Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

User avatar
pn
Posts: 3401
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 am
Location: coimbra, portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by pn »

rofl, its not a pool. Its a thingy in the obstacle course
you cant actually swim in there
Image
User avatar
QuickSilver
Posts: 7934
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by QuickSilver »

Kempa wrote:No CT's cant be in it?

Nah, I wouldn't let it bother me that much. Let them be in there, they can't do anything in there + it only gives them a disadvantage (it slows them down).
Image
.gif © Kwaakt
Kempa

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Kempa »

QuickSilver wrote:Kempa wrote:No CT's cant be in it?

Nah, I wouldn't let it bother me that much. Let them be in there, they can't do anything in there + it only gives them a disadvantage (it slows them down).
Ok, thanks for ur replys, all you other guys too. Thanks
User avatar
Marksel
Posts: 5422
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Marksel »

Actually I would like to correct what Quicksilver said.

The reason why CT's can't be in the pool is for a realism aspect: CT's can't get their uniforms wet.
Walking into this would still get half if your uniform wet. (Btw, you CAN swim in it while crouched)
ImageImage
User avatar
pn
Posts: 3401
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 am
Location: coimbra, portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by pn »

you cant swim even if you crouch
Image
User avatar
QuickSilver
Posts: 7934
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by QuickSilver »

Marksel wrote:The reason why CT's can't be in the pool is for a realism aspect: CT's can't get their uniforms wet.
Walking into this would still get half if your uniform wet.

That's indeed true.

But how I understood Kempa's question is that he wanted to know if people should be reported for getting in there. In that case, my opinion is no. A warning/slay/kick in-game should be sufficient. I wouldn't strike them for going into that baby-pool. Besides, not many CT's will get in there anyway (yes, I know that's a risky statement).
Image
.gif © Kwaakt
conex
Posts: 1473
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by conex »

kempa.. i will say it is.. but if you think about it.. at nerly all trampolines there is water to.. and they are not pools... but still.. it is..
[img]http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/14/93/18/11/it_is10.png[/img][img]http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/14/93/18/11/conexl10.png[/img]

Press the spoiler thing to see who i love :heart: [spoiler]
YOU!! :oops:
[/spoiler] [/b][/color]
Kempa

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Kempa »

QuickSilver wrote:Marksel wrote:The reason why CT's can't be in the pool is for a realism aspect: CT's can't get their uniforms wet.
Walking into this would still get half if your uniform wet.

That's indeed true.

But how I understood Kempa's question is that he wanted to know if people should be reported for getting in there. In that case, my opinion is no. A warning/slay/kick in-game should be sufficient. I wouldn't strike them for going into that baby-pool. Besides, not many CT's will get in there anyway (yes, I know that's a risky statement).
Nono, I dont wanna report people's for this, it was just a thing that popped up in my head when I was walking in it in-game ^^
User avatar
Marksel
Posts: 5422
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Marksel »

conex wrote:kempa.. i will say it is.. but if you think about it.. at nerly all trampolines there is water to.. and they are not pools... but still.. it is..

There is a differance between a visable layer of water and a watery sound when you land to prevent falldamage ^_^
ImageImage
User avatar
oempaloempa
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am
Location: behind desk
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by oempaloempa »

pn wrote:you cant swim even if you crouch

You CAN swim in it, hold CROUCH + SPACEBAR and you are swimming in it.
----------------------------------------------Image--------------------------------------------
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Emziek »

oempaloempa wrote:pn wrote:you cant swim even if you crouch

You CAN swim in it, hold CROUCH + SPACEBAR and you are swimming in it.
thats not swimming thats surfing/strafe swimming failzor
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Yurnero
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Yurnero »

Emziek wrote:oempaloempa wrote:pn wrote:you cant swim even if you crouch

You CAN swim in it, hold CROUCH + SPACEBAR and you are swimming in it.
thats not swimming thats surfing/strafe swimming failzor

Thats swimming, you just swim faster.. Surfing/strafing got nothing to do with it, you dont need too strafe to crouch+spacebar, but if you do it goes faster.
User avatar
Agent Smith
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Agent Smith »

i think the pool is not allowed for the CTs because it will cause the CTs to lose their focus.

mostly the Ts rebel pretty quickly so the CTs have to be alert, and with pooling for fun the CTs can't stay alert.
It is purpose that creates us.
It is purpose that connects us.
It is purpose that pulls us.
It is purpose that guides us.
It is purpose that drives us.
It is purpose that defines.
It is purpose that binds us.
User avatar
Smile
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Smile »

Okay I got a question.
If I play simon says, then I say simon says crouch and freeze,
a CT accidentaly fall down the cage, a T runs after him trying to kill him.
But since I said crouch and freeze I kill him for not freezing,
He then spamm the chat freekill ct in cage!

So was it freekill or ?
Image
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by Emziek »

not a freekill.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”