View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:23 pm



Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 61 times
#1 Post Suggestions
Hello dear zombie players, I bring you some suggestions that might make the server we all play in a funnier/better place. I made topics, if you wish to read the reason why, see the spoiler!


Refresh of the Toplist

Spoiler: show
The toplist could be refreshed, no use in having the rank of people who don't even play anymore. Would be good for us to be fighting other current players, not old ones. There's the problem of other people complaining about losing their rank, I thought maybe I could write down the Top 50 in some sort of "Hall of Fame",and then toplist would be refreshed.


Monthly VIP Reward

Spoiler: show
This could bring some excitement, a reason for us to play on the server. It also could bring some competition, which is really good, we would be competing over the reward = more interesting game.


Auto ammo save

Spoiler: show
VIPs used to have this but atm it seems broken, would be good for all of us to have our aps banked automatically since sometimes a VIP votemaps, server might crash or we just completely forget to type /bank put all and it's really frustating to lose our APs.


RTD

This could bring some real fun to the server. I thought of some personalized ones, since human RTD can't lead to suicide because we wouldn't be able to respawn as zombie after. I know usually there isn't rtd for zombies, but in case you guys think of it, or admins want to make it that way, I added some options for it too, although if this is added it will probably be for humans only.

Spoiler: show
For zombies:
- +1000 HP
- Free madness for 10 seconds
- Free antidote
- Zombie burning
- Reduced speed for 10 seconds

For humans:
- Full equipment (nade set + kevlar)
- Win 10 aps!
- Invisible man
- Bitchslap

Both:
- throw chickens
- drugged/drunk
- frozen
- blind

Good
Neutral
Bad


Skins

I'll name them and post a link, if you don't want to open the link to see how it is, just see the spoiler! There's only 4 skins that can be replaced (CS VIP, Rambo, Ritsuka and Billy from Saw). Personally I think they should be replaced, but your opinion might be for them to stay and that's totally acceptable! If not, I selected some skins which imo aren't that bad and you're free to "vote" on your favourites :P

The Joker - http://gamebanana.com/skins/132312
Spoiler: show
Image

Krusty from The Simpsons - http://cs-bg.info/skin/1297
Spoiler: show
Image

Pink Panther (my favourite!! xD) - http://cs-bg.info/skin/4257
Spoiler: show
Image

Bond, James Bond...007 - http://cs-bg.info/skin/4186
Spoiler: show
Image

Domino - http://gamebanana.com/skins/145160
Spoiler: show
Image

Captain America (the pack has more than Captain America, but I think that one would be more fit for zombie, save the world right?!) - http://gamebanana.com/skins/125764
Spoiler: show
Image


If you could share your opinion, it would be very much appreciated! I'll soon submit some map suggestions that might replace the maps that the majority of people complain about. Feel free to also suggest maps or pm me for ideas for new maps, since new maps are being made.

Thank you for reading! :)


Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 130 times
#2 Post Re: Suggestions
I agree with all except for the toplist refresh one.
People who had played here for exemple a year nonstop could have earned the #1 rank, and that is their achievement.

_________________
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image Image


Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times
#3 Post Re: Suggestions
About the "RTF" you suggested i like where you are going it is fun to see that in all of the server except jailbreak no good shit their xdd

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one heart, why? because we are supposed to find the other

Kind Regards
SosA




Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 61 times
#4 Post Re: Suggestions
Sheep wrote:
I agree with all except for the toplist refresh one.
People who had played here for exemple a year nonstop could have earned the #1 rank, and that is their achievement.

Well, it makes it hard for players who only have been here for like half an year to even reach top 50, most of the people on top 50 are players who rarely play, old players, the idea was to refresh it to give a chance to relatively new players but still not forget the old ones, thats why writting down the TOP 50 (for example) on a topic, and do it everytime the toplist gets refreshed would be ,in my pov, a good idea. They would still have their achievement and people could always check who got #1 on a certain time ;)


Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Lebanon
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#5 Post Re: Suggestions
Good suggestions. RTD ones would probably add a new fun factor to the current gameplay instead of the same repetitive rounds.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 152 times
#6 Post Re: Suggestions
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Sheep wrote:
I agree with all except for the toplist refresh one.
People who had played here for exemple a year nonstop could have earned the #1 rank, and that is their achievement.

