Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.144:27019 | Deathrun Stats & Achievements
OMFG

Re: Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Post by OMFG »

Pukata wrote:
OMFG wrote:Hey this might be a dumb question but if let's say I a non stream player finish the achievements will I get vip or it can't happen?
Everyone can get VIP if they unlock all the achievements, provided your nonsteam ID doesn't reset along the way, making you loose all the achievements.
Well that's good because I have 2 achievements left sad part is that it's the 521/750 Shop 1 and the 15/75 nade 1
Call me DanGer or Red_Flash5 ;)
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

people as terrorist are using the "fps_override 1" and "fps_max over 100" to get killed each time a ct finish the map. Is it possible to disable the plugin as a T?
Voropoulo

Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Post by Voropoulo »

CrisP0 wrote:people as terrorist are using the "fps_override 1" and "fps_max over 100" to get killed each time a ct finish the map. Is it possible to disable the plugin as a T?

If this gets removed as a terrorist then it'll allow them to have more than 100 fps, which means advantage against the cts. Quitting as a terrorist at the end of the round in any possible way is not allowed and should be moderated by the members or admins. Although, if you notice someone repeatedly doing that, feel free to report him on forums.

Post by 2.0 »

fps_max 110

ez
gigabyte_gamer

Post by gigabyte_gamer »

CrisP0 wrote:people as terrorist are using the "fps_override 1" and "fps_max over 100" to get killed each time a ct finish the map. Is it possible to disable the plugin as a T?
You know how to report right?
Just type /admin in chat and select the player. Do not use advantage of this option as it could lead to you being banned from the server.
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

gigabyte_gamer wrote:
You know how to report right?
Just type /admin in chat and select the player. Do not use advantage of this option as it could lead to you being banned from the server.
For your kind info he has been a nD* Runner member and he knows how /admin works better than you xDDDD......

Lets just say that We can't rely on it for such situations.....
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

blocking traps isn't allowed but in deathrun_duality_easy there is a roller doesn't stop from rolling, you have to bhop it or to block it to pass, blocking may result a teamkill... but the majority of our players can't do bhop, a slay for blocking will just piss them off, i guess we have to look into this issue.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

[email protected] * wrote:blocking traps isn't allowed but in deathrun_duality_easy there is a roller doesn't stop from rolling, you have to bhop it or to block it to pass, blocking may result a teamkill... but the majority of our players can't do bhop, a slay for blocking will just piss them off, i guess we have to look into this issue.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Added some invisible blocks near the wall so you can jump around. Lets see how that works out, should be easy enough to remove again.

Return to “Deathrun”