Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.144:27019 | Deathrun Stats & Achievements
Aurelius

Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Post by Aurelius »

As jailbreak and prolly other sections have we should have one in deathrun, saves us some space and every question should be asked here. And thats the same if you want to discuss something for example rerunning etc.
Last edited by Aurelius on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coby

Re: Deathrun Questions

Post by Coby »

Yeh so I read in the rules that you can't skip over 2 traps threw 1 trap...

there's a thingymagig in deathrun_ice were it boosts you over about 5-6 traps? I've seen members do this and just wondering if it's aloud ^^ (hope you understand what trap I mean, the on where you go as far as you can to the edge..)
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

ande wrote:Yeh so I read in the rules that you can't skip over 2 traps threw 1 trap...

there's a thingymagig in deathrun_ice were it boosts you over about 5-6 traps? I've seen members do this and just wondering if it's aloud ^^ (hope you understand what trap I mean, the on where you go as far as you can to the edge..)
Since you skip more than 2 traps + a big part of the map you are NOT allowed to use that shortcut :)
Coby

Post by Coby »

What's the minimal players needed for one to gain points? played for like 1 hour with 8 players, no points gained :3
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Can I bug traps as ct?
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Can I bug traps as ct?
Pukata wrote:[*] Bugging small traps by crouching on them to get pass it is allowed. But bugging traps like rotating tunnel parts is not allowed. If bugging a trap results in killing some of your teammates is strickly Forbidden and will result in a slay so please think before u act.
--> http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4311
Spato

Post by Spato »

ande wrote:What's the minimal players needed for one to gain points? played for like 1 hour with 8 players, no points gained :3
Didn't see your question before sorry. I think it's either 10 players in total or 10 CTs, but I'm quite sure it's the 10 CTs. And this goes for everything, cash earned, achievements gained etc (some achievements even require 20+ online or so).
AIK <3
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Spato wrote:
ande wrote:What's the minimal players needed for one to gain points? played for like 1 hour with 8 players, no points gained :3
Didn't see your question before sorry. I think it's either 10 players in total or 10 CTs, but I'm quite sure it's the 10 CTs. And this goes for everything, cash earned, achievements gained etc (some achievements even require 20+ online or so).
If I remember correctly Pukata told me it was 9(8 CTs+1 T), he might have raised it tho.
Spato

Post by Spato »

Well that's what he told me and I remember 10 being a number :P But I also remember once when I was a T and there was 8 or 9 CTs, I didn't get any achievement counted for pushing traps i.e, hence the 10 CT requirement thought. But Pukata will be back soon and I'm sure he will be able to provide us with a more proper answer :P
AIK <3
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

Can I skip 2 traps 2 times?

I mean, for example at deathrun_arctic you can surf along the side to skip a ton of traps, so am I allowed to skip 2 traps in the first level and then another 2 later on? Or just 2 traps max the entire round?
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

I believe it's 2 traps per round, so skipping 2 traps twice a round counts that you skipped more than 2 traps. So the answer is no.

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
B.K

Post by B.K »

Wouldn't it be possible to add an extra thing to the /drshop, such as respawning as a T next round, due to the achievement where you need to trap x amount of Ts in a single trap, and maybe make it max 1 time a map. pr SteamID?
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

It would be able to add such thing but imo you becoming T should mostly depend on luck, we could lower the amount of T's having to be killed to get that achievement if it really is that hard to get it, well I'll ask Pukata when his back to see for a clear opinion free response.
Queijo da Serra

Re: Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Is deathrun server dying!?
SiX

Re: Deathrun Questions/Discussion Topic

Post by SiX »

Is it allowed to teamswitch from terrorist - Counter-Terrorist?

The reason behind that I asked this was because we had only a low amount of players. There was a guy getting the terrorist all the time but whenever he got it he switched immdietly over to Counter-Terrorist and as the game connected because no terrorist he killed 2 Counter-Terrorists. This happened like twice a row.

Players whined about him abusing but as I couldn't find anything about this in the deathrun rules I had no reason to do anything although it was annoying.
I know none should be forced to play as something they don't want but as it seemd like none really wanted to be terrorist but some still took up the part of it so the gameplay would work.

Then I got to be the terrorist and when the round was over I got chosen to be the terrorist again. Once it was over again I got back to Counter-terrorist while the switcher guy got to be terrorist.
He yet again switched over from t -> ct and delayed the gameplay yet again. He got back as terrorist and did the same.

Then the third player got forced to be terrorist and he played it like two rounds a row until it was mine and someone elses turn. But none of us really wanted to be terrorists as we was it a couple of times a row while the other guy just switched because he didn't want to play like it.
In the long run none of us wanted to be t and one after one we all left.

So my question is, is there a rule against teamswitching as terrorist? (You can't "kill" in console as t) and teamswitching is basically killing yourself, delays the round and destroys the gameplay.

Return to “Deathrun”