HI

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27020 |
joshuaa

HI

Post by joshuaa »

Hello nd, i see everything is dead, but thank you for gold old time in nd zombie respawn, i never forget it.
:romance-heartbeating:
joshua-bomberman
Abooooookkkk

Re: HI

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Hi joshua, Iam ND ,happy to see u enjoying ur time in my servers and u know that we are dead; so can you help me to revive me with donate me with 4000$ to boost the servers and revive it and thank you and i am sure u gonna do that we believe in you MAN to help me PLS DUDE!
hoho

Post by hoho »

FoX BearD wrote:Hi joshua, Iam ND ,happy to see u enjoying ur time in my servers and u know that we are dead; so can you help me to revive me with donate me with 4000$ to boost the servers and revive it and thank you and i am sure u gonna do that we believe in you MAN to help me PLS DUDE!
u're not funny or cool, u're just simply retarded
These users thanked the author hoho for the post:
Zeke
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Hi joshua! Just saw this, very glad you are back on the server :P
GOOD|lK3.

Post by GOOD|lK3. »

hi all , i don't know if anyone still remember me , but i played this server from like 3-4 years ago (2016-2017) and i do remember some players , we had a lot of fun and memories there , this literally the best server ever , servers nowadays are just piece of shit not even playable , and its almost impossible to find a good zombie server or in general in cs 1.6 , a lot of people say that game is dead , but on my side its all because of the dumb servers and bad managment , anyways im TO THANK every one for that time we had in this server, and i hope old good days return , after this server closed i stopped playing cs 1.6 for a while , then i found this forum and i returned back to say a huge thank you again everyone for the good times , and i hope to see you all again asap , peace
-GooD|lk3
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

It’s a struggle to keep servers alive in such an old game but it’s really nice to see how it’s given people so much joy :)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
CaRoE

Post by CaRoE »

Shadi wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:39 pm
It’s a struggle to keep servers alive in such an old game but it’s really nice to see how it’s given people so much joy :)

Hi,
I still remember the good times on the server.sometimes with "beef" but the most of the time was just amazing. I realöy would play the game again.
With the old guys..weed for example.
There are still running zm server but this server qas the best..i loved the assassin mode
Today im older and npt toxic..lol

I will join the server again..perhaps we will see us.

I.LoVe.tRaInS

Return to “Zombie Respawn”