Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.144:27019 | Deathrun Stats & Achievements
austria_wien

Re: Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Post by austria_wien »

Survivor
Survive 5 rounds in a row as a CT.

^this achievement doesnt unlock if you reach the 5+ rounds.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

austria_wien wrote:Survivor

Are you sure u didnt die a single time during those 5 rounds, or were switched to terrorist?
Mathias

Post by Mathias »

What's the secret phrase?
Spoiler!
:rage:
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Pukata wrote:
austria_wien wrote:Survivor

Are you sure u didnt die a single time during those 5 rounds, or were switched to terrorist?
yes, i am.
i didn't die or respawn (don't know if that counts).
i was 6 or 7 round not dead, and didn't get switched to the terrorist.
in one round i killed a T (don't know if that changes something).
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Found the reason, the survivor achievement resets if a freerun was started (was the intention, but now that i look at the new DR gameplay, dosent make sense anymore). Ive removed the no-freerun requirement for this achievement, so it should be easier to unlock now.
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Pukata wrote:Found the reason, the survivor achievement resets if a freerun was started (was the intention, but now that i look at the new DR gameplay, dosent make sense anymore). Ive removed the no-freerun requirement for this achievement, so it should be easier to unlock now.
Still doesnt work, I survived 4 rounds without freerun then 5th round freerun and I survived still didn't unlock. Didn't get switched and enough players were in the map.

Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Playboy wrote:
Pukata wrote:Found the reason, the survivor achievement resets if a freerun was started (was the intention, but now that i look at the new DR gameplay, dosent make sense anymore). Ive removed the no-freerun requirement for this achievement, so it should be easier to unlock now.
Still doesnt work, I survived 4 rounds without freerun then 5th round freerun and I survived still didn't unlock. Didn't get switched and enough players were in the map.
U didnt use respawn either?
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Nope, I used nothing.

austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Playboy wrote:
+1
did it again, nothing unlocked :(
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

can you give an overview how often you can buy an item in one round?

its pretty annoying, when the T is doing a "freerun" but not writing /freerun, waiting for CTs buying. then the T buying immortal and you have no chance because it is "out of stock"....
doesn't need to be a freerun, but when the T is buying it, I want it to buy too...
OMFG

Post by OMFG »

Can there be added a mute command but for the chat? We all have those players we don't like, player who swear to much and spamers .Some may say ignore them but just isn't working
Call me DanGer or Red_Flash5 ;)
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

OMFG wrote:Can there be added a mute command but for the chat? We all have those players we don't like, player who swear to much and spamers .Some may say ignore them but just isn't working
I'm pretty sure there's a console command for that, can't remember which tho. Something with draw hud 0 or w/e :P
big d energy
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Foxy|Lady wrote:
OMFG wrote:Can there be added a mute command but for the chat? We all have those players we don't like, player who swear to much and spamers .Some may say ignore them but just isn't working
I'm pretty sure there's a console command for that, can't remember which tho. Something with draw hud 0 or w/e :P
hud_saytext 0 & hud_draw 0, the first one removes only chat & the other removes any HUD, including your cursor etc.

None are that good of solutions though since they prevent you from speaking to anyone when there might just be one troublemaker.
OMFG

Post by OMFG »

Hey this might be a dumb question but if let's say I a non stream player finish the achievements will I get vip or it can't happen?
Call me DanGer or Red_Flash5 ;)
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

OMFG wrote:Hey this might be a dumb question but if let's say I a non stream player finish the achievements will I get vip or it can't happen?
Everyone can get VIP if they unlock all the achievements, provided your nonsteam ID doesn't reset along the way, making you loose all the achievements.

Return to “Deathrun”