Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Marksel

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Marksel »

Emziek wrote:not a freekill.
ImageImage
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

smileftw wrote:Okay I got a question.
If I play simon says, then I say simon says crouch and freeze,
a CT accidentaly fall down the cage, a T runs after him trying to kill him.
But since I said crouch and freeze I kill him for not freezing,
He then spamm the chat freekill ct in cage!

So was it freekill or ?

1) CTs, who fall accidentaly into the cage are excluded from the "Ts can knife CTs in cage"-rule. However, they have to leave the cage as fast as possible. If he still gets attacked, it is considered as rebelling.

CTs, who are going into the cage purposely from the entrance, are handled as usual, and risk getting knifed.

^ Taken from last meeting summary.
Smile

Post by Smile »

Ah okay, thanks for answer
Kempa

Post by Kempa »

Another question, Simon says no knifing for the rest off simon says round.. Then next command, simon says run and keep on running backwards while slashing the ground, if you kill a T then, is it a freekill? Since you said no knifing for the rest of the round.
conex

Post by conex »

Kempa wrote:Another question, Simon says no knifing for the rest off simon says round.. Then next command, simon says run and keep on running backwards while slashing the ground, if you kill a T then, is it a freekill? Since you said no knifing for the rest of the round.

hmm... I'll say if the t dosen't knife the ground you can kill him... ! becuz it's the newest command that counts ^^
[img]http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/14/93/18/11/it_is10.png[/img][img]http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/14/93/18/11/conexl10.png[/img]

Press the spoiler thing to see who i love :heart: [spoiler]
YOU!! :oops:
[/spoiler] [/b][/color]
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Kempa wrote:Another question, Simon says no knifing for the rest off simon says round.. Then next command, simon says run and keep on running backwards while slashing the ground, if you kill a T then, is it a freekill? Since you said no knifing for the rest of the round.

Yes, it is a freekill. Like conex said, the newest command counts.
Btw, I think running and slashing the ground will be quite hard at the same time?
.gif © Kwaakt
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

QuickSilver wrote:
Btw, I think running and slashing the ground will be quite hard at the same time?

nope, you can reach the ground with your knife while running. they have very long knives in that game I guess o.O
ImageImage
ChainSaw

Post by ChainSaw »

ok, one question.
since there cts arent allowed in cages. and while a saw game is held in the cage, i went on top of the ts head (im in cage). the commander got irritated by this. is the commander allowed to teamkill me?
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

ChainSaw wrote:ok, one question.
since there cts arent allowed in cages. and while a saw game is held in the cage, i went on top of the ts head (im in cage). the commander got irritated by this. is the commander allowed to teamkill me?

He can yell at you and tell you to get the fuck out off the cage o-o
If you dont then i guess a teamkill might be in its place seeing that a member would have slayed you anyways.
Unown

Post by Unown »

DarkNess wrote:smileftw wrote:Okay I got a question.
If I play simon says, then I say simon says crouch and freeze,
a CT accidentaly fall down the cage, a T runs after him trying to kill him.
But since I said crouch and freeze I kill him for not freezing,
He then spamm the chat freekill ct in cage!

So was it freekill or ?

1) CTs, who fall accidentaly into the cage are excluded from the "Ts can knife CTs in cage"-rule. However, they have to leave the cage as fast as possible. If he still gets attacked, it is considered as rebelling.

CTs, who are going into the cage purposely from the entrance, are handled as usual, and risk getting knifed.

^ Taken from last meeting summary.

I think you can kill the T for moving, but also slay/give vommand to the T for killing the ct
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
oempaloempa

Post by oempaloempa »

Clarification about knife duels.

Can a ct allow one of the ts to enter ct area to do a knife battle with him? i've seen it happen quite a few times now some cts say it's allowed some say it's special treatment. which one is it?
----------------------------------------------Image--------------------------------------------
conex

Post by conex »

oempaloempa wrote:Clarification about knife duels.

Can a ct allow one of the ts to enter ct area to do a knife battle with him? i've seen it happen quite a few times now some cts say it's allowed some say it's special treatment. which one is it?

hmmm... great question.. i'll say it is kinda special treatment.. but it's most used.. if there is 2 t's and 1 of them is like "emzI" dragging out the round.. so the ct normaly ask 1 of the t's to do a knife duel... which should be allowed if you ask me
[img]http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/14/93/18/11/it_is10.png[/img][img]http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/14/93/18/11/conexl10.png[/img]

Press the spoiler thing to see who i love :heart: [spoiler]
YOU!! :oops:
[/spoiler] [/b][/color]
oempaloempa

Post by oempaloempa »

conex wrote:oempaloempa wrote:Clarification about knife duels.

hmmm... great question.. i'll say it is kinda special treatment.. but it's most used.. if there is 2 t's and 1 of them is like "emzI" dragging out the round.. so the ct normaly ask 1 of the t's to do a knife duel... which should be allowed if you ask me

no no, for example it's freeday all/most cts camp gunroom and then 1 ct does a knife duel with a t (and allowed him to come into ct area).
----------------------------------------------Image--------------------------------------------
oempaloempa

Post by oempaloempa »

Another question: if it's a new map and the first t who joins uses the /lr to get a para+1270/deagle hp at round start, will it be concidered bug abuse?
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

If the other T's are allowed to knife duel in the CT area aswell, then it's not special treatment. Same procedure applies to T's that want to heal.

Why would you even go in the cage on purpose if you know that you're not allowed in there?! That's just being dumb and ignorant. As for the question: Teamkilling is not allowed, so he shouldn't have done that. If a member was there, he/she should've slain you. I do understand why the commander killed you, but a firm verbal warning and maybe a shot in the foot or so would've done the trick aswell.

Another question: if it's a new map and the first t who joins uses the /lr to get a para+1270/deagle hp at round start, will it be concidered bug abuse?

In my opinion, yes. Who did that?
.gif © Kwaakt

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”