I am back

Gam3ronE^ Is Back

I am back

Post by Gam3ronE^ Is Back »

Its very great feeling to be back again in ND ZOMBIE https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... soundcloud][/soundcloud]
ragtime

Re: I am back

Post by ragtime »

Haaa, welcome back buddy, hope you atleast have some fun with the current server, sad that it's empty.
Gam3ronE^ Is Back

ragtime wrote:Haaa, welcome back buddy, hope you atleast have some fun with the current server, sad that it's empty.
This server isnt empty at all. Today this server reached 15 players. Please tell pukata to add new features. That is the key of getting players
ragtime

Post by ragtime »

Yeah but most of them are hackers; I don't really have pukata on steam either, the only way we can really communicate is with the suggestions, so I'll add that to my thread.

Can you please also give me your steam link? Easier to talk!
Gam3ronE^ Is Back

ragtime wrote:Yeah but most of them are hackers; I don't really have pukata on steam either, the only way we can really communicate is with the suggestions, so I'll add that to my thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379729899/
Gam3ronE^ Is Back

ragtime wrote:Yeah but most of them are hackers; I don't really have pukata on steam either, the only way we can really communicate is with the suggestions, so I'll add that to my thread.

Or join neondragon teamspeak
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

He is focusing on the csgo servers, so he ain't got time for 1.6 since nobody plays this game anymore.

Return to “Zombie Respawn Trash”