View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 6 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

#1 Post The Noob
whenever I Connect To The server . I unlock The Noob Achievement + all the Points That i collect r Gone Same Thing with Money, So i have To start all over Again !!!

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:11 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: The Noob
You need to have a Static ID or buy Counter-Strike 1.6 on Steam, if you wanna avoid this to happens again.

FAQ
-How do i get static ip?
Konijn wrote:
You have to have your ISP do it for you. Usually you'll need to pay extra and some ISPs won't even do it at all.

Shadi wrote:
Sometimes it is your router preventing a static IP, make sure it's set to generate a static IP and not a dynamic one. However, this is not a permanent solution coz anything could change your IP later on. Buying a steam account is the best and safest option.

-How can i check if my router is set to generate static or dynamic IP?
Shadi wrote:
In your router settings there should be something. Google your router manufacturer's standard router IP, mine is 192.168.1.1 for instance. Paste that into your browser's address bar. and you will have to log on, password is usually admin and username is usually admin. If that doesn't work, search for your manufacturer's default account information to log on. Somewhere in there it should be possible to choose static/dynamic IP.

-I don’t want to have a static IP. Can you move my stats/cash to my current ID?
Apekiller wrote:
We will not move your stats to the new ID, as your ID undoubtedly will change again. It would simply be too much work for us to convert the stats from one ID to another repeatedly (every few days).

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]