ZnK wrote:
kallekanin wrote:Too easy :P
Spoiler!
I can beat that..
Going for it!

Gotouda Aki

Re: surf screenshots!

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Go for it nubcakes, but remember. I didn't fight against noobs he didn't know what to do, I actually did it with people who have good aim.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

kallekanin wrote:Go for it nubcakes, but remember. I didn't fight against noobs he didn't know what to do, I actually did it with people who have good aim.
Surf - gungame is more about luck than aim skill tbh.
Image Image
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:
kallekanin wrote:Go for it nubcakes, but remember. I didn't fight against noobs he didn't know what to do, I actually did it with people who have good aim.
Surf - gungame is more about luck than aim skill tbh.
True, for most. But those who keep on winning usually have the good aim on the server, or well, camp at jail.

I shoot people instead cuz I am going for frags, not wins. But I rock so I win so many times! xD
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Kalle is really good at GG. Actually too good :p There are atleast 4 people who always rage when kalle kills them and then say "OMFG you ****** noob wallhacker". Makes me laugh everytime xD
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Lien~ wrote:Kalle is really good at GG. Actually too good :p There are atleast 4 people who always rage when kalle kills them and then say "OMFG you ****** noob wallhacker". Makes me laugh everytime xD
So true. It's a cruel world out there, but someone gotta own them. And they got to learn that, sometimes they just suck, and sometimes, they suck even more :(
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

kallekanin wrote:
Lien~ wrote:Kalle is really good at GG. Actually too good :p There are atleast 4 people who always rage when kalle kills them and then say "OMFG you ****** noob wallhacker". Makes me laugh everytime xD
So true. It's a cruel world out there, but someone gotta own them. And they got to learn that, sometimes they just suck, and sometimes, they suck even more :(
Time to say goodbye to your win streak kalle :trollface:
Spoiler!
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

I know, I'm probably going to beat it soon :)
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

I cant see any good player on the screenshot, but yes kalle isent bad.

and he is not alone to get this type of haters :p

@kalle pm me when u beat me or pukata in the win streak record! ;) xD OR TOTAL wins..xD
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

ZnK wrote:

@kalle pm me when u beat me or pukata in the win streak record! ;) xD OR TOTAL wins..xD
HEY I am on my way with the total wins, I got 201 so far pff. And Daka ain't bad aimer nub. I was just fast enough to own the rest of them. Since they aren't the best at the maps.
But I'll probably never get the win streak record :/ Too hard man.
Undless of course I nerd at night. But bleh, I go for frags, not wins. The 18 wins in a row, was just a happy coincidence in my frag whoring :D!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

ZnK wrote:

I already beat you in points :p
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

kallekanin wrote:
ZnK wrote:

HEY I am on my way with the total wins, I got 201 so far pff. And Daka ain't bad aimer nub. I was just fast enough to own the rest of them. Since they aren't the best at the maps.
But I'll probably never get the win streak record :/ Too hard man.
Undless of course I nerd at night. But bleh, I go for frags, not wins. The 18 wins in a row, was just a happy coincidence in my frag whoring :D!
Just so u know:

MY record: 19 wins in a row
Znk: 23 wins in a row
(from the old stats)
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Pff, then I'll get 30!
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

If you are talking about old stats I should be somewhere over there as well....hmm maybe i'll dedicate a couple of hours to beating you guys on the freshly baked server
Image Image
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:If you are talking about old stats I should be somewhere over there as well....hmm maybe i'll dedicate a couple of hours to beating you guys on the freshly baked server
Keep believing man! Just FIY so you know what you're getting into, I got over 200 wins, over 13000 points, over 23000 kills :)
Since ZnK said he had over 400 wins, I am going for 500 wins, it was 23 wins in a row right? Then I'll go for 25, that seems reasonable, and the kills I believe I've already beaten that :P And if I haven't, I'll probably get it soon :P

Return to “Surf-Gungame”