View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post Deathrun Suggestions
Hello!

This topic is made with the purpose of letting people suggest and bring up new, inspiring ideas to improve the gameplay on our Deathrun server.

If you would like to report a bug: Click here
If you have any questions or you want to discuss anything Deathrun-related: Click here

We will take a look and discuss all ideas but keep in mind not all ideas are going to be added.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

#2 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
i have some ideas for this server:

Auto Respawn - It's better to have auto respawn rather than the current one, because players may die in the last second then they have to press the button 1 which will make a delay and a possibility to NOT be respawned ( always happen to me ) also some people cause of high ping, they can't revive themselves, also they press 2 by a mistake which means no revive, i guess people don't really like to press 2 if they want to die they can type kill on console or wait until the respawn time expire and suicide.

/freerun - Freerun can't start while there are more than 1 terr and most of Ts want to play freerun, so maybe when a T type /freerun a list of
2 options ( 1- To start Freerun 2- To not start Freerun ) will pop-up for the other teammates then Freerun will start when the majority select the 1 option and vise versa also it's freerun it's better if respawn time can be extended

Mathematics Equations - i saw this in other community, i really liked it, it works like this: while players are playing, an equation will pop-up in the screen then the first one who guess it right ( Answering in chat ) will win a cash maybe 20 nD$

Typing Contest - From Jailbreak's LR: same as the one above the first who re-type the word correctly in chat will win 20 nD$

New Maps - this list has been really missed, people have a bad look to the community now, i know the admins are busy but i posted in October, patrick took responsibility of the test and tested/posted some maps but not added yet, it's not his fault also he left but the admins have to look about them. people are really bored and always ask me about new maps.

I hope people will take a look about them and reply here ^^

Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:52 am
Profile WWW

#3 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
agree with all 5 ideas. i have few ideas on mind and i will make a post here soon.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:06 am
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Auto Respawn:
The free respawn got added because before players were just reconnecting at the beginning of the round to respawn. Don't really think it should happen automatically. It makes the first traps basically useless. There is no downside in getting yourself killed by them. Except falling further back.
Maybe the time for pressing "yes" can be extended so this situation doesn't occur as often.

/freerun:
Freerun with mutliple Ts sounds good. Right now most of the time the T just gets swarmed. With two of them it could become fairer.

Mathematics Equations and Typing Contest:
Seems a bit pointless. When playing, there is enough to focus on. It'd be something to do for the dead spectators.

New Maps
I will add them later today.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:59 pm

#5 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
regit wrote:
/freerun: Freerun with mutliple Ts sounds good. Right now most of the time the T just gets swarmed. With two of them it could become fairer

if you played dr the last couple of days you would know that if there is two Ts, then one of them annoys the other one by pressing his buttons or pressing all buttons and letting everyone pass cause his friend can't get a free pass. So try to come up with something to fix that other than this freerun for multiple ts shit.

Also for the auto respawn, you should display the time left to respawn and once that timer runs out, the yes option gets blocked off.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 pm

#6 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:
regit wrote:
/freerun: Freerun with mutliple Ts sounds good. Right now most of the time the T just gets swarmed. With two of them it could become fairer

if you played dr the last couple of days you would know that if there is two Ts, then one of them annoys the other one by pressing his buttons or pressing all buttons and letting everyone pass cause his friend can't get a free pass. So try to come up with something to fix that other than this freerun for multiple ts shit.

they can own a button by a stab

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:04 pm
Profile WWW

#7 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:
regit wrote:

they can own a button by a stab

"A" button. And also for 30 seconds only.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:12 pm

#8 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Afk-slayer plugin
This is the most necessary thing to add after new maps. I think that there was an attempt to make some kind of "afk-killer" plugin, but it doesn't work and sometimes it randomly switches active CT to spectators, which is not good. So I hope you'll fix this bug and add correctly working plugin as soon as possible.

DRshop suggestions
1. Fix/delete invisibility. This feature doesn't work both for CTs and Ts. It should be fixed or deleted: so newbies won't waste their money on this thing.
2. Improve the big surprise. Right now this position in DRshop is only used to get the achievement. I suggest to reduce the price (e.g. 500 nD$), remove "nothing" and add some more minor prizes, like in rtd on deathmatch server. As for achievement, it can be changed to "get no-clip in the big surprise", for example.

Ghost mode suggestions
1. Remove collisions with alive CTs. It's pretty annoying when I run on the map in ghost mode and get stuck in every single alive CT. Especially now, when server is always full and there are 20+ alive CTs in the beginning of the round.
2. Add gravity. Why do you have double speed from DRshop in ghost mode but no gravity? Add it please.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm

#9 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Quote:
Ghost mode suggestions
1. Remove collisions with alive CTs. It's pretty annoying when I run on the map in ghost mode and get stuck in every single alive CT. Especially now, when server is always full and there are 20+ alive CTs in the beginning of the round.
2. Add gravity. Why do you have double speed from DRshop in ghost mode but no gravity? Add it please.

That's Exactly What i Was Going To Say about the Ghost mode Plugin , Maybe you should use The same Plugin that is in use on the Jb server , that's probably will fix the stucking problem

There is no need for the gravity in ghost mode , you have noclip anyway

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:37 pm

#10 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Why dont u guys add some bhop maps, like the current maps are pretty annoying, and too easy.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:09 pm

#11 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Mila wrote:
Why dont u guys add some bhop maps, like the current maps are pretty annoying, and too easy.

was going to say it, thank you mila you can help us with the list if you want too.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 pm
Profile WWW

#12 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Mila wrote:

was going to say it, thank you mila you can help us with the list if you want too.

would be my pleasure to.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:13 pm

#13 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
But nD has been known to be an easy dr server. Also there are a lot of nonsteamers that suck at bhop. So if you wanna add maps with bhop, lj and cj. Then just make another server.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:44 pm

#14 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:
But nD has been known to be an easy dr server. Also there are a lot of nonsteamers that suck at bhop. So if you wanna add maps with bhop, lj and cj. Then just make another server.

yea you're right but pro players don't like noobs but noobs like pros so i would rather choose to add bhop maps to attract Pro Players and from there attract noobs, suddenly in these last days the playerbase has became higher again so it's a chance to move to a new better maps instead of our maps.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:07 am
Profile WWW

#15 Post Re: Deathrun Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:

I had a talk with neon to make another dr server with harder maps but he seems to be busy so idk.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next