View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post just ... why ?
Hello guys, im disappointed :

why no more nemesis?
why no more antigun?
why no more survivors? armaggeddon?
why no more killbombs?
why franqeeto_final removed? kancl3r? snowbase4?
why are we stuck with 10 maps? (50% boring)
why dont add zm_aztec_defense? there are 5000 zombie maps why are we playing all the time the sames ?
do someone care about this server ?

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:18 pm

#2 Post Re: just ... why ?
Nemesis was never on ZM Respawn.
Antigun was removed because of bugs.
Survivor was never on ZM Respawn.
Not sure what kind of mode "armageddon" was.
I don't know what happened to killbombs, whether they were removed or never was on the ZM Respawn server.

If you got maps to suggest, you can suggest them here: viewforum.php?f=244

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:31 pm

#3 Post Re: just ... why ?
Sounds like a good commercial........anyways if you dont like nD then dont play nD we play cause we are one family not just because of the game.....we play to enjoy not to find things to whine about, so try to enjoy and you are welcome to quit nD like others. We dont need more whiners we have enough problems

Edit: instead of whining try to suggest things to improve the server and instead of whining about maps how about you make maps?

Last edited by Romeo on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:32 pm

#4 Post Re: just ... why ?
Armageddon =All Survivors (as humans) Vs. All Nemesis (as zombies)

11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:34 pm

#5 Post Re: just ... why ?
Banana | L.A.P.D wrote:
Sounds like a good commercial........anyways if you dont like nD then dont play nD we play cause we are one family not just because of the game.....we play to enjoy not to find things to whine about, so try to enjoy and you are welcome to quit nD like others. We dont need more whiners we have enough kids (me)

There's no reason for you to make a post like this.
It's fine for players to worry about things and make threads like these, as long as they don't break any forum rules doing so.

It's understandable he worries about certain mods not being there, sounds to me he used to play on ZM Plague before it got shut down and now wonders what has happened to it all.
There's also issues with maps on ZM, there is need for more, but we're very picky about maps and are looking for high quality maps in general.

@Jmmys` Okay, that actually sounds kind of fun. But I think recall a mod like that and I think it might've been removed due to it crashing the ZM Plague server or so.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:36 pm
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: just ... why ?
Have to agree respawn is tasteless. For good old zombie players it's just way too simple; which is why I should get to work with ghost town zombie escape when I have time. Should be plague and have the usual game modes, items and other maps and type of competition. We'll see ;)

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:54 pm

#7 Post Re: just ... why ?
Banana | L.A.P.D wrote:
Sounds like a good commercial........anyways if you dont like nD then dont play nD we play cause we are one family not just because of the game.....we play to enjoy not to find things to whine about, so try to enjoy and you are welcome to quit nD like others. We dont need more whiners we have enough problems

Edit: instead of whining try to suggest things to improve the server and instead of whining about maps how about you make maps?

Especially when this guy has 100% reason to complain since his favorite server is out i.e zombie plague ..

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:55 pm

#8 Post Re: just ... why ?
This just touched my heart really bad.
Stay tuned, world, all the good stuff might come back! We understand your disappointment and yes, people still care about the zombie servers. Hope isn't lost, mate :P

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 pm

#9 Post Re: just ... why ?
Ooh I'd be down for a good old Zombie Plague!

And a SlideRace, please :3

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 pm

#10 Post Re: just ... why ?
why you guys make a big difference between "zombie plague" & "zombie respawn"... like it's opposite gameplay :/

the only things that change are :

ZP: unlimited cost 17ap (all bought it anyway)
ZR: it's free

ZP: cost 3 ap to respawn
ZR: its free

all the mods and maps that worked in zombie plague will also work in zombie respawn..

Cool people still care :)

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:31 pm

#11 Post Re: just ... why ?
Not all maps from Plague work in Respawn (I wish) because Respawn sort of needs, for example, more space since the gameplay is different from Plague's.
As for mods, it has been discussed before, they're not gonna be added due to many problems that might come up and simply the fact that plague mods aren't meant for Respawn.
uhu wrote:
Have to agree respawn is tasteless. For good old zombie players it's just way too simple; which is why I should get to work with ghost town zombie escape when I have time. Should be plague and have the usual game modes, items and other maps and type of competition. We'll see ;)

There. :)

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:45 pm

#12 Post sfe catch u lot in 2026 after my forum ban sry someone had to regulate this retard
Spoiler: show
Banana | L.A.P.D wrote:

how is he whining dr ateR, he's come back after a long time and he's wondering where his favourite server's gone. how u gonna tell him to not play nD when he started playing here before you became old enough to stop wetting your bed????????

Quote:
we are one family not just because of the game.....we play to enjoy not to find things to whine about

nD's not your family you unloved reject, no one's gonna provide the love your dad failed to convey through his drunken beatings
:think: :think: How u gonna talk about not finding things to whine about when you spend your time reporting people for the smallest things :think: :think: ??

Quote:

ye instead of pretending your parents love you how about you kill yourself

jhEEzE man went in someone had to do it!! don't bother replying to this telling me you're offended and i'm disgusting i ain't gonna reply even if i'm not forum banned sfe

I agree I actually enjoyed zombie plague more but it started losing players so they had to switch it up. Don't really know what could be improved on Respawn tho, the only op thing seems to be madness, cost should be raised. More maps would be nice since the map cycle is basically funworld 2> funworldxb4 > random map > random map> back to funworld2

User banned 1 month and forum striked for this post

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:09 pm

#13 Post Re: just ... why ?
uhu wrote:

You might wanna add zombie plague for KZ instead of zombie escape. Escape has way more players, and it is quite an interesting mod which, if fixed, could attract even more players.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:14 pm

#14 Post Re: sfe catch u lot in 2026 after my forum ban sry someone had to regulate this retard
Kaito: Madness is OP yes, used too many times, but if you think about it, something OP needs to be used to beat another OP thing. Im against the usage of madness and bombs every round, no solution has came up for that tho. As for the mapcycle, it's gonna be taken care of.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:22 pm

#15 Post Re: sfe catch u lot in 2026 after my forum ban sry someone had to regulate this retard
KaitoKid wrote:
Spoiler: show
Banana | L.A.P.D wrote:

how is he whining dr ateR, he's come back after a long time and he's wondering where his favourite server's gone. how u gonna tell him to not play nD when he started playing here before you became old enough to stop wetting your bed????????

Quote:
we are one family not just because of the game.....we play to enjoy not to find things to whine about

nD's not your family you unloved reject, no one's gonna provide the love your dad failed to convey through his drunken beatings
:think: :think: How u gonna talk about not finding things to whine about when you spend your time reporting people for the smallest things :think: :think: ??

Quote:

ye instead of pretending your parents love you how about you kill yourself

jhEEzE man went in someone had to do it!! don't bother replying to this telling me you're offended and i'm disgusting i ain't gonna reply even if i'm not forum banned sfe

I agree I actually enjoyed zombie plague more but it started losing players so they had to switch it up. Don't really know what could be improved on Respawn tho, the only op thing seems to be madness, cost should be raised. More maps would be nice since the map cycle is basically funworld 2> funworldxb4 > random map > random map> back to funworld2

User banned 1 month and forum striked for this post

Jesus christmas just cause i didnt know he wasnt here for a long time made me misunderstand that he is wondering where all these things went other than that, i am sorry geez! What a kid!

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next