Well, it makes it hard for players who only have been here for like half an year to even reach top 50, most of the people on top 50 are players who rarely play, old players, the idea was to refresh it to give a chance to relatively new players but still not forget the old ones, thats why writting down the TOP 50 (for example) on a topic, and do it everytime the toplist gets refreshed would be ,in my pov, a good idea. They would still have their achievement and people could always check who got #1 on a certain time ;)

This was once suggested for jail as well some time ago and it was declined. The people who are currently on the top of the list has put in the time and effort to make it to the top and as such i dont think it would be fair to remove them from it. If anything it should be a boost for the new players to actually try and beat their score and make it to the top. Cant be to hard considering most of them dont play anymore. Remember its supposed to be an achievement to actually get there.

_________________
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image


Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Andromeda
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 7 times
#7 Post Re: Suggestions
Still waiting for achievements

_________________
Spoiler: show
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111


Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:47 am
Profile

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 40 times
#8 Post Re: Suggestions
Refresh of the Toplist
sry me queen, but it's the most stupid thing I even heard. Doeda and waschera basically wrote about all reasons why it can't be realised. I only will add my opinion that actually somebody like realphoenix, zaiy, weed and etc spent years to achieve high ranks, and you suggest just delete all this. If somebody from them decide to connect nD after some time, I guess they will be wondered and dissapointed.

Monthly VIP Reward
Probably it would be good to make something like 'monthly toplist' with 1-2 weeks of free vip reward. If I haven't mistake, it have already been on late zm plague.

Auto ammo save
yes, how zm resp lacks this thing. Tbh, I can't undesrtand why uhu or pukata didn't add plugin which automatically save ammo in bank on the mapcahging, maybe somebody of them share their opinion here, but I can't comprehend this logic.
I doubt that it's possible to make that ammo would been saved when server crashes. Nobody can foresee when crash comes, and when it happens, all plugins won't work. That's just my opinion

RTD
Same with previous. I just don't understand why RTD hasn't been added on zm resp like it was on plague. I miss it. This was actually funniest thing. Disputable question about winning 15 ap and loosing 10, but other was pretty good. Like invincibility, wild ride, old man, smoking drunkard.

For zombies:
- +1000 HP fine
- Free madness for 10 seconds funny thing, will be interesting to see on it
- Free antidote disputable
- Zombie burning normal
- Reduced speed for 10 seconds same with 'old man', already existed on zm plague and now exists on dm
For humans:
- Full equipment (nade set + kevlar) normal
- Win 10 aps! normal
- Invisible man normal
- Bitchslap normal

Both:
- throw chickens normal
- drugged/drunk ye, this is useless thing for vip, idk who put it in ndmenu, but as RTD it would be fine
- frozen interesting (for me)
- blind not fair, but <> ok

Skins
I know that there exists 100500 different vip models in cs, and ofc you would like to see most of them on nD. But old admins like uhu, pukata and regit don't think so. They consider that 2-3 on server will be enough, and for zm servers it's already been used traditional terminator and boomer from left4dead. On zm plague there was predator model, but now it's gone.

+ You forgot to suggest achievements, zm resp lacks it too.

And in the end my personal thinks about zm resp: I play here long time and see that this server looks crude till present time. From 2014-15 it almost hasn't been changed except of some plugins. Idk why, but our coders pay no attention to many problems or suggestions, despite it's vicible. There could be added many new funny things like rtd, achievs, monthly rewards, new modes which would improve gameplay in general, but all it remain in dreams. I have strong feeling that pukata once in 2013 for fun made unlim for humans and resp for zm, put it on unfinished foundation of zm server and called it 'zm resp'. And to everyone's surprise it became popular, so popular that old finished and overworked zm plague had died. But admins decided to not do anything with zm resp and left it in unfinished condition, in which it exists till now. Pukata or uhu just make patches time to time, and on it their participation in the life of server finishes.
And what is most funny - zm resp has simpliest monotonous, almost boring, gameplay (say thx to 3 modes - swarn, first zombie and multiple infection). But it's attractive for different nerds exactly cuz of it, and for nubs - cuz of camping and unlim ammo. And this two groups - 95% of all current players of zm resp. In conclusion I want to say that if you look impartially, you can understand that zm resp in it's current condition is unfinished crude s**t. But it became popular like some mmo or borderlands cuz of common simplicity and a lot of action, especially when there play 20+ players.


Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 61 times
#9 Post Re: Suggestions
Яaven wrote:
sry me queen, but it's the most stupid thing I even heard. Doeda and waschera basically wrote about all reasons why it can't be realised. I only will add my opinion that actually somebody like realphoenix, zaiy, weed and etc spent years to achieve high ranks, and you suggest just delete all this. If somebody from them decide to connect nD after some time, I guess they will be wondered and dissapointed.

