Nevermind. Wasn't me who wrote this.

sageofthe6path

Nevermind. Wasn't me who wrote this.

Post by sageofthe6path »

Silly situation - the person who originally created this account wasn't me so i guess they didn't pay attention and logged in, thinking they were using their other account. Can this post be deleted? Thank you and sry.
Last edited by sageofthe6path on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dante.
nD* Zombie Member

Re: IS IT ZOMBIE RESPAWN BACK AGAIN !?!

Post by Dante. »

Queen's Revenge

Post by Queen's Revenge »

I'd say the best we, regulars and old zm players, can do is to keep up our acitivity on the server, try to invite friends and keep the server atleast with some players to see if we can attract the nonsteamers.
Zombie Respawn can only survive if it has its own playerbase, usually the majority being nonsteamers. Currently, the playerbase is mainly made out of JB players and if JB is full, then ZM is empty, and vice versa.
As for moderators, the server isn't needing a lot of moderation, especially because most players are well known regulars and besides the occasional VIP guy who doesn't know how to use DD and harasser (Mowgli, I'm looking at you!), there haven't been any cheaters, which was ZM's main problem when it came to moderation. These situations are being moderated by the members present in the server, usually Medz/Dante.
Guess the rest of the questions have been answered or should be answered by an admin.
See you in-game :P

Edit: If you have any map suggestions, please share them with us !
joshuaa

Post by joshuaa »

hello all hello sage :D, very happy to see again nd zombie server :D
joshua-bomberman
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Weird why did OP delete the post? Think it had value in being discussed. Sage, if you want to be moderator or whatever in the case it gets popular again, just apply I guess :) I know you've been here for a while now
Dante. wrote:
if you mean by "moderators" who are holding or infact giving a tech-support (in simple words coders/tech admins) not sure who but as far as i remember its Pukata & uhu, but this time, other tech-support (FoC/tech-admin) did the work, so i can't be sure who.
either Maki or Maki :kappa:

I'm tech illiterate more than I'd ever be tech admin, don't expect tech support from me lol. It's KO9 that put the server back on.

Last bumped by sageofthe6path on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 am.

Return to “Zombie Respawn Trash”