View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

#1 Post Increase the prices of ZP items
Hello,

Kallekanin suggested that I should make a new topic about this. The prices have to be increased to maintain a nice gameplay. I'm seeing Infection bombs flying up and down in the very first round. The same goes about ZM Madness. My suggestion is the following;

- up the prices with atleast 5 AP;
- limit ZM Madness to 3 or 4 per round;
- and limit bank withdrawals to 3 AP per round.

We could give this a test for about a week to see how things'll pack out. One more thing, there are a lot of jumpscript kiddies ruining the gameplay lately. The ZMs are already overpowered as it is but combine that with a jumpscript cheater, it's a battle we cannot win. I hope that members from other servers could back us up from time to time to fight this abuse.

Mackey.

EDIT: ZM Achievements would be nice too ;)

Last edited by Mr.Mackey on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:17 am
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: Increase the prices of ZP items
Mr.Mackey wrote:
The prices have to be increased to maintain a nice gameplay. I'm seeing Infection bombs flying up and down in the very first round. The same goes about ZM Madness.

Pretty much what I quoted above. These changes would make the server way more enjoyable to play. This is also something that has been suggested several times and I think it's something that is needed for the server.
The game is no longer about having skills, but just a question of how much cash you can withdraw and how many madness/bombs you can spam.

The suggestions looks fine and fair.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:23 am
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Increase the prices of ZP items
Fully agree with Patrick. In addition, add me on steam - will be available to join whenever there is an issue :)

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:17 pm

#4 Post Re: Increase the prices of ZP items
@ admins, well? The game is unplayable now since there are more active players.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:31 pm

#5 Post Increase the prices of ZP items
I kinda agree with you here. Zombie server is most of the time full of people and we should really re-think about the shop items/prices. We will discuss about it at the next admin meeting and you will have your answer.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:54 am

#6 Post Re: Increase the prices of ZP items
I understand why you are saying that but the gameplay is really dynamic right now, the rounds are fast and both humans and zombies have a chance to survive.

It does feel like the one with the most ap wins (Hi chatchatt xD) but the truth is you can easily counter anything with the right human/zombie tool.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 am

#7 Post Re: Increase the prices of ZP items
Flath wrote:
I understand why you are saying that but the gameplay is really dynamic right now, the rounds are fast and both humans and zombies have a chance to survive.

It does feel like the one with the most ap wins (Hi chatchatt xD) but the truth is you can easily counter anything with the right human/zombie tool.

That is true to a certain point. However, humans don't stand a chance if people get infected on purpose who are building up a large amount of AP's. Those are the same players that are nerfing inf bombs and zmadness. This is an unwanted situation especially for newbies who can't defend themselves for those kind of attacks.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]