Well I'm proud that I wrote the stupidiest thing you've seen, atleast you'll remember me :P

My way of seeing this is probably very wrong, but let's create a story to this:
You're a french table-tennis player who is trying to win the 2014 Nationals. It happens that you win it, you are the number 1 player in France in 2014. Year 2014 ends, it's 2015, and the 2015 number 1 player's place still doesn't have a name but YOU were the best player in France in 2014, it is written, people know it.
It was a good thing so you'll work hard again to be the best player but unfortunately you were the 6th. It was another player who won but you still know and people can still see that you won the Nationals in 2014!
In my pov, the toplist kinda works like this, know what I mean? Not sure if the fact I could write the TOP 50 everytime the toplist got refreshed would help in anything, since some players don't see the forums, but yea, maybe the fact that they are no longer on the top would make them want to work hard to be on the top again but it could also completely have the opposite reaction.
This is also the effect that the monthly toplist would have, try their best to be number 1 and get a prize for it.

Яaven wrote:
Skins
I know that there exists 100500 different vip models in cs, and ofc you would like to see most of them on nD. But old admins like uhu, pukata and regit don't think so. They consider that 2-3 on server will be enough, and for zm servers it's already been used traditional terminator and boomer from left4dead. On zm plague there was predator model, but now it's gone.

I suggested the ones I found the most interesting, I also said that there were only 4 VIP skins that could be replaced, I know and I also agree that there shouldn't be more than that! Maybe I should have mentioned that I was only talking about human VIP skins :oops:

Jmmys` wrote:
Still waiting for achievements

Яaven wrote:
+ You forgot to suggest achievements, zm resp lacks it too.

I did not forget achievements, they were on my the list, but we can't just ask for them, to make it easier would be better if we discussed them and came up with a list of achievements that could be added. I personally love achievements too xD


Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:51 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 40 times
#10 Post Re: Suggestions
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Яaven wrote:
sry me queen, but it's the most stupid thing I even heard. Doeda and waschera basically wrote about all reasons why it can't be realised. I only will add my opinion that actually somebody like realphoenix, zaiy, weed and etc spent years to achieve high ranks, and you suggest just delete all this. If somebody from them decide to connect nD after some time, I guess they will be wondered and dissapointed.

Well I'm proud that I wrote the stupidiest thing you've seen, atleast you'll remember me :P

My way of seeing this is probably very wrong, but let's create a story to this:
You're a french table-tennis player who is trying to win the 2014 Nationals. It happens that you win it, you are the number 1 player in France in 2014. Year 2014 ends, it's 2015, and the 2015 number 1 player's place still doesn't have a name but YOU were the best player in France in 2014, it is written, people know it.
It was a good thing so you'll work hard again to be the best player but unfortunately you were the 6th. It was another player who won but you still know and people can still see that you won the Nationals in 2014!
In my pov, the toplist kinda works like this, know what I mean? Not sure if the fact I could write the TOP 50 everytime the toplist got refreshed would help in anything, since some players don't see the forums, but yea, maybe the fact that they are no longer on the top would make them want to work hard to be on the top again but it could also completely have the opposite reaction.
This is also the effect that the monthly toplist would have, try their best to be number 1 and get a prize for it.

monthly toplist will be enough. Do not need to ruin all what others have achieved. Cuz I suspect if you had admin, once you would reset my 1.3 nD$ which I have collecting more than 1 year.


Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 61 times
#11 Post Re: Suggestions
Яaven wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Яaven wrote:
sry me queen, but it's the most stupid thing I even heard. Doeda and waschera basically wrote about all reasons why it can't be realised. I only will add my opinion that actually somebody like realphoenix, zaiy, weed and etc spent years to achieve high ranks, and you suggest just delete all this. If somebody from them decide to connect nD after some time, I guess they will be wondered and dissapointed.

Well I'm proud that I wrote the stupidiest thing you've seen, atleast you'll remember me :P

My way of seeing this is probably very wrong, but let's create a story to this:
You're a french table-tennis player who is trying to win the 2014 Nationals. It happens that you win it, you are the number 1 player in France in 2014. Year 2014 ends, it's 2015, and the 2015 number 1 player's place still doesn't have a name but YOU were the best player in France in 2014, it is written, people know it.
It was a good thing so you'll work hard again to be the best player but unfortunately you were the 6th. It was another player who won but you still know and people can still see that you won the Nationals in 2014!
In my pov, the toplist kinda works like this, know what I mean? Not sure if the fact I could write the TOP 50 everytime the toplist got refreshed would help in anything, since some players don't see the forums, but yea, maybe the fact that they are no longer on the top would make them want to work hard to be on the top again but it could also completely have the opposite reaction.
This is also the effect that the monthly toplist would have, try their best to be number 1 and get a prize for it.

monthly toplist will be enough. Do not need to ruin all what others have achieved. Cuz I suspect if you had admin, once you would reset my 1.3 nD$ which I have collecting more than 1 year.

