Bug Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.144:27019 | Deathrun Stats & Achievements
Modz
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Modz »

Sometimes, when you vote for a certain map, a different (random) map will be the next map instead for some reason.
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Patrick »

[email protected] * wrote:deathrun_kogi_b2:
not enough/close spawn points.
Should be fixed now
Image
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: deathrun_terrortrain_v2 Map Bug

Post by Patrick »

Bleak wrote:Hello.
in deathrun_terrortrain_v2 you can shortcut 70% of the map by B-Hoping from the start

A Player named PalOs discovered it and instantly told me about it, before it gets abused

and i recorded a demo of it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9syn9v

You can fix it by adding more walls to close it
Fixed
Image
User avatar
Kurza
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Kurza »

Kurza wrote:i got slain , and i wasnt afk...

https://imgur.com/YM0XrsX
Image
User avatar
critycism
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by critycism »

On deathrun_army there's a spot in the ct spawn where you get «stuck» it would be nice if you could add either a kill cube or a wall or something so you don't get stuck, because when someone is afk and they get stuck we have to wait 4 years for the round to end.

Screenshots of the bug down below
Spoiler!
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by [email protected] * »

Map: deathrun_meadsy_final
people using a booster to skip about 6 traps, someone tried to block them (see ss below) by adding some walls there but not enough, maybe another wall will be enough.
Spoiler!
Image
User avatar
voodoo
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Contact:

Re: Bug Topic

Post by voodoo »

Kurza wrote:i got slain , and i wasnt afk...

https://imgur.com/YM0XrsX
BUMP.
Image

Serselli?
J4ck
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by J4ck »

I think this bug because of blockmaker plugin?

http://prntscr.com/k8o8cs
http://prntscr.com/k8o8hy ( not same ss, and different player)

If the player is infront of me i cannot see anything because of the block..
User avatar
critycism
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by critycism »

J4ck wrote:I think this bug because of blockmaker plugin?

http://prntscr.com/k8o8cs
http://prntscr.com/k8o8hy ( not same ss, and different player)

If the player is infront of me i cannot see anything because of the block..

it's a new hat on /upgrades
J4ck
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by J4ck »

critycism wrote:
J4ck wrote:I think this bug because of blockmaker plugin?

http://prntscr.com/k8o8cs
http://prntscr.com/k8o8hy ( not same ss, and different player)

If the player is infront of me i cannot see anything because of the block..

it's a new hat on /upgrades
How that come? Hat in your body, and block hat? :\

Also i didnt find it..
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Patrick »

critycism wrote:On deathrun_army there's a spot in the ct spawn where you get «stuck» it would be nice if you could add either a kill cube or a wall or something so you don't get stuck, because when someone is afk and they get stuck we have to wait 4 years for the round to end.

Screenshots of the bug down below
Spoiler!
Image
Image
Image
[email protected] * wrote:Map: deathrun_meadsy_final
people using a booster to skip about 6 traps, someone tried to block them (see ss below) by adding some walls there but not enough, maybe another wall will be enough.
Spoiler!
Image
Fixed both
Image
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by [email protected] * »

still not enough/close spawn points in deathrun_poolday.
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Patrick »

[email protected] * wrote:still not enough/close spawn points in deathrun_poolday.
Should be fixed now. Let me know if there are still problems with the spawnpoints
Image
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Patrick »

+ Fixed some spawnpoints on deathrun_r_chess_v3
Image
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by [email protected] * »

steamers can't hear non-steamers when they(non-steamers) use their mics
Post Reply

Return to “Deathrun”