View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon May 27, 2019 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

#1 Post I need help with a problem
Hello,
A long time ago, I got hacked by a player called Th3_king(after I joined his server, he kicked me and it started from there)
(The server was Toxic-gamers, I don't know if that server still exists, and if it does, DO NOT join it)
I got some help from steam with the first problem(couldn't join any server), they told me to remove a file called 'config'
I thought my counter strike was fine after steam helped me, but I was wrong- when I tried to join one of NeonDragon's servers(deathrun), I got this error msg:
"You have been disconnected from the server. Reason: Fake client. Connection was in idle state."
Even if I successfully managed to stay on the server for 1-2 minutes, I got huge lag spikes before I got disconnected again
Other servers I tried to connect only gave me huge lag spikes but I didn't get disconnected
(my counter strike didn't have lag spikes before and was working fine before he hacked me)
I tried to reinstall the game- didn't work. I was seeking help from steam, many websites and videos showing a possible way to fix it, but nothing works
Steam didn't know how to help me with my problem

After I didn't found any solution, I got frustrated and decided to quit counter strike, if anyone wonders, that's
why I suddenly disappear from the server, if anyone knows a way
to solve this problem, please post a reply
I'd love to enter inside the server again and start playing from the placed I've stopped

NooB BhOp

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: I need help with a problem
TheRealNooBBhOp wrote:
Hello,
A long time ago, I got hacked by a player called Th3_king(after I joined his server, he kicked me and it started from there)
(The server was Toxic-gamers, I don't know if that server still exists, and if it does, DO NOT join it)
I got some help from steam with the first problem(couldn't join any server), they told me to remove a file called 'config'
I thought my counter strike was fine after steam helped me, but I was wrong- when I tried to join one of NeonDragon's servers(deathrun), I got this error msg:
"You have been disconnected from the server. Reason: Fake client. Connection was in idle state."
Even if I successfully managed to stay on the server for 1-2 minutes, I got huge lag spikes before I got disconnected again
Other servers I tried to connect only gave me huge lag spikes but I didn't get disconnected
(my counter strike didn't have lag spikes before and was working fine before he hacked me)
I tried to reinstall the game- didn't work. I was seeking help from steam, many websites and videos showing a possible way to fix it, but nothing works
Steam didn't know how to help me with my problem

After I didn't found any solution, I got frustrated and decided to quit counter strike, if anyone wonders, that's
why I suddenly disappear from the server, if anyone knows a way
to solve this problem, please post a reply
I'd love to enter inside the server again and start playing from the placed I've stopped

NooB BhOp

Try to reinstall steam and the game at the same time

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:56 pm

#3 Post Re: I need help with a problem
Lool he did that on me too because i have been played on nD lel. Fixed the bug after deleting “config” file, restarted pc and done.

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:24 am
Profile WWW

#4 Post Re: I need help with a problem
delete local files through steam and get a clean config.cfg

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:19 pm
nD* Runner Member

#5 Post Re: I need help with a problem
Hello there,
Delete these cfg's mentioned below and i hope it'll solve your problem.

- Close your game before deleting these files.
- Delete Config.cfg/userconfig.cfg/autoexec.cfg from *cstrike* and try to check on *cstrike-download* delete from both folders.

After deleting all these files restart your computer.
After restart do these steps to verify your game files.

• Verify Integrity of Game Files

1- Launch Steam.
2- From the Library section, right-click on the game (CounterStrike) and select Properties from the menu.
3- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
4- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

I hope it will solve your problem.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

#6 Post Re: I need help with a problem
I'm pretty sure that in the end, all I had to do was fps_max 100 to solve the lag spikes
My config file was clean(because I solved in the past) so there was no need to do anything with the config file
Anyways, thanks to anyone who helped me! probably going to start playing more soon C:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]