cash $

Image | IP: sg.neonDragon.net:27017 | Surf-Gungame Stats
khattab.

cash $

Post by khattab. »

hello guys..
why the surf is desnt have cash like dm or dr or jb server
is so good server and if we can eran cash insed it i dont think he will be empty like now
i hope he will be like rest of servers with cash $ ... thnx for you all
Joel Miller

Re: cash $

Post by Joel Miller »

Well, actually i think that a bit cash would make surf more famous.

If i just look at me, i would play it more often if there would be cash to earn. The amount is the problem but would make surf much more fun.

So i would appreciate it!
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Dr. King Schultz wrote:Well, actually i think that a bit cash would make surf more famous.

If i just look at me, i would play it more often if there would be cash to earn. The amount is the problem but would make surf much more fun.

Should make it possible to lose cash if you get knifed then. I know a person who would be quite poor after a couple of rounds.. " :rage: :facepalm: "

When that's being said, I feel like the surf server is dying slowly - which is a shame since it's my favourite server. If the cash-system will make people more active on the server, it's a go from me!
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Now it's finally added. nD$ arrived at the Surf-Gungame server.

You get up to 20 nD$ per kill (depending on the amount of players on the server). Winning gets you you 500 nD$.
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Patrick wrote:
Dr. King Schultz wrote:Well, actually i think that a bit cash would make surf more famous.

Should make it possible to lose cash if you get knifed then. I know a person who would be quite poor after a couple of rounds.. " :rage: :facepalm: "

When that's being said, I feel like the surf server is dying slowly - which is a shame since it's my favourite server. If the cash-system will make people more active on the server, it's a go from me!
The quite poor person is me eh?

Thanks regit!
Spoiler!

Return to “Surf-Gungame”