View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 14 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
Heya, I've been thinking on what would be cool to add on the ZR server to spice some things up, this is what I personally think should be added, these are just suggestions.

More zombie classes:
I think that we should spice more things up by adding some more zombie classes, to add more variety. We currently only have 5 classes, two of which are restricted to VIP only.

See image for reference.

I think we should try and add more classes, such as for example:

Raging Zombie (You can change the name later.): This zombie is practically a regular zombie, with a twist to it. If a human deals enough damage, the zombie will proceed to go in a fit of rage for 15-20 seconds, and gain a boost to all stats, espescially speed & resistance. The zombie will glow in red when in rage. (Activate by pressing E.)

Healer Zombie (You can change the name later.): This one is a special one; He'd have rather balanced stats, but have the ability to heal his teammates or himself over time (you decide which one!)

Stealth Zombie (You can change the name later.): A zombie that makes no sound at all, wheter its walking or making general zombie noises, also making it if it stands still at a spot for some time, It slightly becomes invsibile, not completely but a little bit hard to see!

Now for more extra items:
I think the server could use some more extra-items, for the humans only there are only 9 extra-items counting, atleast 4 of them just being plain old regular weapons and 3 of them being generic nades.

For example, a gasmask for humans; This would allow them to be resistant to infection bombs.

Or maybe for some simple stuff, make humans be able to buy atleast 50 AP. So that they have some chance of not getting instantly infected.

And maybe have them also get a jetpack, which has fuel like in jailbreak so that it's not too OP, without bazooka.

The zombies should I think personally also get some extra items.

You could add a concussion grenade which would confuse and make the humans hallucinate for 15 seconds or so, giving the zombies a chance to infect them.

Maybe add the ability for them to buy frost-resistance, so that they cant get freezed by the freeze grenade.

Now for the real thing:

Prices of the items.

There are two current issues with the prices of the items.

A: They are way too overpriced for what they give as reward.

B: They are too underpriced and are too OP for that specific price.

For example; You have the t-virus anti-dote, for TEN ammopacks. And the fact is, each round you get six ammo packs, along with the fact that you kill/deal damage to zombies, which means that by round one you'll atleast have 12 ammopacks if you play good.

I personally think the prices should be raised. Here are the prices I suggest down below:

The anti-dote should be raised to 35 Ammopacks, this means that you'll normally be able to buy it at atleast round three, which I think is reasonable.

Zombie madness should definitely be increased to atleast 50 Ammopacks, I think its reward is too huge for just 12 Ammopacks.

The infection bomb, here we go. This should be raised by a huge margin, With just one good throw you can infect ATLEAST 8 humans. This should be raised to 75 Ammopacks, it currently stands at 20 Ammopacks.

Zombie health should be increased to 25 Ammopacks.

Now for the items that I've suggested:

The concussion grenade should be available for 45 Ammopacks.

Frost-resistance for example should be put at 25 Ammopacks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human prices:

I'll be plain and simple, the guns are too overpriced for what they are in all honesty.

Just for the AWP its atleast 20 ammopacks as far as I'm aware.

I think these prices should atleast diminish by five or ten ammopacks, it depends what weapon it is.

The Jetpack should defo be around 60 Ammopacks;

The gasmask should stand at 30 Ammopacks for its use.

The armor should definitely be at around 20 Ammopacks for 50 AP.

--- Also remove the unlimited clip and add it to the Human Items, its way too OP and honestly bores the game seeing how zombies have no utter chance.

Last edited by ragtime on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:04 pm

#2 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
Very good idea m8. But most important is to remove pukata unlimited clip on this server.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

#3 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
Added the suggestion ^^.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:53 pm

#4 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
Zombie classes: The Stealth Zombie seems interesting, the Healer Zombie is useless because zombies already have a healing system and I don't really have an opinion on the Raging Zombie.

Quote:
Or maybe for some simple stuff, make humans be able to buy atleast 50 AP. So that they have some chance of not getting instantly infected.

I don't see why they should have an option to buy 50 APs, it's already easy to get APs and buying even more would mess up the stability.
Indeed some things could be added to spice up the game a little bit, not sure about the things you suggested. However, alot of people seem to like the jetpacks (personally I hate them).

