So basically making the original dr server have hard maps will just make the newbies leave and search for an easier dr server.

The main advantage of nD deathrun server is that it's THE ONLY classic deathrun server without auto-bhop. That actually makes nD deathrun server the hardest classic deathrun server. Plus I didn't say they should replace easy maps with hard ones. If you check this thread you will see that I suggested many easy maps.


Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#19 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
continue discussing this in the other section please.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:35 am
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 109 times
#20 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
continue discussing this in the other section please.


They are discussing something highly relevant to the suggestion, this topic is fine.

_________________
Regards,
zapt0r


Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:45 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#21 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
zapt0r wrote:
continue discussing this in the other section please.


They are discussing something highly relevant to the suggestion, this topic is fine.

i was just worried if it will be unsticked like that one.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:15 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:48 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
#22 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:
No you are wrong. Players come over to nD because it is has an easy dr server. They train here on the easy maps, then they head over to harder servers to see if anything has changed about their skill level. So basically making the original dr server have hard maps will just make the newbies leave and search for an easier dr server.

Also when I was a noob, I couldn't even do 200lj. So how are you gonna tell noobs to start bhoping from the get go if they didn't even practise for any of that.

If you think the maps are a bit too easy for you, then go take your skill out somewhere else and then come back here.


Yeah man after they get trained in the nD dr they just leave it and go to another harder dr server.. well that's bad don't u think, that way nD loses players.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#23 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Actually I don't think so cause they never learn lol.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:51 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:48 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
#24 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Well tbh i did learn to play on nD and then after the maps were too ez for me so i barely ever play nd dr.


Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#25 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
In deathrun_minecraft_final can you add 4 T spawnpoints?


Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:36 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#26 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:
In deathrun_minecraft_final can you add 4 T spawnpoints?

people are complaining cause of 3 terrorists, how they will do when they find 4 terrorists lol also 1 T is able to finish the round by himself in minecraft.


Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:40 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#27 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
can you code/add plug-in which prevents the Terrorist from "leaving and joining again" so he will be auto-banned for 1 round 4Min~ because it hurts when you run whole the map then the dude will leave the server freely once you reach him and then he returns back


Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:29 am
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#28 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
can you increase the respawn time in deathrun_poison, the poisoned water takes time to kill the CT so most of them don't get a chance to respawn.


Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times
#29 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
can you code/add plug-in which prevents the Terrorist from "leaving and joining again" so he will be auto-banned for 1 round 4Min~ because it hurts when you run whole the map then the dude will leave the server freely once you reach him and then he returns back


You can always report them. It doesn’t have to be a ban, you don’t know if they did five times . If they did it once than it’s a slay, if they did it 5-7 times, I guess that’s a ban. However how would the system know?

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one heart, why? because we are supposed to find the other

Kind Regards
SosA




Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 am
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#30 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
SosA wrote:
can you code/add plug-in which prevents the Terrorist from "leaving and joining again" so he will be auto-banned for 1 round 4Min~ because it hurts when you run whole the map then the dude will leave the server freely once you reach him and then he returns back


You can always report them. It doesn’t have to be a ban, you don’t know if they did five times . If they did it once than it’s a slay, if they did it 5-7 times, I guess that’s a ban. However how would the system know?

i said 4 minutes ban which means 1 round, most of people won't report these Ts, they will just harass them and make chaos as usually.


Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:01 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.