surf-tut vids

Image | IP: sg.neonDragon.net:27017 | Surf-Gungame Stats
kami (GER]

surf-tut vids

Post by kami (GER] »

meh. i was kinda trying to make a proper tutorial for surfing back when we had our surf ski 2 server and dropped the work when we changed it. but it bugged me that i didnt complete it then, and i always liked to make videos in cs. have a look at this mumble-tut made by my tired ass just an hour ago. (btw. i am totally in if someone needs a recorder on jailbreak for the tutorials bout "how to command games properly")

Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Re: surf-tut vids

Post by Bonkers »

it's a good thing to have such a tutorial. If you want to add some things, or overwork it whatsoever
I can help you with that! Had to explain the surf system to a lot of players now and it's useful to referr to
such tutorials, while explaining it to people. The basic principals of surfing are clarified with this video,
but I'd have some small details to add, which can be very useful during surfing process.
Like starting at the very top of the ramp and surf to the lower end to gain speed,
or how to combine Surfing and the parachute usage in a productive way.
On that way we could create a tutorial, which not only includes the surfing concept, but which is especially designed for this server.
If people go like, maaan this dude is getting all the points, why is he so good, I want to do this too! - then you can go like: hey! check out neondragon.net and watch the surf gungame tutorial! It shows many different ways to play this mod! etc, you know how it goes.
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

Imo you should tell them when you move your mouse to a direction you should use your a/d aswell to controle the direction you surf to but its look cool as basics :)
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

jup. should add an explanation regarding "strafe". maybe it would be useful to have the plugin back again that shows what buttons a player presses.
daka

Post by daka »

Kami the horsesurfvideoedittor Mwuhhh

Return to “Surf-Gungame”