Anything to improve?

Image | IP: sg.neonDragon.net:27017 | Surf-Gungame Stats
austria_wien

Re: Anything to improve?

Post by austria_wien »

hi pukata, thanks.

there are maps, where the jail is blocked by a single person. for example surf_cybol.
and whats with the other questions:

switch afk to spec
ndcash?
maps like surf_hongkong, rockvalley, hiddenweapons removed, why? think those are good maps. instead remove one of the iceday maps and one of the different map in the demo (not sure about the name)
is there a ranking system based on winning rounds (what i have to type into the chat?)
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

austria_wien wrote:hi pukata, thanks.

there are maps, where the jail is blocked by a single person. for example surf_cybol.
and whats with the other questions:

switch afk to spec
ndcash?
maps like surf_hongkong, rockvalley, hiddenweapons removed, why? think those are good maps. instead remove one of the iceday maps and one of the different map in the demo (not sure about the name)
is there a ranking system based on winning rounds (what i have to type into the chat?)
I agree there's some annoying maps where the cage can be blocked by a single person and they are just standing there and knifing people.
But I think that if they were removed, the server wouldn't have many maps, so unless some non-blockable cage maps gets added, there's not much to do.
Perhaps you can try to look around for some good surf maps like this? Possibly some surf maps with multiple spawns in the cage.

The AFK thing, maybe a plug-in that warns people that have been AFK for about 1-3 minutes or so and then eventually switch/kick them, could be added.

Idk about nDcash, that's something to discuss for the FUN members. I wouldn't mind seeing it, as it's already on almost all of the other servers.

Idk what demo you're talking about? And Idk about those maps either, maybe someone from the FUN team can answer that.

Edit: the ranking system you should be able to see by typing "/toplist" or "/rank", something like that.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

please add a 30min voteban for VIPs on the surf server.
votekick is nice, but doesn't change much. the cheater reconnect and will do his thing again.
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

please change the glowing system for VIPs.
glowing is stoppin after a death. think it makes more sense when you can stop glowing when you want and not immediately after each death.
Mathias

Post by Mathias »

What is the reason you don't have instant spawning? Could be nice in my opinion :D
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

why the toplist is reseted?
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

austria_wien wrote:why the toplist is reseted?
????
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

austria_wien wrote:
????
As u mightve noticed, we moved the server to a new machine, and it seems to have affected the stats, which i dont know why. But i guess a reset for everyone would bring a "fresh" new start to the server.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Pukata wrote:
austria_wien wrote:
????
As u mightve noticed, we moved the server to a new machine, and it seems to have affected the stats, which i dont know why. But i guess a reset for everyone would bring a "fresh" new start to the server.
dont know how many criers are around when it happend to any other server.
sad to here that, when it is the only server which lost it stats.
Army life

Post by Army life »

improve add anti wall bang :::::
Fbi law enforcment
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

surf stats are wrong
I only have 2 wins.
SosA

Post by SosA »

I do not agree with the Kill-cash amount because clearly you get more cash in Death match, When you kill someone If I remember correctly it was around 20 - 29 nD cash while you kill someone with a GUN you only get 10 nD Cash. I suggest adding the same amount as Deathmatch. It is unfair how we get different amount of cash on different servers.

Edit - Here you can literally see Image, Also I was doing research if someone made a topic and I bumped into Katthud's topic and regit said 20$ nD cash but it's 10$ nd Cash
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

austria_wien wrote:surf stats are wrong
I only have 2 wins.
yes i think that too
SosA

Post by SosA »

~LITE~ wrote:
austria_wien wrote:surf stats are wrong
I only have 2 wins.
yes i think that too
Ta Ka wrote:I do not agree with the Kill-cash amount because clearly you get more cash in Death match, When you kill someone If I remember correctly it was around 20 - 29 nD cash while you kill someone with a GUN you only get 10 nD Cash. I suggest adding the same amount as Deathmatch. It is unfair how we get different amount of cash on different servers.

Edit - Here you can literally see Image, Also I was doing research if someone made a topic and I bumped into Katthud's topic and regit said 20$ nD cash but it's 10$ nd Cash
Can we stay to this ?
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Ta Ka wrote:I do not agree with the Kill-cash amount because clearly you get more cash in Death match, When you kill someone If I remember correctly it was around 20 - 29 nD cash while you kill someone with a GUN you only get 10 nD Cash. I suggest adding the same amount as Deathmatch. It is unfair how we get different amount of cash on different servers.
You shouldn't compare the amount of cash per kill between servers. But the amount of cash per time. If you can get kills faster, it only makes sense to get less money per kill. Additionally you receive a reward for winning. So you have to keep that in mind, too.
Ta Ka wrote:Edit - Here you can literally see Image, Also I was doing research if someone made a topic and I bumped into Katthud's topic and regit said 20$ nD cash but it's 10$ nd Cash
I said up to 20 nD$. It depends on the amount of players connected. Currently it is
  • <6 players: nothing
  • 6 to 10 players: 5 nD$
  • 11 to 15 players: 10 nD$
  • 16 to 20 players: 15 nD$
  • >20 players: 20 nD$
We can analyze the stats a bit and rethink the values. And whether to keep dependency on the amount of players connected. It's not like multiple players make it harder to get kills. But it can make it harder to win gungame.

Return to “Surf-Gungame”