View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 12 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

#1 Post Account Third time deleted.
I dont know why you doing this. I started playing on 2014. My account is restarted,my rank is restarted, my ap is restarted. Why? Nickname: Gam3ronE^ ( i am not cheater )

Wed May 24, 2017 5:28 pm

#2 Post Re: Account Third time deleted.
Do you by any chance happen to have your steamid ? If so, post it here plz

Wed May 24, 2017 5:32 pm

#3 Post Re: Account Third time deleted.
Flath wrote:
Do you by any chance happen to have your steamid ? If so, post it here plz

Steam id
# 2 "Gam3ronE^" 23004 VALVE_0:4:306827259 0 00:11 88 1

Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 pm

#4 Post Re: Account Third time deleted.
Since it's a Valve ID that you got, the issue is probably that your ID is changing, which is not something we can prevent from our part.

You need a static ID, just like a Steam ID.

I can't help you much there, maybe someone else can give you some more info about that, I don't know much about it.
But I do know that if you buy CS 1.6 you get a Steam ID, which stays the same in CS 1.6.
However, if you plan on buying CS 1.6, I suggest waiting for the summer sale. It's probably gonna cost either 5 Euro or 2.5 Euro.

Wed May 24, 2017 5:49 pm

#5 Post Re: Account Third time deleted.
Gotouda Aki wrote:
Since it's a Valve ID that you got, the issue is probably that your ID is changing, which is not something we can prevent from our part.

You need a static ID, just like a Steam ID.

I can't help you much there, maybe someone else can give you some more info about that, I don't know much about it.
But I do know that if you buy CS 1.6 you get a Steam ID, which stays the same in CS 1.6.
However, if you plan on buying CS 1.6, I suggest waiting for the summer sale. It's probably gonna cost either 5 Euro or 2.5 Euro.

On other server my account is saved. But on nd is not. But how can i fix this steam changing?

Wed May 24, 2017 6:10 pm
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: Account Third time deleted.
Quote:
You need to have a Static ID or buy Counter-Strike 1.6 on Steam, if you wanna avoid this to happens again.

FAQ
-How do i get static ip?
Konijn wrote:
You have to have your ISP do it for you. Usually you'll need to pay extra and some ISPs won't even do it at all.

Shadi wrote:
Sometimes it is your router preventing a static IP, make sure it's set to generate a static IP and not a dynamic one. However, this is not a permanent solution coz anything could change your IP later on. Buying a steam account is the best and safest option.

-How can i check if my router is set to generate static or dynamic IP?
Shadi wrote:
In your router settings there should be something. Google your router manufacturer's standard router IP, mine is 192.168.1.1 for instance. Paste that into your browser's address bar. and you will have to log on, password is usually admin and username is usually admin. If that doesn't work, search for your manufacturer's default account information to log on. Somewhere in there it should be possible to choose static/dynamic IP.

-I don’t want to have a static IP. Can you move my stats/cash to my current ID?
Apekiller wrote:
We will not move your stats to the new ID, as your ID undoubtedly will change again. It would simply be too much work for us to convert the stats from one ID to another repeatedly (every few days).

Follow these steps

Wed May 24, 2017 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]