Prices of the itens: I agree some itens are cheap but the prices you suggested are absurd. I think some restrictions should be added, specially to infection bomb (not sure if it already has one but I think it does) and madness.

The AWP is kinda useless xD but everyone has different tastes, right? Perhaps the buy items menu should be looked at and updated with more interesting things. I don't think I've ever seen a player buying an awp or a machine gun.

Quote:
Also remove the unlimited clip and add it to the Human Items, its way too OP and honestly bores the game seeing how zombies have no utter chance.

This makes 0 sense. Its RESPAWN and the mode is based on humans with unlimited clip VS zombies with leap pack. In the PLAGUE mode the humans have limited clip and only the first zombie has leap pack.
If you want to infect a human, you can use the knockback in your favor, leap inside the tunnel or just do long leap jumps. If you run in a straight line towards the human, you obviously won't be able to infect him because of the knockback.
You can check this topic, viewtopic.php?f=248&t=27052, tip nr 5 and 6, to get an idea on how you can do what I said above ^ Note that it takes practice but if you play regularly, you'll learn it in no time!

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:37 pm

#5 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Zombie classes: The Stealth Zombie seems interesting, the Healer Zombie is useless because zombies already have a healing system and I don't really have an opinion on the Raging Zombie.

Quote:

I don't see why they should have an option to buy 50 APs, it's already easy to get APs and buying even more would mess up the stability.
Indeed some things could be added to spice up the game a little bit, not sure about the things you suggested. However, alot of people seem to like the jetpacks (personally I hate them).

Prices of the itens: I agree some itens are cheap but the prices you suggested are absurd. I think some restrictions should be added, specially to infection bomb (not sure if it already has one but I think it does) and madness.

The AWP is kinda useless xD but everyone has different tastes, right? Perhaps the buy items menu should be looked at and updated with more interesting things. I don't think I've ever seen a player buying an awp or a machine gun.

Quote:
Also remove the unlimited clip and add it to the Human Items, its way too OP and honestly bores the game seeing how zombies have no utter chance.

This makes 0 sense. Its RESPAWN and the mode is based on humans with unlimited clip VS zombies with leap pack. In the PLAGUE mode the humans have limited clip and only the first zombie has leap pack.
If you want to infect a human, you can use the knockback in your favor, leap inside the tunnel or just do long leap jumps. If you run in a straight line towards the human, you obviously won't be able to infect him because of the knockback.
You can check this topic, viewtopic.php?f=248&t=27052, tip nr 5 and 6, to get an idea on how you can do what I said above ^ Note that it takes practice but if you play regularly, you'll learn it in no time!

Hey! Thank you for the reply;

I don't really know about the prices, I think you gain 6 AP per round? That's what I got told, so you can get every item pretty easy, but yeah I did go overboard with the prices. The restriction idea is pretty cool tho.

Well about the Jetpack, I personally despise it but most players love it for some odd reason, which is why I suggested it.

Either I don't know the maps well, but as far as I know you can't get AP's on some maps, but if so then yeah i don't suggest adding it to the buy menu indeed.

The unlimited clip idea was also suggested by some other players I spoke too, they found it unfitting for ZR..?

The healer class can easily be replaced with something more interesting aswell.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 pm

#6 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
ragtime wrote:
I think you gain 6 AP per round? That's what I got told

Every round you can withdraw 6 APs from the bank, you don't really "gain" them since you're withdrawing from the aps you previously put in the bank. It is very easy to buy stuff, some prices should be updated but the restrictions would work better.

ragtime wrote:
you can't get AP's on some maps

If this happens then there's a bug, you should be able to get APs in all of the maps, as far as I know.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:22 am

#7 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
ragtime wrote:
Heya, I've been thinking on what would be cool to add on the ZR server to spice some things up, this is what I personally think should be added, these are just suggestions.

More zombie classes:
I think that we should spice more things up by adding some more zombie classes, to add more variety. We currently only have 5 classes, two of which are restricted to VIP only.

See image for reference.

I think we should try and add more classes, such as for example:

Raging Zombie (You can change the name later.): This zombie is practically a regular zombie, with a twist to it. If a human deals enough damage, the zombie will proceed to go in a fit of rage for 15-20 seconds, and gain a boost to all stats, espescially speed & resistance. The zombie will glow in red when in rage. (Activate by pressing E.)
Healer Zombie (You can change the name later.): This one is a special one; He'd have rather balanced stats, but have the ability to heal his teammates or himself over time (you decide which one!)

