Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.144:27019 | Deathrun Stats & Achievements
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Re: Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Post by Pukata »

OMFG wrote:Guy's are some of the maps removed because we can't vote deathrun_coldzone and deathrun_roadway
Currently the terrorist dont stand any chance against the CTs. So the maps are very easy, which allows for skilled player to rack up alot of points and cash in those maps. So they are removed for now.

We are currently testing out a new semiclip system, along with a trap-killer plugin, and if we can get that working propperly, we will be able to add 2 terrorists back, which makes it slightly harder for CTs to finish the map, and then we can reconsider adding those maps back.
minna

Post by minna »

Pukata if you have some time, could you post a list of how many t spots in all of the maps?
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

OMFG

Post by OMFG »

Guys can you add /music or /play because in many servers they have it and I thought if there is a command like that players will stop playing music all the time.
Call me DanGer or Red_Flash5 ;)
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

OMFG wrote:Guys can you add /music or /play because in many servers they have it and I thought if there is a command like that players will stop playing music all the time.
You mean adding some kind of stream/radio ?
Show no love, it will only kills u..
OMFG

Post by OMFG »

hybRid wrote:
OMFG wrote:Guys can you add /music or /play because in many servers they have it and I thought if there is a command like that players will stop playing music all the time.
You mean adding some kind of stream/radio ?
yes
Call me DanGer or Red_Flash5 ;)
Modz

Post by Modz »

Yes do it please, this good when you're dead and getting boring.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

how about remove the question for auto respawn and just automatically respawn again the first seconds?
think there is no reason not to press the "1" except the player is afk.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

austria_wien wrote:how about remove the question for auto respawn and just automatically respawn again the first seconds?
As you said, when a player is AFK he won't try to respawn, so there's no reason to change to plugin only for that, its fine as it is now.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

hybRid wrote:
austria_wien wrote:how about remove the question for auto respawn and just automatically respawn again the first seconds?
As you said, when a player is AFK he won't try to respawn, so there's no reason to change to plugin only for that, its fine as it is now.
that isn't logical.
there are more people not afk as afk. so the "advantage-point" should be by the non AFK player and not by the afk players?

another thing:
the connection time from one to another map is very very long. just stopped one time: 52 seconds.
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

austria_wien wrote: the connection time from one to another map is very very long. just stopped one time: 52 seconds.
have to quote me again.
now the i get a "Timed out." message after map ending. i think i am not the only one.
quick fix would be good. :!: :clap:
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I don't have the timed out thing. What I do have is that it takes unusually long to 'load' between changing maps. It's annoying. I told Pukata and it might have to do with the new Terrorist plugin. He'll have a look at it, I'm sure of it.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

AmeLien~ wrote:I don't have the timed out thing. What I do have is that it takes unusually long to 'load' between changing maps. It's annoying. I told Pukata and it might have to do with the new Terrorist plugin. He'll have a look at it, I'm sure of it.
nice ;)
well the timed out thing is since today. since ~3pm.
yesterday i "just" had the long 'load' thing between the mapchanges.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

AmeLien~ wrote:I don't have the timed out thing. What I do have is that it takes unusually long to 'load' between changing maps. It's annoying. I told Pukata and it might have to do with the new Terrorist plugin. He'll have a look at it, I'm sure of it.
This issue was here long before i added that plugin (had/still have the same problem). If anyone knows how to fix it, please tell, because i have no idea why it happens.
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

It did happen previously yes, but rarely. Now it's with almost every map change, so I can only assume it's one of the most recent changes that it's causing this to happen. The question is which one, why and how to fix it, but unfortunately I know the answer to none :(
big d energy
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Foxy|Lady wrote:It did happen previously yes, but rarely. Now it's with almost every map change, so I can only assume it's one of the most recent changes that it's causing this to happen. The question is which one, why and how to fix it, but unfortunately I know the answer to none :(
Previously i had the same issue on EVERY mapchange, and since lien dont seem to have the issue, it dont look like everyone is affected by it. I guess it comes down to connectivity, which somehow bugs out.

Anyway, deathrun is being moved to a new machine in the near future, along with the other servers, so hopefully that will fix something.

Return to “Deathrun”