Nono, I wouldn't reset it, I would transfer it ;)
I do understand what you guys mean and I'm starting to agree the monthly toplist would be enough


Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times
#12 Post Re: Suggestions
On the "RTD" well lets be honest the zombies and the humans should have a fair about of advatges and disadvates! Sorryy for my speelint errors im in a rush real life!

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one heart, why? because we are supposed to find the other

Kind Regards
SosA




Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:01 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 326 times
#13 Post Re: Suggestions
Permanent toplist is the most demotivating thing that can happen to a new player.

most high ranked players on toplist dont play anymore. And the whole toplist revolves around them and it takes 1 year to earn their points.

Toplist is suposed to motivate players not to adore the godlike 10 players and forget all others.

So toplist should aleays be weekly, monthly is questionable since players easily spend a week other than a month tryharding considering thy have a life.

About players that earned their 100k points over a year well there could be a hall of fame to chill their egos but not keeping this system which clearely demotivates all new players from competing.


Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:24 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 75 times
#14 Post Re: Suggestions
1. Toplist
Table tennis championships don't just go on and on constantly, they happen once a year. Championship of 2014/15 is a whole different thing from championship 15/16 which is why that's not a too good metaphor to use.
The players who are currently the best in the toplist have worked more than you did. If you have put an X amount of work and time into reaching your current rank, they've put 2X or so. You just have to work as much as they did. Reaching the top of the toplist is the same for you and them; Reaching it before you doesn't make it easier for them.
Then, it would be insanely unfair towards them to refresh it. Imagine if you were an old player and the hundreds of hours of work you put in reaching the top got deleted.
Finally, I bet this would also be very unpopular among some of the current regulars who don't understand the reason behind refreshing the toplist.

2. VIP Reward
If that was to be added, it should definitely be added to jailbreak since it's a much more popular server than respawn. In respawn, the same 3-4 players would win the reward every month.

3. Auto ammo save
It probably doesn't exist because it's meant to be a VIP perk.

4. RTD
Yeah, sure, if it's possible.

5. Skins
Yep.

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one dick, why? because we are supposed to find the other


Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:16 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 61 times
#15 Post Re: Suggestions
Donald Dump wrote:
1. Toplist
Table tennis championships don't just go on and on constantly, they happen once a year. Championship of 2014/15 is a whole different thing from championship 15/16 which is why that's not a too good metaphor to use.
The players who are currently the best in the toplist have worked more than you did. If you have put an X amount of work and time into reaching your current rank, they've put 2X or so. You just have to work as much as they did. Reaching the top of the toplist is the same for you and them; Reaching it before you doesn't make it easier for them.
Then, it would be insanely unfair towards them to refresh it. Imagine if you were an old player and the hundreds of hours of work you put in reaching the top got deleted.
Finally, I bet this would also be very unpopular among some of the current regulars who don't understand the reason behind refreshing the toplist.

I do know how table tennis works, I could have mentioned any other sport but table tennis was what came on my head, you're taking it too literally. What I meant was: one year you reached the top, the next year that place should be free again so new players (and current ones) try to be on the top (again). If you don't reach the top again, there would still be something written to remind people you were on the top once, so it won't be forgotten. That's what I meant, the rest has been answered

Donald Dump wrote:
2. VIP Reward
If that was to be added, it should definitely be added to jailbreak since it's a much more popular server than respawn. In respawn, the same 3-4 players would win the reward every month.

Wouldn't the same players win the reward in JB too? :D The Monthly toplist + vip reward is meant to make people stay and have something to play for.

Donald Dump wrote:
3. Auto ammo save
It probably doesn't exist because it's meant to be a VIP perk.


Queen's Revenge wrote:
VIPs used to have this but atm it seems broken, would be good for all of us to have our aps banked automatically since sometimes a VIP votemaps, server might crash or we just completely forget to type /bank put all and it's really frustating to lose our APs.

+ VIP at zombie is really awesome, it has many great things, adding auto ammo save for everyone wouldn't make VIP lose it's worth.


Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:54 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.