Stealth Zombie (You can change the name later.): A zombie that makes no sound at all, wheter its walking or making general zombie noises, also making it if it stands still at a spot for some time, It slightly becomes invsibile, not completely but a little bit hard to see!
[/color]
Now for more extra items:
I think the server could use some more extra-items, for the humans only there are only 9 extra-items counting, atleast 4 of them just being plain old regular weapons and 3 of them being generic nades.

For example, a gasmask for humans; This would allow them to be resistant to infection bombs.

And maybe have them also get a jetpack, which has fuel like in jailbreak so that it's not too OP, without bazooka.

The zombies should I think personally also get some extra items.

You could add a concussion grenade which would confuse and make the humans hallucinate for 15 seconds or so, giving the zombies a chance to infect them.

Maybe add the ability for them to buy frost-resistance, so that they cant get freezed by the freeze grenade.

Now for the real thing:

Prices of the items.

There are two current issues with the prices of the items.

A: They are way too overpriced for what they give as reward.

B: They are too underpriced and are too OP for that specific price.

For example; You have the t-virus anti-dote, for TEN ammopacks. And the fact is, each round you get six ammo packs, along with the fact that you kill/deal damage to zombies, which means that by round one you'll atleast have 12 ammopacks if you play good.

I personally think the prices should be raised. Here are the prices I suggest down below:

The anti-dote should be raised to 35 Ammopacks, this means that you'll normally be able to buy it at atleast round three, which I think is reasonable.

Zombie madness should definitely be increased to atleast 50 Ammopacks, I think its reward is too huge for just 12 Ammopacks.

The infection bomb, here we go. This should be raised by a huge margin, With just one good throw you can infect ATLEAST 8 humans. This should be raised to 75 Ammopacks, it currently stands at 20 Ammopacks.

Zombie health should be increased to 25 Ammopacks.

Now for the items that I've suggested:

The concussion grenade should be available for 45 Ammopacks.

Frost-resistance for example should be put at 25 Ammopacks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human prices:

I'll be plain and simple, the guns are too overpriced for what they are in all honesty.

Just for the AWP its atleast 20 ammopacks as far as I'm aware.

I think these prices should atleast diminish by five or ten ammopacks, it depends what weapon it is.

The Jetpack should defo be around 60 Ammopacks;

The gasmask should stand at 30 Ammopacks for its use.

The armor should definitely be at around 20 Ammopacks for 50 AP.

--- Also remove the unlimited clip and add it to the Human Items, its way too OP and honestly bores the game seeing how zombies have no utter chance.

well i don't think the "zombie classes" will be a good idea for ex: the raging zombie it will be like an "abuse" since the rage will be automaticly and will be also free
healing zombie : all classes have healing ability after such a time wich is "7-10" secs
stealth zombie: all classes have the silence move.
EDIT: any other idea/consec will be added

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:33 pm

#8 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
Update to Zombie Plague 5.0 it is much better

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:31 pm
Profile WWW

#9 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
ragtime, you need to save this server, disable it :(

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:16 pm

#10 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
KEM1L wrote:

What do you mean? The admins handle this server.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:09 pm

#11 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
ragtime wrote:
KEM1L wrote:

What do you mean? The admins handle this server.

I mean the admin / moderator on the zombie server respawn, because I see that you have a lot of ideas

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:17 pm

#12 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
I do have alot of ideas, but its up to the administrator team to implement them if they see fit.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:52 pm

#13 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
ragtime wrote:
I do have alot of ideas, but its up to the administrator team to implement them if they see fit.

"team" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:49 pm

#14 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
Flath wrote:
ragtime wrote:

?? Is there something i'm not informed about xD?

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:23 pm

#15 Post Re: Zombie Respawn - Suggestions
ragtime wrote:
Flath wrote:
ragtime wrote:

?? Is there something i'm not informed about xD?

he's making a sneakpar with regard to how there are no fucking zombie members and like 1 admin that handles it? (and many other servers combined props to you overlord pukata)

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next