View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 7 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

#151 Post Re: Anything to improve?
regit wrote:
Ta Ka wrote:
I do not agree with the Kill-cash amount because clearly you get more cash in Death match, When you kill someone If I remember correctly it was around 20 - 29 nD cash while you kill someone with a GUN you only get 10 nD Cash. I suggest adding the same amount as Deathmatch. It is unfair how we get different amount of cash on different servers.
You shouldn't compare the amount of cash per kill between servers. But the amount of cash per time. If you can get kills faster, it only makes sense to get less money per kill. Additionally you receive a reward for winning. So you have to keep that in mind, too.

Ta Ka wrote:
Edit - Here you can literally see Image, Also I was doing research if someone made a topic and I bumped into Katthud's topic and regit said 20$ nD cash but it's 10$ nd Cash
I said up to 20 nD$. It depends on the amount of players connected. Currently it is
  • <6 players: nothing
  • 6 to 10 players: 5 nD$
  • 11 to 15 players: 10 nD$
  • 16 to 20 players: 15 nD$
  • >20 players: 20 nD$

We can analyze the stats a bit and rethink the values. And whether to keep dependency on the amount of players connected. It's not like multiple players make it harder to get kills. But it can make it harder to win gungame.

Oh now I understand a little better! Thanks

Kind Regards
SosA

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:30 pm

#152 Post Re: Anything to improve?
Add semi-clip right fucking now. The amount of blocks is unreal, I was chasing a stupid 25 level to steal a level from him, and he went to our spawn and he went right between the right of my teammate and the right wall of spawn, after he jumped I was literally almost on his tail, and my teammate stepped in front of my ass, after he let him slip, and my teammate was going right and left, while I was doing the same thing so he basically cut that guy out from my range of view and I was so pissed off because of that, really.

if you ask me how are people supposed to get out of jail. then basically add /sc for semiclip if people want. make it an option not just a main thing. some people will want a normal clip some people will want a semi clip so its basically a win win if you give an option to enable and disable semi clip.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:14 am

#153 Post Re: Anything to improve?
regit wrote:
Ta Ka wrote:
I do not agree with the Kill-cash amount because clearly you get more cash in Death match, When you kill someone If I remember correctly it was around 20 - 29 nD cash while you kill someone with a GUN you only get 10 nD Cash. I suggest adding the same amount as Deathmatch. It is unfair how we get different amount of cash on different servers.
You shouldn't compare the amount of cash per kill between servers. But the amount of cash per time. If you can get kills faster, it only makes sense to get less money per kill. Additionally you receive a reward for winning. So you have to keep that in mind, too.

Ta Ka wrote:
Edit - Here you can literally see Image, Also I was doing research if someone made a topic and I bumped into Katthud's topic and regit said 20$ nD cash but it's 10$ nd Cash
I said up to 20 nD$. It depends on the amount of players connected. Currently it is
  • <6 players: nothing
  • 6 to 10 players: 5 nD$
  • 11 to 15 players: 10 nD$
  • 16 to 20 players: 15 nD$
  • >20 players: 20 nD$

We can analyze the stats a bit and rethink the values. And whether to keep dependency on the amount of players connected. It's not like multiple players make it harder to get kills. But it can make it harder to win gungame.

Where does the server boost come from?

Because of ND Cash - my opinion:
There is a bit of a logical error. I think the most cash (by far) you can earn as a CT on the jailbreak server. In comparison to all the other servers I palyed noone can keep up with the JB CT cash.

I stopped playing the surf, since they reset the toplist without saying anything, RIP #1. But I think this server has potential and you do not have much effort to input. Maybe I will play more often on it. There was a nice boost in the last weeks, but maybe we can do some events/achies to make it even more popular?

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:29 am
neonDragon Admin

#154 Post Re: Anything to improve?
Razor8182 wrote:
Add semi-clip right fucking now.
A lot of maps have cages where, in order to get out, you have to build a tower to reach a button. With semiclip this would be impossible. Unless you're teaming up with an enemy.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:28 pm

#155 Post Re: Anything to improve?
Regit, Can the stats be resetted again?

Kind Regards
SosA

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:46 pm
Coder

#156 Post Re: Anything to improve?
regit wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
A lot of maps have cages where, in order to get out, you have to build a tower to reach a button. With semiclip this would be impossible. Unless you're teaming up with an enemy.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthrea ... t=semiclip

This plugin gives semiclip many futures,
including crouch boosting, not sure it's enough to get to the buttons.

Or 'no-semiclip'-zones could also work,
if there is enough interests in semiclip.

Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:44 pm
neonDragon Admin

#157 Post Re: Anything to improve?
Xalus wrote:
regit wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthrea ... t=semiclip

This plugin gives semiclip many futures,
including crouch boosting, not sure it's enough to get to the buttons.

Or 'no-semiclip'-zones could also work,
if there is enough interests in semiclip.

Module not compatible with reHLDS

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11